E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by actuallydear »

nutbagmcgee wrote:It was a show. She already was eating a cookie when he was all "Here's the cookies, sorry I burned them." Everything they do is an act. Ellie just wasn't having it at the moment.
Here's how it probably went down...

Jared reviews vlog footage, realised it is dismal- he needs to come up with something quickly at the end of the night. Kids are in bed, Ellie's got no energy.

Ah ha! Image

Jared offers to bake Ellie cookies, and daft Ellie likely thought he was just being a nice husband.
She gets into bed and waits for her cookies.

Jared trots in making a show, the cookies are burnt.

Ellie thought she was just going to be able to sit in her snotty-sheeted bed and eat her milk and cookies in peace.

But Annoying Husband/Breadwinner has other plans.

He springs a Q&A on her.

Ta da.

I think this is how a lot of the vlog goes - he sets it all up and doesn't tell Ellie what's going to happen so her reactions are somewhat genuine... and bingo Image

And it worked because people were clicking thinking it was some sort of heart to heart. It wasn't, but there's a possibility this was foreshadowing.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by alym0326 »

I'm REALLY sorry if this has been brought up, but I haven't watched the videos since the lantern festival thing they went to and there's something I can't seem to remember! Did Ellie and Jared ever use the word miscarriage after Ellie started bleeding? Or are we just assuming that's what they think it was? I just wanted to clarify cause I can't remember since the vlogs are usually just background noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

HelloSweetie wrote:
alexandriablue wrote:That Q&A was so cringeworthy. Ellie has absolutely no substance or original, deep thoughts. And I'm pretty sure she couldn't care less about world hunger.
I get the impression that Ellie thinks good hinges happen to those that are deserving. By that logic, those that are hungry just need to try and be better people, and then blessings will come to them Image

Like how she was sanctimonious and judgemental to the Walmart worker.
Ellie is dumb as fuck.
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

whys0seri0us wrote:
sasperillo wrote:Everyone loves talking about how uneducated and simple-minded Ellie is. At the same time her sister Ruby just posted a video in which she has her kids burn their school books. I can't even.
Wth?!

I can't bring myself to watch anymore of the Griffith clan but why on earth would they do that?

I stopped having any and all respect for Ruby when she stood in a long ass mall line just to get some chic-fil-a in support of same-sex marriages. I'm not a part of the LGBT community but I have friends and family who are, and I believe that LOVE IS LOVE. I'm sure she's not the only one in the Griffiths clan who feels this way, but for her to be caught on camera being so public about it just rubs me the wrong way.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Junebugbaby621 wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
sasperillo wrote:Everyone loves talking about how uneducated and simple-minded Ellie is. At the same time her sister Ruby just posted a video in which she has her kids burn their school books. I can't even.
Wth?!

I can't bring myself to watch anymore of the Griffith clan but why on earth would they do that?

I stopped having any and all respect for Ruby when she stood in a long ass mall line just to get some chic-fil-a in support of same-sex marriages. I'm not a part of the LGBT community but I have friends and family who are, and I believe that LOVE IS LOVE. I'm sure she's not the only one in the Griffiths clan who feels this way, but for her to be caught on camera being so public about it just rubs me the wrong way.
Oh, she wasn't just caught on camera. She filmed herself, and was absolutely giddy. It was like a freaking party. And then, when word got out about the video, she yanked it from YouTube. She doesn't even have the courage to say "Yes, I believe it's a sin". The minute it looked like the YouTube money might be affected, she turned chicken. Hypocrite.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

SI_Photography wrote:The other day Ellie did an unstoppables ad during the awkward laundry scene. Now Katie did it yesterday. Cmon I've never seen them use these before lol.. it's now become too easy to spot the ads bc they "copy" each other and it's usually awkwardly placed.
Isn't this illegal in America? Don't you need to tell the viewers when they are being paid? Or is it ok if they get paid a huge sum once then continue to promote without saying it's a sponsored video. Idk. Everything about them is shady AF.

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:
SI_Photography wrote:The other day Ellie did an unstoppables ad during the awkward laundry scene. Now Katie did it yesterday. Cmon I've never seen them use these before lol.. it's now become too easy to spot the ads bc they "copy" each other and it's usually awkwardly placed.
Isn't this illegal in America? Don't you need to tell the viewers when they are being paid? Or is it ok if they get paid a huge sum once then continue to promote without saying it's a sponsored video. Idk. Everything about them is shady AF.

I think the second comment you made makes more sense. That they get a sum then should promote wherever they can. I bet they get an email or someone calls them to remind them to do that. Im just assuming since that's how tv series work. They get sponsorship for the season, and writers, directors should be including those sponsorships/product placements in wherever they can.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:

I think the second comment you made makes more sense. That they get a sum then should promote wherever they can. I bet they get an email or someone calls them to remind them to do that. Im just assuming since that's how tv series work. They get sponsorship for the season, and writers, directors should be including those sponsorships/product placements in wherever they can.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

They are required to disclose but they aren't. Which makes the super shady. https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/154235?hl=en

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

gopedjane wrote:They are required to disclose but they aren't. Which makes the super shady. https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/154235?hl=en

I'm pretty sure they just have to click the box for youtube when they upload, that way youtube doesn't run conflicting brands (like running an All ad when they are promoting Tide). I don't think they have to put it in the description or tell the viewers. (it says some jurisdictions require it, but I couldn't find anything about Utah or Alabama for that matter requiring it)

I know their is an opt-in feature that you can click and they will put “Includes paid promotion." on the screen for you, but it's not a requirement. So morally shady, debatable (I have no problem with it)- but not legally shady.
cringeworthy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cringeworthy »

This Q&A is terrible. And I really can't stand when she eats in bed. It's dirty. Especially when they are getting ready to go to bed. I think Ellie is probably a very dirty person. I mean in 2 vlogs now one of Ruby's kids have told her her breath stinks. So, I'm not thinking hygiene is a high priority in the Griffiths list of life goals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Eating in your bed is disgusting, sorry. Especially for somebody who claims to LOVE being a clean person.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

amyfalafal wrote:
Addicted2vlogs wrote:

Yes, the FTC requires bloggers and youtubers to disclose when something is an "ad" or sponsored. It is shady AF that E&J don't do this. https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busines ... are-asking
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I mean, yea crumbs suck, but I wouldn't say it's disgusting.

However this comes from a person who like to wind down in bed with a snack every night so who am I to judge.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

She blew her nose on her blanket and continued to sleep.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Vincere wrote:She blew her nose on her blanket and continued to sleep.
Yep.

Crumbs are gross, but that's nothing in Ellie's world.
asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

I'm freaking out about Ellie's organization problems. Just put your f**king clothes in your closet and be okay with it, holy shit. I'm not saying that needing help for something is bad but she needs help for EVERYTHING and wants to hire people for organizing her closet?! What the heck..
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

And remember her finding the shitty wet wipes tangled up in the sheets?
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

asv0204 wrote:I'm freaking out about Ellie's organization problems. Just put your f**king clothes in your closet and be okay with it, holy shit. I'm not saying that needing help for something is bad but she needs help for EVERYTHING and wants to hire people for organizing her closet?! What the heck..
Not to mention it looked perfectly organized to me. Not sure what was not organized.

PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
And remember her finding the shitty wet wipes tangled up in the sheets?

WHAT?!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”