BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Unread post by dazzled »

ACs are so rare here even though it gets quite hot in the summer. Like, we had 90 °F today and we don't even have any fans right now and we survived. Not sure what she's referring to with, "The shit I've gone through today", but she definitely seems like a spoiled brat right now. 75 °F and crying over not having an AC... you're embarrassing yourself, Brit.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Lol I think it's obvious that something else went on that day. Not just the ac.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

smom12 wrote:Several people have told me I'm too harsh on her and am just a bitch. After seeing this, now you know why. Her true colors are showing.
Oh poor baby! Have to sleep downstairs with your flatscreen TV and whitewashed clean home with the dishwasher in the background, watching PLL on your iPhone or iPad with a fan on. You poor thing.
Having a bad day is one thing, but going on and on about your privileged first world problems are something else. Privileged by shoving a camera in your kids' face and putting their lives for the world to see so you can sleep in that nice house with all the things your pimping out money can buy.
There is a homeless couple literally begging for money 2 miles from my house and I come on here and see this shit and it's fucking ridiculous.
Britney you are a selfish little brat. You have 3 kids. Grow the fuck up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're my "soul sister"!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

JFC, is she serious? Love the shout out to us though.....
Another youtuber was on IG stories telling her viewers how "proud" we should be of her and her husband for taking all their kids out the mall at once... umm what?? Now B is over here complaining about a broken AC?? These people are so fucking privledged I have second hand embarrassment for them.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I'm sure there's something else going on other than the broken ac but I really doubt it's anything less petty

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

MommaOfThree wrote:Why doesn't she take her family to a hotel for the night If she is so miserable in her 75* house? I guess cussing and ranting on sc is easier.

She could actually make a fun time of it. A hotel with breakfast and a pool!
My family lives about an hour and a half away and even though w e could stay with them we usually book a hotel and make a fun weekend out of it. My kids so look forward to it!
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I'm sure there's something else going on other than the broken ac but I really doubt it's anything less petty

Her target credit card was declined.

She's pulling a Vanessa, she will tells us about it in a few weeks.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

dazzled wrote:ACs are so rare here even though it gets quite hot in the summer. Like, we had 90 °F today and we don't even have any fans right now and we survived. Not sure what she's referring to with, "The shit I've gone through today", but she definitely seems like a spoiled brat right now. 75 °F and crying over not having an AC... you're embarrassing yourself, Brit.
Where do you live?? Because in the SE it is so humid and hot you have to have AC for the most part. Now one day without it is not a crisis .. But if you went weeks without it with 90 plus temps and 100 percent humidity it is awful..
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Yeah at least she has a house holy shit I wish I could live in a damn near almost 5 bedroom house... Instead I live with my husband and kids in a small tiny apartment with almost no space. She wouldn't survive a day in my shoes. She needs to calm the hell down and she needs to learn that she is gonna have bad days and to get over it but really she has more than most people I know who work 60 hours a week ....
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Momto3boys wrote:
dazzled wrote:ACs are so rare here even though it gets quite hot in the summer. Like, we had 90 °F today and we don't even have any fans right now and we survived. Not sure what she's referring to with, "The shit I've gone through today", but she definitely seems like a spoiled brat right now. 75 °F and crying over not having an AC... you're embarrassing yourself, Brit.
Where do you live?? Because in the SE it is so humid and hot you have to have AC for the most part. Now one day without it is not a crisis .. But if you went weeks without it with 90 plus temps and 100 percent humidity it is awful..
I live in Germany—weather used to be more mild but in the past few years it's been all over the place with temperatures up to 105 °F in the summer and I don't know any private homes that have AC.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Yeah at least she has a house holy shit I wish I could live in a damn near almost 5 bedroom house... Instead I live with my husband and kids in a small tiny apartment with almost no space. She wouldn't survive a day in my shoes. She needs to calm the hell down and she needs to learn that she is gonna have bad days and to get over it but really she has more than most people I know who work 60 hours a week ....
Sucks when people get lucky, doesn't it?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Yeah at least she has a house holy shit I wish I could live in a damn near almost 5 bedroom house... Instead I live with my husband and kids in a small tiny apartment with almost no space. She wouldn't survive a day in my shoes. She needs to calm the hell down and she needs to learn that she is gonna have bad days and to get over it but really she has more than most people I know who work 60 hours a week ....
Girl same!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Look, obviously something else happened before all that but her ranting and having a temper tantrum over a broken AC in 75 DEGREE WEATHER is asinine.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Wow, you have shoes? Holy shit, you know there are people who have it worse than you in third world countries where they have to share a 1 bedroom hutch with twelve kids.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Youre completely missing the point here. And yes if you must know I do have shoes. Thanks for your concern though.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Ok let's not get into the "I have it worse". There will ALWAYS be someone worse off than you.

Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Love how people revel in jumping on B for 'complaining and bitchin' but yet take this as their opportunity to tell us all their first world problems too!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

75 degrees inside your home isn't hot. Most people keep their AC set to like 73. I know we do! Anything under that and you're going to pay an expensive electric bill!
hahehihohu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hahehihohu »

I've seen this referenced like a million times, but can anyone link me to the tweet where Britney shaded Vanessa for copying her? I missed it and my drama llamas are so hungry.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

So... where were these 3 day vlogs?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”