TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Unread post by nunyabzwax »

Can I just say though, Koby's my favorite always, but Anberlin is cute as hell too. And Alesana is beautiful with a REAL smile and not that fake "sassy" smile that Tayler coaches her for. The kids are beautiful, no doubt, even with the genes they're stuck with. But omfg none of them have any respect for anything or anyone, not even themselves. I'm not a mother but even I can tell she's not doing it right.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

My friend who's an EMT said 88/48 isn't that seriously low for a pregnant person. Like it's low-ish but not worth freaking out over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

Jeybee27 wrote:She said she doesn't like going for every little thing. She's the queen of wasting hospitals time to find out the gender early. I think she's not going because she doesn't have a ride.
It might just be me but she's like obsessed with losing this mistake baby or having it super early. she doesn't go to the hospital when it counts and she gets a job when she's supposed to be on bedrest.
She still doesn't have a job?!? Last time I was active on this thread she was applying to be a cashier somewhere and applying for a baby sitting position.

That was like 2 months ago. Lol ImageImage

Tell me she at least completed her GED by now.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Gray wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:She said she doesn't like going for every little thing. She's the queen of wasting hospitals time to find out the gender early. I think she's not going because she doesn't have a ride.
It might just be me but she's like obsessed with losing this mistake baby or having it super early. she doesn't go to the hospital when it counts and she gets a job when she's supposed to be on bedrest.
She still doesn't have a job?!? Last time I was active on this thread she was applying to be a cashier somewhere and applying for a baby sitting position.

That was like 2 months ago. Lol ImageImage

Tell me she at least completed her GED by now.

She has a job now, I think she's a home provider. She cleans houses. And she's supposedly taking all the test. Has passed all but math after 3 tries and now can't take it for 6 weeks. I personally won't believe it until I see the GED.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda stupid how she posted about really wanting a tie dye shirt but doesn't want to pay $20? Like surely any idiot knows you can do it yourself. I think she often posts pictures of things she wants complaining about how she can't afford them in hopes somebody will send her one. Also, what was her last IG post about? It sounded like someone called her selfish for wanting the kids with her all the time and she was ranting about it but I don't see anyone calling her selfish. Most mothers hate being away from their kids. Probably did it for attention, knowing her.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

julietpreston wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda stupid how she posted about really wanting a tie dye shirt but doesn't want to pay $20? Like surely any idiot knows you can do it yourself. I think she often posts pictures of things she wants complaining about how she can't afford them in hopes somebody will send her one. Also, what was her last IG post about? It sounded like someone called her selfish for wanting the kids with her all the time and she was ranting about it but I don't see anyone calling her selfish. Most mothers hate being away from their kids. Probably did it for attention, knowing her.
$20 is a lot of money to a welfare bum like Tayler. Also it sounded to me like she was complaining about having to let the kids go to Chuckie's.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

julietpreston wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda stupid how she posted about really wanting a tie dye shirt but doesn't want to pay $20? Like surely any idiot knows you can do it yourself. I think she often posts pictures of things she wants complaining about how she can't afford them in hopes somebody will send her one. Also, what was her last IG post about? It sounded like someone called her selfish for wanting the kids with her all the time and she was ranting about it but I don't see anyone calling her selfish. Most mothers hate being away from their kids. Probably did it for attention, knowing her.

She could probably buy a kit at Walmart and have the kids make tie dye shirts with her.
quirky_snorkel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quirky_snorkel »

She just posted that hoping one of her followers would buy it for her. And she just wanted butt pats for letting the kids go. I'm sure she misses them but it's all talk when it comes to social media with her.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I'm pretty sure she was hoping someone would tell her to add it to her registry and they'd buy it for her. A couple of people suggested for her to DIY it and she ignored the comments completely.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I think she was complaining about chuckie having the kids and maybe leaving them. That last sentence about how if she had them she wouldn't leave them, so I'm assuming chuckie may have gone out to a bar or something last night and left the kids with his parents. Which is probably something he does pretty often since he actually has a life and a car and money to blow.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Saw this video in my suggestions. You hear that Tayler? Wanting things to be clean and organised doesn't mean you have OCD. Also you can't get PTSD from something that never happened.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

People always like to self diagnose themselves, it's just human nature. You can have symptoms of OCD, but not actually have it, you just have some OCD like tendencies.

I remember when I was a kid I was really weird about my hair. I was obsessed with having it in a ponytail 24/7 but it had to be a certain height on my head and the rubber band had to be wrapped around a certain number of times to make it tight or I would freak out. Some people might see that as OCD, but I personally think it was just a weird habit--lots of people have that. Wanting to have a balanced ritual in your life doesn't mean OCD.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Partyof4 »

Sleepybirds wrote:My friend who's an EMT said 88/48 isn't that seriously low for a pregnant person. Like it's low-ish but not worth freaking out over.

88/48 is extremely low for anyone let alone a pregnant woman
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Partyof4 wrote:
Sleepybirds wrote:My friend who's an EMT said 88/48 isn't that seriously low for a pregnant person. Like it's low-ish but not worth freaking out over.

idk what to tell you. He told me it wasn't that bad.

may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

If you are laying down or even sitting back in a recliner you can get your blood pressure to register down in the 30s or 40s. She probably sprawled out on her couch and took it so it'd register as low and everyone would start to worry about her

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sleepybirds wrote:
Partyof4 wrote:

90 as a systolic is perfectly fine, and 88 is almost that. How did she take it? At a store? Those are notoriously inaccurate. Now if she gets down into the 60's, she should worry. But she would likely be pretty dizzy. You need a mean arterial pressure of at least 55 to perfuse your brain.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

Her BP pic has been deleted from IG, of course. She was getting comments about how it wasn't that dangerously low and if she thought it was, to go to the damn hospital. She wasn't getting the sympathy she wanted, so obviously her solution was to just delete the entire post and pretend it never happened. Even her minions are getting tired of her shit.
nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

Sleepybirds wrote:
Partyof4 wrote:

90 as a systolic is perfectly fine, and 88 is almost that. How did she take it? At a store? Those are notoriously inaccurate. Now if she gets down into the 60's, she should worry. But she would likely be pretty dizzy. You need a mean arterial pressure of at least 55 to perfuse your brain.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Double post, but from the pic it looked like a home blood pressure test. My grandma had one of those and hers was always way off, like it would read really low or really high but when she'd go to urgent care or the ER it was completely normal.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Sleepybirds wrote:
Partyof4 wrote:

88/44 is extremely low...it's within hypotension...
It could be because she has anemia.

It's definitely not normal. And is a cause for concern
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She's probably dehydrated. And anemic too.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”