Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

80s Rock Chick wrote:
80s Rock Chick wrote:
One thing is for SURE! If anyone recorded me without my consent, they WOULD be down for the count!!!!
Now that's not a legal grey area at all. Because filming in public without consent isn't illegal, but assault is. Hence, paparazzi getting punched and celebrities getting charged for it. The paparazzi may be skeevy, but they aren't breaking laws.
Oh, you don't know me, LOL! I can do things and NEVER get caught. I know what I am doing. Trust me. I don't harm innocent people, but bad ones...in a heartbeat and No one knows.[/quote]
You okay girl?

EXCUSE ME?!!!!! I am just telling the truth. You don't like it, don't read it. I am not targeting anyone here, FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
80s Rock Chick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 80s Rock Chick »

Quote>>>>>> (80s Rock Chick) One thing is for SURE! If anyone recorded me without my consent, they WOULD be down for the count!!!! <<<<<< End Quote

Quote>>>>>> (Theirmom) Now that's not a legal grey area at all. Because filming in public without consent isn't illegal, but assault is. Hence, paparazzi getting punched and celebrities getting charged for it. The paparazzi may be skeevy, but they aren't breaking laws. <<<<<< End Quote

Quote>>>>>> (80s Rock Chick) Oh, you don't know me, LOL! I can do things and NEVER get caught. I know what I am doing. Trust me. I don't harm innocent people, but bad ones...in a heartbeat and No one knows. <<<<<< End Quote

Quote>>>>>> ( ForeverGauc01) You okay girl? <<<<<< End Quote

Quote>>>>>> (80s Rock Chick) EXCUSE ME?!!!!! I am just making a comment and not targeting anyone here!! You don't like it, don't read it, FOOL!!!!!!!!! <<<<<< End Quote

Quote>>>>>> (yallstupid) Chill out. It's just that you sound a bit crazy. <<<<<< End Quote

WTF! I am just stating that I know how to cover my tracks. You are the MF C crazy one talking about an off the cuff commnt I made. Who the FUCK died and made you the MF owner of the damn forum. YOU need to chill!!!!!!!!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Well if I ever kill someone and need to cover my tracks I will call you. Take a breath, relax and simmer down. Whew.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

YTMD, and the collective reaction.

monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

wtf is happening?

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

monkey837 wrote:ImageImage wtf is happening?

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
80s Rock Chick wrote: I know that for adults, you can't put them in your videos without their say or compensation. People do it anyway, like when you see people filming fights and uploading them.
This isn't true. You can legally record anyone in public, and do what you want with your original footage. It's why newspapers/tv news/magazines/etc can use images without a release.
YouTube may CHOOSE to remove videos upon request, but they are not required to by law.
It's more of an ethical argument than a legal one. You have the LEGAL RIGHT to take/post videos/photos of anyone as long as it isn't on private property, but it's not very ETHICAL to do that without permission.

Compensation for the children of family vloggers is more complicated. It's not really "work" for the kids. It's akin to the parents selling home videos. They're just recording normal family stuff, the kids aren't "performing". And they're certainly not editing, marketing, dealing with merch, attending meetings, etc. It's not even like reality tv, in that there aren't any film crews, equipment, makeup, call times, media junkets, etc. It's typically just a parent with a point and shoot camera.
Now, obviously some vlogs are more heavily produced, and I think those should be treated the same as reality tv. But for most family vloggers, it's just home videos being put on YouTube.
If the parents are making tons of money, SHOULD they set up trust funds for the kids? Ethically, yes. But is a kid who sees no more than 4 minutes of camera time a day, and isn't involved in any part of the business side of vlogging actually ENTITLED to a trust fund? I'd say no. Because they aren't actually working.
The kids may not be doing the emails and editing, but they're the reason people tune in. Nobody would watch DB, Bratayley, or Family Fun Pack without the kids. And they have a camera in their faces for more than four minutes a day. These kids are on from the moment the pregnancy test comes back positive. They deserve something for enabling their parents to have a lifestyle way beyond the one their level of education and apparent intelligence would allow them and giving up any privacy during their childhood.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I watched because of Jackson I stopped watching because of Ellie and Jared.

bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

i came here to do my daily lurking and lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4, exactly! (Didn't want a huge quote tree and can't copy and paste a couple of sentences on my phone)

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Omg I'm dying at the Britney pics.

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
80s Rock Chick wrote:
80s Rock Chick wrote:
One thing is for SURE! If anyone recorded me without my consent, they WOULD be down for the count!!!!
Now that's not a legal grey area at all. Because filming in public without consent isn't illegal, but assault is. Hence, paparazzi getting punched and celebrities getting charged for it. The paparazzi may be skeevy, but they aren't breaking laws.
Oh, you don't know me, LOL! I can do things and NEVER get caught. I know what I am doing. Trust me. I don't harm innocent people, but bad ones...in a heartbeat and No one knows.
You okay girl?

EXCUSE ME?!!!!! I am just telling the truth. You don't like it, don't read it. I am not targeting anyone here, FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

It stopped all convo that's hilarious. ImageImage The memes are great though, love them.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

bam wrote:i came here to do my daily lurking and lol
LOL! My thoughts exactly!
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Jared definitely has told this story of Fallopian Tubes before. Whether it was the same exact story or something else, but it actually wasnt about fallopian tubes.
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

bam wrote:i came here to do my daily lurking and lol
Bahaha. Perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

The fool part of that response makes me think of Mr. T. Image That took a turn I wasn't expecting.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... fbe80e.jpg[/img]
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Damn what the hell happened in here? Lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Saw this in the Samika thread. Just gotta make it about herself. Can't just congratulate anyone. So fun.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... c391f4.jpg[/img]

ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

whys0seri0us wrote:I wanna know what camera they are using. The picture just seems weird. I caught the reflection of it in the mirror when Ellie was filming Jared drive away in the van and it seems huge! Why?!

There old camera isn't working, so they used a different one in its place till they fix the old one. It drove me nuts too.
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Omg! These gifs and memes got me rolling!!!! :D 80sRC didn't come to play!!! #FOOL!!!!!!!! I'm crying!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”