KKandBabyNoHands | Part 6

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyNoHands. PART #6

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

"When we can't watch him BC he claws at his fucking head. No let me just leave it open so he can claw his head up because THATS smart."

What does keren mean by "when we can't watch him"? Is she talking about when she leaves him inside or far away on purpose? Because you choose to do that. Also guys Landon is apparently a baby wolverine he will claw up his entire face and right into his soft spot! I've never heard someone refer to their baby as having claws...
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

She only puts them on when she can't watch him. She isn't watching him while she is fucking holding him? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... e8a97f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Umm did they talk about the mittens or did I miss it?

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

webbygurl626 wrote:Umm did they talk about the mittens or did I miss it?

No they didn't ... I think it will be in tommrows Vlog they said . I felt like Keren was a bitch in the new Vlog whenn khoa asked Jackson if he wanted to come help him give away money Keren is like Jackson say no !! No no no .... that's rude

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

That baby has never had a mark or scratch on him. She's talking absolute shit. Lies lies lies. Cut your baby's nails Keren you 'badass mom'

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

amandahhh43 wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:Umm did they talk about the mittens or did I miss it?

No they didn't ... I think it will be in tommrows Vlog they said . I felt like Keren was a bitch in the new Vlog whenn khoa asked Jackson if he wanted to come help him give away money Keren is like Jackson say no !! No no no .... that's rude

Keren was probably thinking "ew homeless people"
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Normally I cringe and think it's so tacky when people film or brag about doing good deeds. But khoa is such a good person I'll let this one slide. Hopefully he inspires others to give back. Keren trying to act like she cared as well but she was more worried about keeping the money for herself.
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unknowngirly wrote:Normally I cringe and think it's so tacky when people film or brag about doing good deeds. But khoa is such a good person I'll let this one slide. Hopefully he inspires others to give back. Keren trying to act like she cared as well but she was more worried about keeping the money for herself.

Lmao I know I was going to say that, when khoa mentioned to her in the Vlog that he wants to give away money more often it was so AWKWARD Keren had that look on her face like ummmmm really ?! And she said that to .. she's like I don't wanna give away my money. That just proves how spoiled she is

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

dnbunny wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Also which one of you here did that? Lol

it was me on twitter who she was quoting. I had to go private to stop the notifications / messages from her minions lmao
My hero
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

amandahhh43 wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Normally I cringe and think it's so tacky when people film or brag about doing good deeds. But khoa is such a good person I'll let this one slide. Hopefully he inspires others to give back. Keren trying to act like she cared as well but she was more worried about keeping the money for herself.

Lmao I know I was going to say that, when khoa mentioned to her in the Vlog that he wants to give away money more often it was so AWKWARD Keren had that look on her face like ummmmm really ?! And she said that to .. she's like I don't wanna give away my money. That just proves how spoiled she is

Yea she was like "part 2?!!!" And had a look of disgust on her face
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

I'm surprised they kept that part in cause it was rude on kerens part and you can totally tell she was 100% put off by a part two

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

She was probably thinking of all the ugly shorts and same shades of grey pajamas for Jackson that she can't get this month because of that.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I just remembered being in Walmart with my son. He was 4 months old and some idiot had to come over and tell me I needed to put mittens on him because he had a scratch on his face. I told her off because my son had a freaking strawberry hemangioma it was a birthmark not a damn scratch and he's 4 months old he doesn't need mittens!

I seriously feel so bad for Landon. I hope he doesn't end up with sensory issues due to his parents being such idiots.

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

There's a reason why KK will never be as successful as OK on YouTube and social media is because of how immature they really are.

Let's face it Kyra and Oscar are a lot more mature then KK and respond a lot nicer then KK.

Also there's a massive difference in parenting now as you can tell with Alaya. Alaya is lifting her head, trying to talk and crawl, giggling and having sensory play. Where as Landon is how do I put it, as stale as a newborn...

It's interesting to see this because you could never compare Jackson and Levi because Levi was a premature baby but now with a Alaya and Landon you can compare it and even with a months age gap there is a massive difference between them.

Keren is too stubborn and not thick skinned to handle YouTube, they should give up while they are at before she goes crazy. They're literally a laughing stock on YouTube. Kyra isn't even sticking up for her like she usually would. It's embarrassing and anyone that has collabed with Keren should be embarrassed, she's a child in an adults body playing house...
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Yeah lol I'm not an ok fan. But even alaya can hold a rattle lmfao

Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

Jackson is cute until his pacifier teeth makes an entrance. Can't wait to see what Landon has in store for us! "Thanks mom!" - from both kids
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

d4865 wrote:There's a reason why KK will never be as successful as OK on YouTube and social media is because of how immature they really are.

Let's face it Kyra and Oscar are a lot more mature then KK and respond a lot nicer then KK.

Also there's a massive difference in parenting now as you can tell with Alaya. Alaya is lifting her head, trying to talk and crawl, giggling and having sensory play. Where as Landon is how do I put it, as stale as a newborn...

It's interesting to see this because you could never compare Jackson and Levi because Levi was a premature baby but now with a Alaya and Landon you can compare it and even with a months age gap there is a massive difference between them.

Keren is too stubborn and not thick skinned to handle YouTube, they should give up while they are at before she goes crazy. They're literally a laughing stock on YouTube. Kyra isn't even sticking up for her like she usually would. It's embarrassing and anyone that has collabed with Keren should be embarrassed, she's a child in an adults body playing house...
I hate to disagree with you regarding the first sentence. Kyra is as bitchy as keren is. Keren rants and tries to justify whereas Kyra acts as a smart ass and calls out on the person. They share their fan base which is pre teens/teens who just find opportunity to make themselves notice by praising them and feeding their ego. People who've been called out by both these idiots know what I'm talking about. I'm sorry dnbunny you have to face those minions. They're vicious! But both are equally horrible and bitchy.

OK are popular cause they act so immature and kids relate to the way they act/joke/make faces/talk. Not cause Kyra is oh so kind and receptive. Lol
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

d4865 wrote:There's a reason why KK will never be as successful as OK on YouTube and social media is because of how immature they really are.

Yeah no, Kyra and Oscar's attitude may cost them their YT career. Their views are dropping which means fans haven't forgiven them for the scandal two weekes ago.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

waitwhat wrote:

Yeah no, Kyra and Oscar's attitude may cost them their YT career. Their views are dropping which means fans haven't forgiven them for the scandal two weekes ago.
Which scandal ? Don't watch them at all

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

D33f wrote:
waitwhat wrote:

Which scandal ? Don't watch them at all

They were almost two weeks behind with vlogs and posting sporadically and people called them out on it(both fans and casual watchers ) and their response was to call everyone a hater, which only added more fuel to the fire. After that, I suspect their management team got involved and Kyra started to backtrack on twitter and started making polls, asking people to help them decide what to do and what they should film/show etc basically damage control. Now they're posting regularly but it seems their views are still dropping(only vlog to break 400k in the past week was the house vlog and they used to get 400-600k per vlog).
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)

Return to “KKandBabyJ”