OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

vyanez16
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

Unread post by vyanez16 »

on twitter kyra stated that she dreamed of having subscribers 6 years ago.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

No vlog from them yesterday again I see. Still haven't learned your lesson huh?! Views are way down and you just bought a 5 bed home. Get your freaking act together man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

vyanez16 wrote:on twitter kyra stated that she dreamed of having subscribers 6 years ago.
Now she calls them haters.
mleg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mleg »

vyanez16 wrote:on twitter kyra stated that she dreamed of having subscribers 6 years ago.
Should've dreamed about graduating high school but Image[HOT BEVERAGE]️

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Pineapples wrote:I'm still confused as to why Oscar needed to go in and make loads of noise and allow Levi to wake Alaya like that and then proceeded to tell her to go back to sleep! Umm you just woke her you dick! While Kyra is gone it's best for Alaya to sleep so she won't want boobs! And yes my god her sleeping under that massive duvet is terrifying!!

they have a bassinet and a crib...why dont they use those instead of having her on a bed that isnt fenced in and high off the ground with a HUGE heavy duvet over her that could easily suffocate her?! These two are ASKING for a disaster i swear..
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mleg wrote:
Should've dreamed about graduating high school but Image[HOT BEVERAGE]️

SAVAGE OMG <3
IheartBabies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IheartBabies »

22 mph upgrade? uh oh.....i'll pray for that child's safety.

and oscar putting the toy car on top of his boosted board and riding it? I can't even...
IheartBabies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IheartBabies »

I literally spit out my drink from this comment from one of the bug buddies

"Thats amazing how ur vlogs help my English ! One year ago, i wasn't able to make a sentence in English and now, With u guys, I have 19/20 in my English class. That's amazing"

O M G LOL
kayylala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayylala »

I will still never understand why they moved to Utah and why Kyra wants to live there for the next 20 yrs apparently? Maybe it doesn't matter much to other people but if I was raising my children somewhere and settling down I would want to know what the politics of the area are and how it will effect what my kids learn in school. Utah is probably the most conservative state in the country and although it's a long way off it's gonna effect the curriculum in Levi and Alayas future science, health, english etc classes. Those kids won't be taught much of anything about evolution or sex ed and maybe it's just because i'm studying education and currently in the ed field that I think about that but idk that would personally bother me. Not trying to get into a politics war but Utah isn't the most inviting environment for a non-religious, unmarried couple who got pregnant as teenagers, just saying.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

kayylala wrote:I will still never understand why they moved to Utah and why Kyra wants to live there for the next 20 yrs apparently? Maybe it doesn't matter much to other people but if I was raising my children somewhere and settling down I would want to know what the politics of the area are and how it will effect what my kids learn in school. Utah is probably the most conservative state in the country and although it's a long way off it's gonna effect the curriculum in Levi and Alayas future science, health, english etc classes. Those kids won't be taught much of anything about evolution or sex ed and maybe it's just because i'm studying education and currently in the ed field that I think about that but idk that would personally bother me. Not trying to get into a politics war but Utah isn't the most inviting environment for a non-religious, unmarried couple who got pregnant as teenagers, just saying.
I always thought they were religious. In some of their vlogs when Levi was a newborn Oscar made religious comments sometimes and talked about God and Church. I always thought it was odd they were teen parents if they went to Church.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

kayylala wrote:I will still never understand why they moved to Utah and why Kyra wants to live there for the next 20 yrs apparently? Maybe it doesn't matter much to other people but if I was raising my children somewhere and settling down I would want to know what the politics of the area are and how it will effect what my kids learn in school. Utah is probably the most conservative state in the country and although it's a long way off it's gonna effect the curriculum in Levi and Alayas future science, health, english etc classes. Those kids won't be taught much of anything about evolution or sex ed and maybe it's just because i'm studying education and currently in the ed field that I think about that but idk that would personally bother me. Not trying to get into a politics war but Utah isn't the most inviting environment for a non-religious, unmarried couple who got pregnant as teenagers, just saying.

I agree. Mormon politics play a huge role in Utah even in public schools. It's very common that non- Mormon's get unintentionally excluded from social outings because the majority of all the social activities to revolve around church groups/functions. I had a friend who relocated to Utah for 2 years with her kids due to her husbands job and she said her kids never got invited to birthday parties or playdates. Her children were the only non-Mormon's in the class and apparently the other kids were always talking religion and it was very uncomfortable for her kids since they were often ridiculed. I'm not saying this is always the case, just sharing an experience I heard from a friend. Not only are Kyra and Oscar non- Mormon but they're unmarried teenagers, they will definitely get some judgment and dirty looks.
jowhy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jowhy »

this house buying thing is already a bad idea---in kyra's video she says she envisions living in their house for 20+ years while oscar says he only wants to live there for 5 or so. THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN BUYING A HOUSE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF HOME OWNERSHIP...jesus christ they gonna be in hella debt soon if they plan to buy huge ass houses and move around every few years or so

and you would imagine that they would talk about their goals and be on the same page before even trying to buy a house...where dat communication at
oh right, they're immature af ofc there's no communication
sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

you'd think they'd at least rent a home instead of buying. i mean they've been there a year so they know what it's like there but they're young... living there for 20+ years is a little ridiculous unless they get their shit together and socialize.

majorgossiper34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by majorgossiper34 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I'm still confused as to why Oscar needed to go in and make loads of noise and allow Levi to wake Alaya like that and then proceeded to tell her to go back to sleep! Umm you just woke her you dick! While Kyra is gone it's best for Alaya to sleep so she won't want boobs! And yes my god her sleeping under that massive duvet is terrifying!!

they have a bassinet and a crib...why dont they use those instead of having her on a bed that isnt fenced in and high off the ground with a HUGE heavy duvet over her that could easily suffocate her?! These two are ASKING for a disaster i swear..
I know. It honestly terrifies me. I personally don't have kids, but when I babysit tiny babies one of my top priorities is making sure that they are safe while they take a nap or go to bed for the night, because obviously they can't tell you if they are being suffocated, or they roll over onto their stomach they can't do anything about it. Also there are pillows on a bed, so it just makes it even more unsafe. It is just so much safer and actually easier to just put her bassinet or a crib. I really don't understand those two.
majorgossiper34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by majorgossiper34 »

IheartBabies wrote:I literally spit out my drink from this comment from one of the bug buddies

"Thats amazing how ur vlogs help my English ! One year ago, i wasn't able to make a sentence in English and now, With u guys, I have 19/20 in my English class. That's amazing"

O M G LOL
I don't get what is so funny about that actually - I think it is great for that commenter, but she/he still will be stuck with saying things like "just kiiiddding" or "tuusshie" or using strange accents.
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

jowhy wrote:this house buying thing is already a bad idea---in kyra's video she says she envisions living in their house for 20+ years while oscar says he only wants to live there for 5 or so. THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN BUYING A HOUSE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF HOME OWNERSHIP...jesus christ they gonna be in hella debt soon if they plan to buy huge ass houses and move around every few years or so

and you would imagine that they would talk about their goals and be on the same page before even trying to buy a house...where dat communication at
oh right, they're immature af ofc there's no communication
Exactly, when they said that in the video i quit watching it lol. Excuse my language but they are dumb fucks. "Oh thanks bug buddies for helping us out with buying a house, but we wont live here that long, because we dont appreciate the value of things, and we are gonna need a new house in a couple of years" ughhh theyre dumb.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

the amount of times kyra was saying oscar doesnt have the same qualities as he did when she first fell for him is sad :( Also the fact that one of her reasons was bc he was hispanic...that was just really weird
juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

IheartBabies wrote:I literally spit out my drink from this comment from one of the bug buddies

O M G LOL
I don't see anything wrong or funny about that. Watching shows, movies, and listening to other people speak is the best way for somebody to learn a new language. You guys act like their English is terrible lmao as long as they're not learning the grammar from them then they should be fine. Maybe some people on this website should learn some English from these two seeing as they're always bashing the way they speak while not even being able to spell "Kyra" or other basic words right. I'm not talking about anybody in specific before anybody gets offended, I don't even pay attention to people's usernames when I read these posts but it's just funny to me how people are always making fun of them for their English while, well, sucking at speaking (or at least writing) English too.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Whoever said the views might pick up because of the new house vlogs were right. Thank God they bought the house because without those vlogs the channel is continuing to tank. They are now struggling to even reach 300k per vlog. I wonder if the interest will stay after the moving vlogs are done.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

waitwhat wrote:Whoever said the views might pick up because of the new house vlogs were right. Thank God they bought the house because without those vlogs the channel is continuing to tank. They are now struggling to even reach 300k per vlog. I wonder if the interest will stay after the moving vlogs are done.
Then they've engagement/marriage vlogs.

Return to “OKBaby”