Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Maybe it wasn't intentional, I think if I saw an adult hurting my child on video I wouldn't be "moving forward" without the police being involved. I feel like she's making it seem WAY worse than it probably was.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

webby wrote:video evidence? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... ba5cc8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
It pisses me off how she says that she is "moving forward" of course because is about lily because if it was Charlie she was gonna be screaming bloody murder and involving police etc. But no, it's Lily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Video evidence? wonder if the school has cameras in each classrooms otherwise I don't see how she has evidence.. maybe she has video of Lily saying it was the teacher, it would be heartbreaking if the the teacher did do something to Lily but I am suspicious, the only time I can think that it would be an accident is if Lily was about to fall off playground equipment and the teacher had to grab her quickly to avoid a serious fall or something of that nature.
I hope Vanessa has proof because that's pretty serious to accuse the teacher of that, the teacher could be in legal trouble if that happened.
The way Vanessa seems to be very "over it" makes me feel like it's not as bad as I am thinking in my mind.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

My eyes are rolling hard, Vanessa needs to go back to school and learn how to form a sentence, it's been resolved and you are moving past in the day after? Yeah that makes perfect sense, either it wasn't as bad as she made it seem, or it was an accident, and Vanessa just wanted to be dramatic If she's already over her child getting hurt

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The preschool my children went to had cameras in all of the classrooms. It was recorded so if there ever was an incident the director could go back and watch what happened.

I can't however see something happening to my child (a teacher hurting my child) I wouldn't be so quick to "move on."

She is such a shit mother.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

What the fuck is wrong with her. First of all Lily is the sweetest little girl. She is so soft spoken and I could never see her doing something to make a teacher THAT angry. If she is autistic like I think she is, she may see the world a little differently and act a little differently, but not enough to where someone actually abuses her.

Second of all, those are some SERIOUS accusations she is throwing around. And I sincerely hope that the "resolution" is that she pulled Lily out of that preschool, because if not I will think that she is even more of a god awful mother than I already do.

Vanessa: You are a shit parent if you are telling the truth and you didn't pull her from the school. Just fyi.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

"I'll be clear... It wasn't a student that hurt Lily."

Like bitch just ADMIT you read here!!!!!!!!!
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Blackswan wrote:"I'll be clear... It wasn't a student that hurt Lily."

Like bitch just ADMIT you read here!!!!!!!!!
She would seem less crazy to her followers if she just came back to this site instead of making random posts and snaps.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

It's scary how much she reads here. Like she just sits in bed all day and reads YTMD instead of taking care of her little girl. It's an obsession with her... and it's pathetic.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

My husband nor myself would be moving on so quickly if our daughter got hurt. There would be hell to pay.
Nickytheone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nickytheone »

This is just a distraction because Lily won't be going to kindergarten because her mother rather take her on vacations,and keep her home. I'm not falling for it
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt because sometimes preschool teachers are totally overworked and underpaid and snap. Seen it before. But maybe she means she's moving forward with investigating or pressing charges. Not meaning moving on from it...you know how she words things. I really hope lily is okay and this is just an over dramatization. Interested to see what comes of this.
persephone2817
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by persephone2817 »

I guess if she actually has video evidence and they left a bruise, Vanessa would know best right now. But let's not forget that she held Charlie so tight for so long his arm turned purple so it could have been an accident or misjudgment of how hard the teacher touched or grabbed Lily.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

THIS coming from the idiot who squeezed Charlie so tight that he turned purple.
I'm dying to know what supposedly happened. Was the teacher trying to catch something from falling onto Lilly, and grabbed her arm to yank her away? Spill it Vanessa. Did the teacher ABUSE Lily somehow? What is it.
hahehihohu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hahehihohu »

applebutter_dreams wrote:It's scary how much she reads here. Like she just sits in bed all day and reads YTMD instead of taking care of her little girl. It's an obsession with her... and it's pathetic.
I mean... I don't think any of us are really in a position to judge that.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Vanessa, get the fuck off of here. First of all it's not healthy to read all this, second you could be doing other things such as getting off your bed and actually playing with lily. If you moved past it then it must have been something small or an accident. If it was an actual case of abuse and you're just moving past it than you're a worse parent than I thought. Video evidence my ass. That's why you're not showing it. I'll only believe that once I see it.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

So when did she change her instagram info...right after Brittany did?
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Ha! Remember her reaction over Charlie's vaccination and that drama yet of course with Lily she's just moving forward...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Curtain06 wrote:Ha! Remember her reaction over Charlie's vaccination and that drama yet of course with Lily she's just moving forward...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Yes after that happened she said she now wasn't sure of her opinion of vaccinations- so now if Lily was abused by a teacher I'll be expecting her to say she's not sure of her opinion of schools and teachers. Oh wait, it's only important when it's mr man charlie. But when Lily gets supposedly hit by a teacher she's "moving on".

Return to “2011teenagemom”