KKandBabyNoHands | Part 6

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyNoHands. PART #6

Unread post by sasperillo »

Exactly. Everyone does things differently. Nobody is perfect. Every parent makes mistakes. Most kids grow up just fine despite some mistakes because kids are very resilient. But exploiting your kids for money by showing their lives publicly and calling yourself a badass parent so armies of tweens can worship you as "the perfect parent" is inviting criticism and analysis into your home. Don't want to deal with paparazzi? Don't be a pop star. Don't want others to point out how you're doing it wrong? Don't film it and put in on the internet for the world to see.
I don't particularly like it when my boss tells me something I did has a mistake in it, or I could have done it better- but hey, I suck up my pride and do better the next time. But I do not invite scrutiny into my home.
infamous
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by infamous »

Here's what I don't get. They originally said when they first started doing sponsored videos that they would be giving all of the sponsorship money away for "good deeds". Khoa finally decides to act upon some of that when people started asking in the comments section about keeping their promise for said "good deeds". However, He says he started too late in the day to even give away $5000? They have clearly made much more than $5000 on sponsored videos and while it's nice that he did give away some of the money it clearly wasn't "$5000 Dollars worth of GOOD DEEDS".

And Keren, what a bitch. It definitely won't be the last time she goes off on a bitchy rant. She just can't help herself. She only rants because she doesn't have a valid point but still thinks she has to be right. Suck it up buttercup- you're not as badass as you think you are. It just pisses me off that they brag about doing good deeds one day and then she throws a tantrum the next day. Kind of erases the good, because it gets overshadowed by the bad.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Keren watches Friends all day long and clearly gets "parenting" tips from there. Anyone else remember the episode where Phoebe (I think?) had chicken pox so they taped oven gloves to her hands so she wouldn't scratch? I can totally see Keren doing that once Landon gets savvy enough to start pulling those ugly socks off his hands.

In all seriousness though, my daughter also had bad cradle cap as a newborn. It was all over her head and eyebrows, but I still didn't cover her hands all day long. I used the shampoo and oil and it cleared up in no time. Even now, at almost 3 years old, she still gets it from time to time, but getting rid is easily done. If I saw my baby "clawing" at her head like Keren claims, then I would have been straight on the phone to either the doctor or my health visitor (not sure if you have them in the US?) for advice. I wouldn't have just left her laying like a lump in the corner for months on end with a scaly, itchy scalp and nothing at all to help soothe it.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Yesterday on snap was the first time I've ever seen Landons hair oily, so she literally JUST got the oil. I don't believe for one second she got it from the paediatricians office because they would have vlogged the visit. Can't miss out on that golden footage! She's just put Jacksons eczema oil on his head 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Pineapples wrote:Yesterday on snap was the first time I've ever seen Landons hair oily, so she literally JUST got the oil. I don't believe for one second she got it from the paediatricians office because they would have vlogged the visit. Can't miss out on that golden footage! She's just put Jacksons eczema oil on his head 100%

Yeah you could tell she was lying and trying to come up with something on the spot when she said "I have a prescription for him" she's such a liar. She never goes to the doctor. I feel bad for the kids

aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Yesterday on snap was the first time I've ever seen Landons hair oily, so she literally JUST got the oil. I don't believe for one second she got it from the paediatricians office because they would have vlogged the visit. Can't miss out on that golden footage! She's just put Jacksons eczema oil on his head 100%

Yeah you could tell she was lying and trying to come up with something on the spot when she said "I have a prescription for him" she's such a liar. She never goes to the doctor. I feel bad for the kids

She just doesn't want to accept the truth. The doctor would just tell her what we've been telling her all along. God forbid bitch Keren is proven wrong! Poor Khoa... he's so nice and got stuck with this arrogant bitch.
domeniquekf35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by domeniquekf35 »

It's sad to see her defend herself. I don't think she realizes how transparent shit can become when you put your whole life online. How pieces go together. How easily things add up. I've never seen such a lazy, arrogant, stuck up bitch of a mom. She has such an amazing opportunity to give her kids everything (not materialistic shit) and to let them reach their full potential, but they are so sadly behind (and not just bc that's the way they are, but because of such poor parenting skills when it comes to development...no excuse from them can ever change that FACT) It's sad to see two boys who don't have parents smart enough (or atleast trying enough) to let their kids blossom. I work my ASS off to educate my 1.5 year old, even though my circumstances aren't as good as kerens. Because I put so much damn time and effort into making sure she's enriched and engaged and I read to her and let her read to me and have conversations. Which to me sounds like BASIC shit that you should be doing on a daily no matter what and that I feel like majority of moms DO do. It's funny to see her think she's so badass and such an amazing mom when she literally is doing the below basic shit she needs to do with her kids to have them legally. They're fed (unhealthy food most of the time) and bathed and sometimes played with and loved, which is important, but there's so much more that goes into PARENTING and raising another human being. Wow. Oh, how big 12 year old minions can inflate someone's head. Glad to see that there's so many moms woke to this shit I see on YouTube with moms who have so many amazing opportunities to raise their kids amazingly and just simply don't . Geez.

jowhy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jowhy »

First time poster here--just HAD to make an account after reading all your posts and feeling like they were too relatable.

1. Hate hate hate when Keren says "I love you" to Khoa and looks up at him with puppy dog eyes, like ok we get it you want to act all goals on camera but tbh it just makes me feel hella uncomfortable
2. Keren and Khoa thinking sign language will somehow make Jackson seem smarter and up-to-par?? News flash, it doesn't work when you're making up all these sign language movements up yourself and you're the only ones who understand him.
3. Landon always being so bundled up in fleece looking clothing (today's vlog with the white old navy outfit)...isn't it freaking hot in florida? I swear he's going to get heatstroke.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ew how do they always manage to get the GROSSEST/WORST processed foods >< Nothing in their cart is good for them or their kids and they just dont seem to care..im appalled
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Corn dogs... Progresso soup.. Keren trying to fool herself that they are sold out because she recommended them no bitch they are sold out because last time you bought 30 cans!!!

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Those soups are nasty! I wouldn't even eat it let alone let my 2 year old eat it every single day! This girl is the laziest sahm I've ever watched. I can't seem to understand her way of thinking. I'm going to be a sahm, but never do what a sahm is actually supposed to do. *rolls eyes x20*

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Hey I love how khoa bought his mom a nice huge grill for when she comes over to cook for them!

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

I'm surprised she doesn't nuke the soup in the microwave.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Why doesn't she put Landon in a carrier when they go out it would help his head so much instead she puts him in that hammock thing in the cart! But he never lays down for long periods really she thinks everyone is stupid my theory on her not carrying him is that people can't see how skinny she is if the baby is on her!

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Keren I know you read here. You've posted here before, and 99% of your rants are about things we discuss here. I bet you are reading everything we say and you feel really upset and outraged about them. But you need to be aware of the fact that this is how you come across in your vlogs!! You are rude, bitchy, entitled, arrogant and annoying as fuck. If I were you I would really reconsider YouTube as a career. Khoa is so good for putting up with you and your bullshit, any other man would have called you out on your laziness months ago. Stop feeding your son canned soup. Stop feeding your son corn dogs. Stop giving your son a binky. Stop wrapping your baby's hands in damn socks!!! Wtf is wrong with you lady! Wake up, fix up and stop acting like an idiot!!

aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

Pineapples wrote:Keren I know you read here. You've posted here before, and 99% of your rants are about things we discuss here. I bet you are reading everything we say and you feel really upset and outraged about them. But you need to be aware of the fact that this is how you come across in your vlogs!! You are rude, bitchy, entitled, arrogant and annoying as fuck. If I were you I would really reconsider YouTube as a career. Khoa is so good for putting up with you and your bullshit, any other man would have called you out on your laziness months ago. Stop feeding your son canned soup. Stop feeding your son corn dogs. Stop giving your son a binky. Stop wrapping your baby's hands in damn socks!!! Wtf is wrong with you lady! Wake up, fix up and stop acting like an idiot!!

A little louder so it can get through Keren's fat head!
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

jowhy wrote:First time poster here--just HAD to make an account after reading all your posts and feeling like they were too relatable.

1. Hate hate hate when Keren says "I love you" to Khoa and looks up at him with puppy dog eyes, like ok we get it you want to act all goals on camera but tbh it just makes me feel hella uncomfortable
2. Keren and Khoa thinking sign language will somehow make Jackson seem smarter and up-to-par?? News flash, it doesn't work when you're making up all these sign language movements up yourself and you're the only ones who understand him.
3. Landon always being so bundled up in fleece looking clothing (today's vlog with the white old navy outfit)...isn't it freaking hot in florida? I swear he's going to get heatstroke.
You're entitled to your thoughts but the sign language they use (that I've seen) is baby sign. I'm fluent in ASL and while baby sign isn't the exact same many of the signs are the same (like - all done) or made to be simple for developing babies to be able to do. Their motor skills and cognitive understand isn't the same so what you may know of signs may appear different. The biggest thing is that he is understand the movement with the words, which he seems to. I am not saying that he shouldn't be encouraged to be speak words, because he should be encouraged.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Pineapples wrote:Corn dogs... Progresso soup.. Keren trying to fool herself that they are sold out because she recommended them Image no bitch they are sold out because last time you bought 30 cans!!!

Where the fuck is Kerens mom? My mom would come spank me as a grown woman if she saw me eating and feeding my family what Keren eats and feeds her family. Her mom needs to come show her how to fucken cook!
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Blackswan wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Corn dogs... Progresso soup.. Keren trying to fool herself that they are sold out because she recommended them Image no bitch they are sold out because last time you bought 30 cans!!!

Where the fuck is Kerens mom? My mom would come spank me as a grown woman if she saw me eating and feeding my family what Keren eats and feeds her family. Her mom needs to come show her how to fucken cook!

I think her mom is afraid of her daughters, she's always just a shadow trying to compensate for their dad not being too present and then dying. And the whole canned soup deal, WTF? It's the same process to make a home cooked chicken noodle soup, you just boil stuff! She couldn't be lazier if she tried

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

I for one think they were both very careful how they expressed themselves about the whole thing. I think they learned from OKbaby. Note that they avoided used the word haters and they tried to come across as hurt by the comments rather than enraged. I think the dynamics are shifting on Youtube. Gone are the days when YTers could be as bratty as they wanted and they just had blind supporters. I think viewers finally understand that they're the customers and that they are paying for the YTers lifestyle and therefore they can take it all away. Youtubers who can't understand that aren't going to have a long life on YT.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)

Return to “KKandBabyJ”