Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by domeniquekf35 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
domeniquekf35 wrote:Super uncomfortable watching Ellie put away what they bought for the camper in the camper. Like it was just super weird. And when Jared said "that's so cute Ellie" with the popcorn thing...cringe. Like they all baby her so much. I don't even know what it is, she's like so fragile to them or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure the popcorn thing was another integrated ad/brand deal.
The popcorn was so a ad placement!

Oh yeah, most likely. But even with everything else and showing her mom. She just seemed like she was talking super fast and kept looking for their approval. And kept asking if it was cute or whatever. Even if it was all an add, I get those vibes a lot from her. Super weird, fragile, little girl that everyone has to baby or she'll go nuts.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I wanna know what camera they are using. The picture just seems weird. I caught the reflection of it in the mirror when Ellie was filming Jared drive away in the van and it seems huge! Why?!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lily_moon wrote:
RRTgirl wrote:Did a gone watch Bonnie's vlog today? She took everyone to the Albion store to see her picture on the wall. Ellie said "I'm jealous!" when she seen it but tried to make it sound like she was being nice. Her facial expression and body language definitely said otherwise lol!! I'm happy for Bonnie, I actually enjoy watching her. But it disgusts me that Ellie can just be happy for her! You know she is wondering why SHE didn't get a deal with them and Bonnie did since she is much thinner.

. I noticed that !!! Made me so mad. Just let your sister have the spotlight for once.

Ellie didn't go to the essenail polish meeting because Jared rubbed his face on Lincoln's butt and she just felt like she needed to be home that day... I could be confusing that.. but I feel like Ellie is stupid and screws herself out of stuff

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

I watched a few clips from that Christmas video, and Ellie still acts exactly the same! It's like she didn't mentally (or academically...) mature past the age of 10.

Also, when she was talking about how the neighbor came over to ask her dad something, she said "..you'll never wish you wouldn't have gone on more vacations". I guess she was trying to say 'you'll never wish you had gone on less vacations' or something to that effect, but I am baffled yet again by her lack of knowledge about the English language :roll:
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

whys0seri0us wrote:I wanna know what camera they are using. The picture just seems weird. I caught the reflection of it in the mirror when Ellie was filming Jared drive away in the van and it seems huge! Why?!

In someone else's vlog from the light festival, there was a clip of Jared filming Jackson and it looked like he was using the DSLR. I don't know why he would start using that.. seems so inconvenient to lug around a huge camera like that all day!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

PumpkinHead wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:I wanna know what camera they are using. The picture just seems weird. I caught the reflection of it in the mirror when Ellie was filming Jared drive away in the van and it seems huge! Why?!

In someone else's vlog from the light festival, there was a clip of Jared filming Jackson and it looked like he was using the DSLR. I don't know why he would start using that.. seems so inconvenient to lug around a huge camera like that all day!
I think they've been using that "Casey Neistat" camera set up for awhile. I've noticed the audio has been weird lately.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PumpkinHead wrote:I watched a few clips from that Christmas video, and Ellie still acts exactly the same! It's like she didn't mentally (or academically...) mature past the age of 10.

Also, when she was talking about how the neighbor came over to ask her dad something, she said "..you'll never wish you wouldn't have gone on more vacations". I guess she was trying to say 'you'll never wish you had gone on less vacations' or something to that effect, but I am baffled yet again by her lack of knowledge about the English language :roll:
The saying is, you'll never be on your deathbed wishing you had worked more and taken fewer vacations. Or that general sentiment. But of course, Ellie botched it because she has zero ability to express herself coherently.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

ewokfan11 wrote:
PumpkinHead wrote:

I think they've been using that "Casey Neistat" camera set up for awhile. I've noticed the audio has been weird lately.
haha, i was just going to say that jared must have been "inspired" by casey neistat with the ridiculous camera he's using now. using big cameras like that for shitty family vlogs is so silly to me!

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

ja14 wrote:I'm surprised they got such a tiny camper. Small ones like that aren't that expensive.
Don't worry, this one's just the starter to the main course. Once she's pregnant again they'll be trading up. I think they think they're being clever by letting their viewers think they're being 'humble' by only buying a 'little camper.' Um, fail. Most families wouldn't be able to afford half the big purchases they've made back to back in the last year. Ellie won't be satisfied until they've bought an RV the size of a One Direction tour bus.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

They probably couldn't get anything bigger without buying a truck.

Still a big purchase to make right after building a million dollar dreamhouse (accordingly to the stylist).

#sohumble
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:How many thumbnails is that disgusting robe going to be in?
It's become as trademark as Norman Bates in his mothers dressing gown. All she needs is to buy that rocker she mentioned for the front porch and she's all set :D
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Thought this comment was interesting. Looks like at least one of the viewers realized they have no idea what they are doing Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 0ccf26.png[/img]
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I'm thinking the camper was free. When have they EVER actually gone camping or even mentioned going camping??? I'm thinking they will gift it to Ellie's parents in a BIG SURPRISE REVEAL (clickbait) video.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

The camper thing is driving me nuts. We've been watching their lives for four years now and I've never once seen them take the boys camping. Last year they bought a really expensive huge tent but they ended up not going because the trip got canceled. Why not do some tent camping before you spend thousands on a camper!? So much for frugality. Not that I was convinced of their frugality at all once that YT cash started rolling in.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

HelloSweetie wrote:Thought this comment was interesting. Looks like at least one of the viewers realized they have no idea what they are doing Image
Oh dear these two really are so dumb. Why wouldn't the people who sold them the RV tell them that? I guess they don't care they just saw that $$$$
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

HelloSweetie wrote:They probably couldn't get anything bigger without buying a truck.

Still a big purchase to make right after building a million dollar dreamhouse (accordingly to the stylist).

#sohumble
Yes and remember they said they were shopping for a small tent pop up trailer and not a hard shell trailer. Then the next vlog they were measuring their garage to fit a hard shell trailer.

I laughed when I saw a comment where someone told them that they don't have to try to fit the pop up in there garage while popped up. Hahaha. They should stop pretending to be frugal and be up front.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

bffb3 wrote:Was it really necessary to say that they had to hose the steps off because Jackson had peed on them? I hope these kids don't get teased at school when they are a bit older.
I pray Jackson and Ollie (and their brothers) sue their parents for exploiting them and get the money they deserve for the university education... (if they get that far).
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Everyone loves talking about how uneducated and simple-minded Ellie is. At the same time her sister Ruby just posted a video in which she has her kids burn their school books. I can't even.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

sasperillo wrote:Everyone loves talking about how uneducated and simple-minded Ellie is. At the same time her sister Ruby just posted a video in which she has her kids burn their school books. I can't even.
Wth?!

I can't bring myself to watch anymore of the Griffith clan but why on earth would they do that?

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

sasperillo wrote:Everyone loves talking about how uneducated and simple-minded Ellie is. At the same time her sister Ruby just posted a video in which she has her kids burn their school books. I can't even.
I don't think a lot of rational adults watch Ruby. If I wasn't on here I wouldn't know anything about ruby.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”