Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

Unread post by julietpreston »

ImaKrabopple wrote:
mumoftwokiddos wrote:
Cloudsaucepan wrote:I'm relatively new here and I'm wondering if there is some way to mute or ignore particular posters? Because ^^^ is absolute utter batshit and I cannot be bothered.
Hard one, i have ignored and blocked and can still see her posts.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
WOWWWW. You guys are brutal. I can only assume you're talking about me. YOU, mumoftwokiddos has been way more judgemental about Chloe than I have. And you, Cloudwhatever, you only just got here?? Absolute bullying. Like high school bullying. aAre you two perfect?? I can only assume you are!!! This forum and mainly you too are absolute bullshit. Just bullying. Aaaarghhh. Go clean your bloody bathroom or something & bake cookies I'll go back to my REAL job.. Or concentrate on your own kids. You critcisize Chloe for how she dresses? Big deal.??? Or her hair. Again big deaL? All I care about is the wellbeing of those 6 kids.
This is a gossip forum about Chloe. You're always making it about yourself. I imagine you're maybe embarrassed for coming here drunk and saying stuff but you constantly make yourself out to be a victim here, when people have tried to be polite and advise you to get help for your drinking problem. People come here to talk about Chloe, not fight with you.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

ImaKrabopple wrote:
mumoftwokiddos wrote:
Cloudsaucepan wrote:I'm relatively new here and I'm wondering if there is some way to mute or ignore particular posters? Because ^^^ is absolute utter batshit and I cannot be bothered.

WOWWWW. You guys are brutal. I can only assume you're talking about me. YOU, mumoftwokiddos has been way more judgemental about Chloe than I have. And you, Cloudwhatever, you only just got here?? Absolute bullying. Like high school bullying. aAre you two perfect?? I can only assume you are!!! This forum and mainly you too are absolute bullshit. Just bullying. Aaaarghhh. Go clean your bloody bathroom or something & bake cookies I'll go back to my REAL job.. Or concentrate on your own kids. You critcisize Chloe for how she dresses? Big deal.??? Or her hair. Again big deaL? All I care about is the wellbeing of those 6 kids.
Bullying? Unless there's something I'm missing, Cloud only asked how to hide your posts. If you think this thread is brutal then you clearly don't read some of the threads on the main board haha.

I have some significant mental health issues myself so I've been pretty nonchalant about your posts so far (because I'm certainly not one to talk) but after reading this post I think it's clear that you really need to take a break from here. It's not worth coming on if it just makes you stressed and angry

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Cloudsaucepan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cloudsaucepan »

Well, I don't know about certain others, but I thought this was the Chloe and Beans thread, not the 'alcoholics with doctor daughters who don't know the origins of Easter' thread. Can we all just make a pact to not feed the troll moving forward? Byeeeee, turn it off now!

But anyway, I don't understand why Chloe dressed in like old rags all the time with no makeup and ratty hair if she's trying to make herself an increasingly public face of their 'brand'. If she is trying to make herself into a guru of homeschooling and vegan diet, she's not marketable. People wouldn't turn up to any sort of job dressed or groomed the way she is, so I'm not sure why she thinks it's okay for her 'job', six kids or not.
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

Peachespeonies wrote:I just went on gomi. She is definitely getting shit there.
Thank you! I must have been following an old thread.
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

julietpreston wrote:
ImaKrabopple wrote:
mumoftwokiddos wrote: Hard one, i have ignored and blocked and can still see her posts.

This is a gossip forum about Chloe. You're always making it about yourself. I imagine you're maybe embarrassed for coming here drunk and saying stuff but you constantly make yourself out to be a victim here, when people have tried to be polite and advise you to get help for your drinking problem. People come here to talk about Chloe, not fight with you.
and you diagnose the kids in like every second post until you get told off by the mods or something. Most people don't appreciate it, it's not really that mean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

Cloudsaucepan wrote:Well, I don't know about certain others, but I thought this was the Chloe and Beans thread, not the 'alcoholics with doctor daughters who don't know the origins of Easter' thread. Can we all just make a pact to not feed the troll moving forward? Byeeeee, turn it off now!

But anyway, I don't understand why Chloe dressed in like old rags all the time with no makeup and ratty hair if she's trying to make herself an increasingly public face of their 'brand'. If she is trying to make herself into a guru of homeschooling and vegan diet, she's not marketable. People wouldn't turn up to any sort of job dressed or groomed the way she is, so I'm not sure why she thinks it's okay for her 'job', six kids or not.
I know! She dresses in rainbows and has no hairstyle whatsoever. Very drab, not much effort there. Too much effort matching the kids pjs.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

weed wrote:
Peachespeonies wrote:I just went on gomi. She is definitely getting shit there.
Thank you! I must have been following an old thread.
I think there are two thrrads about her there, one more loving and the other a little..less.lol
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

ImaKrabopple wrote:
mumoftwokiddos wrote:

Really? Its a forum, we are entitled to say what we feel/think. I can not speak for anyone else but i am personally over reading comments you make about yourself, true or not. I have tried blocking you but your comments keep showing up. I am not going to take your "bait" for an argument. I just want to read/post about chloe and beans.

mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

yallstupid wrote:
Cloudsaucepan wrote:Well, I don't know about certain others, but I thought this was the Chloe and Beans thread, not the 'alcoholics with doctor daughters who don't know the origins of Easter' thread. Can we all just make a pact to not feed the troll moving forward? Byeeeee, turn it off now!

I know! She dresses in rainbows and has no hairstyle whatsoever. Very drab, not much effort there. Too much effort matching the kids pjs.

Seems like she has either no pride or no effort to care :( very sad

Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Just watching the video where the triplets run off. Just goes to show how much parental control she has over those kids! If they don't go to school at some point they're going to be wild. :?

Oh and I've put that controversial poster on my ignore list and their posts don't show up unless I click on them.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

A normal person would just put the camera down and get those kids hahaha because calling a two year old is so going to help
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Even the tone she used to call them was useless. She was like "oh come back guys", not trying to chase them and not saying it clearly. She was following them. How a 2 yo who doesn't talk would understand she wants them to stop running if she keeps walking/ running behind them holding a camera to record it?
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Yes that tone didn't really mean business did it? A GET BACK HERE NOW! would have worked for me :P. Doesn't have to be recorded for posterity. I mean why would anybody want to vlog their ineffective parenting style? :?
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

And then she followed it up with an 'alright then guuuuys, where are we going?'. Fantastic attempt at discipline!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

The kids were trying to discipline her lol
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I found it funny that they actually walked right past her and instead of grabbing them she just kept saying come back. It's as if she purposely made it look like she can't catch them when in fact she can lol wonder why
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

She didn't grad them because she was holding the camera ;)
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Natxo wrote:I found it funny that they actually walked right past her and instead of grabbing them she just kept saying come back. It's as if she purposely made it look like she can't catch them when in fact she can lol wonder why
I think that's exactly what she did. Who else thinks the grape incident from today was staged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Their hair are getting on my nerves. It's ok to be large, but she doesn't trim it and doesn't brush it's always looking dirty, I can't stand it.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

Aboogabooga wrote:
Natxo wrote:I found it funny that they actually walked right past her and instead of grabbing them she just kept saying come back. It's as if she purposely made it look like she can't catch them when in fact she can lol wonder why
I think that's exactly what she did. Who else thinks the grape incident from today was staged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wtf was she even doing when that happened? I thought they did nothing but watch the kids all day. Why didn't she see what was happening? Too busy on her phone I bet.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”