ChanandFam (mommy062010) Part 1

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ChanandFam (mommy062010) Part 1

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Let's compromise. Blaze Flick Silver.... It has a nice ring to it. Ha!

Also with what happened recently to Jess/Addie fact that they only cosleep and don't have a safe place for the baby to nap makes me nervous. I also think Cali still sleeps with them that's a lot of people in one bed with a newborn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Re: ChanandFam (mommy062010) Part 1

Unread post by berrybitch »

AutumnLane wrote:Joe's reaction was so genuine. He's just unapologetically himself. One of the best birth vlogs I have ever seen. I cannot believe how quickly she delivered. He wasn't exactly a small baby either.

I came here to say the same thing! I don't watch them usually and Chan really irks me, but I loved Joe in the birth video.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

What's then babies name
Lake1734
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lake1734 »

booboo2017 wrote:What's then babies name Image
Hiyo Silver.
May or may not be accurate.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Is that a Joke...like HighYo..?

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

So no vlog today? That went down fast.. 4 kids isn't going to be easy!
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

There was a status posted on FB yesterday that her recovery was going well until the other night and that she's very weak. It was pretty vague but I hope she's ok.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Shes waited so long to post the name reveal that no one even cares anymore
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

BaileyBoo12 wrote:Shes waited so long to post the name reveal that no one even cares anymore
Yep! That's what happens when people have babies and they don't wanna share the gender or name. If you wait more then 24 hours I lose all my interest! I don't care anymore what the kids name is Image
Sunshinelolipops777
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sunshinelolipops777 »

It backfired, didn't it? She thrives off attention.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Name reveal is up, I don't know how to do the spoiler box so I'll just wait for someone else to post it lol
quirky_snorkel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quirky_snorkel »

I think the name they picked will get cuter the more it's said. It's one of those that has to grow on you. I hate when ppl get so heated over a kid's name. As long as it isn't zip tie or chocolate chip who gives a fuck?
I've had ppl flat out tell me they hate what I'm naming my daughter, and I want to say well I hate your stupid face but you don't see me telling you that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

quirky_snorkel wrote:I think the name they picked will get cuter the more it's said. It's one of those that has to grow on you. I hate when ppl get so heated over a kid's name. As long as it isn't zip tie or chocolate chip who gives a fuck?
I've had ppl flat out tell me they hate what I'm naming my daughter, and I want to say well I hate your stupid face but you don't see me telling you that.

Well now I need to know what you're naming your daughter...lol! I'm nosey!

I didn't tell anyone except my mom and sister what I was planning on naming my daughter, everyone else found out after she was born that way no one could steal it or have a say in it lol
rachel337
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rachel337 »

I like the name but I think its a little too close to Kobe for me.. Could be worse though!
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

The name is cute but it's so similar to one of the girls names and since she didn't point it out I guess it wasn't intentional.

lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

I like his name. I believe there was a vlog she did when she was pregnant with Cali and she said she liked the name Koa. I think it fits with their set.
quirky_snorkel
Amateur
Amateur

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
quirky_snorkel wrote:I think the name they picked will get cuter the more it's said. It's one of those that has to grow on you. I hate when ppl get so heated over a kid's name. As long as it isn't zip tie or chocolate chip who gives a fuck?

Well now I need to know what you're naming your daughter...lol! I'm nosey!

I didn't tell anyone except my mom and sister what I was planning on naming my daughter, everyone else found out after she was born that way no one could steal it or have a say in it lol
Eleanor Grace
My husband and I both love the Beatles. We got to know each other through music, so it's special to us. If it would have been a boy his name was going to be Jude.
We will call her Ellie Grace for short Image
We should have waited to tell ppl like you did! Him and I both worked at a hospital together so we knew all the same ppl. I actually had one girl text me and tell me not to name her that. I was like are you freaking kidding me? I'm from the very most southern part of Alabama so people around here are extremely close minded. Image

barris15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by barris15 »

I might be too sensitive to worrying about my kids feelings or others, but is it weird that it's Jovi which is by one man and then the other three by Joe have names starting with a K? It just seems like a trend that Jovi isn't involved in. My kids are completely blended so I always am worried about inclusion, but it just seems odd to me. I'm sure it's unintentional, but weird they wouldn't also think about that

quirky_snorkel
Amateur
Amateur

barris15 wrote:I might be too sensitive to worrying about my kids feelings or others, but is it weird that it's Jovi which is by one man and then the other three by Joe have names starting with a K? It just seems like a trend that Jovi isn't involved in. My kids are completely blended so I always am worried about inclusion, but it just seems odd to me. I'm sure it's unintentional, but weird they wouldn't also think about that

My oldest two are from my first marriage and their initials are JMO. My third has something completely different. I don't see anything wrong with it. My first two have something really special in common with each other and when my third is older we will explain that to her. It won't be seen as a big deal unless you make it that way for your child.

Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

barris15 wrote:I might be too sensitive to worrying about my kids feelings or others, but is it weird that it's Jovi which is by one man and then the other three by Joe have names starting with a K? It just seems like a trend that Jovi isn't involved in. My kids are completely blended so I always am worried about inclusion, but it just seems odd to me. I'm sure it's unintentional, but weird they wouldn't also think about that

Jovi
Kobe
Cali
Koa

If anything I think Koa is more 'out of the loop' than Jovi... the girls names all in in the same sound. I think if Channing's brother wasn't name 'Kai' they probably would've named the baby that instead of Koa and it would have flowed better with the girls' names.

Return to “A-H”