JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

whattheactual
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Unread post by whattheactual »

smom12 wrote:Ugh Jess showing her tits AGAIN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am seriously wondering why people have such a problem with her posting pics of herself breastfeeding. Like just curious. Because celebrities do it all the time as well, and i think it's great to help break the stigma that breastfeeding is a sexual thing, when in reality it is a very natural thing (and was the way things were intented to be thousands of years ago).
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg are you for real? I have seen more of her boobs than my own.

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

whattheactual wrote:

I am seriously wondering why people have such a problem with her posting pics of herself breastfeeding. Like just curious. Because celebrities do it all the time as well, and i think it's great to help break the stigma that breastfeeding is a sexual thing, when in reality it is a very natural thing (and was the way things were intented to be thousands of years ago).
It is natural and I don't even have a problem with breastfeeding in public but the way Jess always shows herself makes it clear that she does it for attention, and that's obnoxious.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

CallieT wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

It is natural and I don't even have a problem with breastfeeding in public but the way Jess always shows herself makes it clear that she does it for attention, and that's obnoxious.
THANK YOU.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

whattheactual wrote:

Because Jess doesn't do it "break the stigma"

Now go away

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

CallieT wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

She's clearly proud of the fact that she breastfeeds her children and there is nothing wrong with that. Providing nutriance for your child is a damn beautiful thing.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

whattheactual wrote:

I love breastfeeding and have done it with all 3 of my kids, but I don't understand her obsession with it. I never felt the need to shove it in everyone's face and plaster my boobs all over the place, because it was a special bond between my children and I. She constantly is talking about breastfeeding even though she has done it so many times. It really is odd to me. It's a special thing sure, but really all you're doing is feeding your kid.....basic shit. I don't get why she's so over the top about it.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

I love breastfeeding and have done it with all 3 of my kids, but I don't understand her obsession with it. I never felt the need to shove it in everyone's face and plaster my boobs all over the place, because it was a special bond between my children and I. She constantly is talking about breastfeeding even though she has done it so many times. It really is odd to me. It's a special thing sure, but really all you're doing is feeding your kid.....basic shit. I don't get why she's so over the top about it.

My sister in law always talked about breastfeeding favts too, she just was amazed by the human body. And she loved the bond she felt it gave her with her children.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

A lot of people breastfeed their kids. I myself have been for the past almost 5 years with only a 9 week break from when my oldest weaned and my little one was born and I've never felt the need or desire to post it all over social media. But to each their own. The problem is that Jessica has said that she KNOWS old men watch and creep only for the breast feeding shots and it seems like she does it on purpose. She will show as much of her tit in the picture as possible, it's all for attention. There's ways to take a picture breastfeeding without showing your whole tit.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

Because Jess doesn't do it "break the stigma"

Now go away

Clearly she does because just the other day my sister in law was called a slut for breastfeeding her child in public. I think any awareness brought to the situation is great.
Oh, and please don't tell me to "go away" for having an opinion. I have every right to be here (as does anyone), and if you don't like what I post then either foe me or skip over it. You aren't going to get me to leave by saying mean things to me.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

I've been the immature one and made a thread in the boxing ring to stop myself from clogging up this thread. I've named it "Ass-kissing frustrations" if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Change of subject.
I've always tried to think of Ashley's situation. Just a made up story here...
Imagine following Jesss, bitching about Jesss on here for years and you had recently split from your husband. Then months later you find out they have another woman... and it turns out to be Jesss. I genuinely think I would have a heart attack on the spot. Just imagine having to send your kids there after everything we know and how much most of us dislike her?

And please, PLEASE, just IGNORE my post if you don't like it.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Honestly Jess could murder someone and your still defend her.

You are making this thread NOT FUN.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

smom12 wrote:Honestly Jess could murder someone and your still defend her.

No I wouldn't cuz thats illegal. Like I said, just foe me!!!
ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

mrsbarnaby wrote:Change of subject.
Imagine following Jesss, bitching about Jesss on here for years and you had recently split from your husband. Then months later you find out they have another woman... and it turns out to be Jesss. I genuinely think I would have a heart attack on the spot. Just imagine having to send your kids there after everything we know and how much most of us dislike her?

I've never made a custody agreement with someone but I would want my boys to have their own room in a clean house and not be subjected to nudity or any times unsupervised at a minimum. Could ashley do that? Cause we all know jesss and Chris can't provide even that.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ya but for alot of people, Jess could also single handedly stop ISIS and people would still find a way to fault her. Like, the way you (general you, not actually you) talk about the minions being up her ass is the exact way some people here act with Jess just the other end of the spectrum.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ericauda wrote:

I've never made a custody agreement with someone but I would want my boys to have their own room in a clean house and not be subjected to nudity or any times unsupervised at a minimum. Could ashley do that? Cause we all know jesss and Chris can't provide even that.

Nudity??
I think if Ashley had serious issues with the care of her kids she could do something, like for instance, if they fucking come back with bed bugs she needs to RAISE HELL.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
ericauda wrote:

Nudity??
I think if Ashley had serious issues with the care of her kids she could do something, like for instance, if they fucking come back with bed bugs she needs to RAISE HELL.
Yeah I'd be pissed if I found out they had bed bugs from Jess. I know this is a lose lose situation- Chris would be bashed if he didn't take them or if he did.... but I think anyone would understand why he wouldn't take them.

mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

WheresMyCoffee wrote:

Ya but for alot of people, Jess could also single handedly stop ISIS and people would still find a way to fault her. Like, the way you (general you, not actually you) talk about the minions being up her ass is the exact way some people here act with Jess just the other end of the spectrum.
Which I, myself have stated before. Alot of things are people reaching and I do agree that there are many things Jess just cannot do right and many things that are slagged off but it's ok for another to do the same thing. But she is making this thread less fun and it's forcing people to avoid posting because even though she says we are constantly going after her, it's the opposite, we only retaliate from frustration over her constantly quoting our posts to put us in our place and tell us we are wrong in a "polite" way. I'm sure this person is a good person, she is not nasty but alot of us cannot understand why she is in this thread to begin with. She isn't gossiping, she's arguing against our posts.

ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
ericauda wrote:

Nudity??
Yes nudity. You think they always wear clothes? Cause I can guarantee you there's lots of nakedness in that house. People are usually pretty comfortable in their own houses, as they should be. If they come back with bedbugs it's too late to raise hell through that's the problem. The house isn't clean now it has bugs to boot.

Return to “JesssFam”