8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by Vincere »

purplerain55 wrote:I think it's actually insane that this time in 5 years, Shari will probably married and pregnant. Crazy.
I am sure she is going to start her own channel at that time.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Caisflame wrote:
Highlighter wrote:Any predictions on the next 8 Passengers scandal? Mine are:
- Eve sets fire to the house.
- Nollie runs away on one of her solo outings.
- Shari goes on a midnight joyride with the scooter and gets caught big time.
- One of the kids denounces religion.
- We have an OKbaby situation where all the minions turn on them.

This can surely only get better now that the summer holidays are approaching :D
Not to get too off topic..what was the Okbaby situation? I only recently started watching them consistently.

I would love to know too! Just started kinda watching them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

gymchick43 wrote:
Caisflame wrote:
Highlighter wrote:Any predictions on the next 8 Passengers scandal? Mine are:
- Eve sets fire to the house.
- Nollie runs away on one of her solo outings.
- Shari goes on a midnight joyride with the scooter and gets caught big time.
- One of the kids denounces religion.
- We have an OKbaby situation where all the minions turn on them.

This can surely only get better now that the summer holidays are approaching :D
Not to get too off topic..what was the Okbaby situation? I only recently started watching them consistently.
Several times, for extended periods, they wouldn't post any videos. Instead of saying "we're taking a break" they'd make up excuses an follow that up with "we'd rather have one quality video that 7 crappy ones, quality over quantity" but still called themselves daily vloggers. Finally around the time of Playlist live they didn't post for a really long time and used the same excuse, then published a really crappy choppy thrown together short vlog. The minions turned on them. Then kyra went on a twitter rant (now deleted) calling everyone on their minions a hater. Minions weren't happy and view dropped dramatically. They got scared and started posting daily for the first time in months.

Ruby is consistent and honest about posting/vloggging, I'll give her that. I also think she fudges he timeline enough that she could have "spare" vlogs to put up when she doesn't get enough footage for the day. I doubt their minions will rebel. I can't imagine what she could do that would piss then all off.

I would love to know too! Just started kinda watching them

eloise92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by eloise92 »

seriously7 wrote:I came straight here when I saw the title because I knew people here would freak out, but after viewing the video it wasn't a big deal. They destroyed workbooks and stuff that was assigned to them personally and couldn't be reused. The reality of it is that most of that crap would have ended up in the trash anyway. I don't know about other countries, but in the US most parents don't hang onto previous year materials and if they do they're hoarders.

Everyone should know by now that Ruby cherishes books, has a library in her home, and would never destroy something of value that could be reused or donated.

She let the kids have a little fun for views, nothing more.

I was more annoyed at that CHEAP Walmart food she got for the party, those Bar S brand "hotdogs" are the worst. And about Eve getting into that cookie in the other video, seriously? No discipline?!
They were ripping up math textbooks so no it wasn't just exercise books and notes.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry I messed up the comment tree above with my reply to "what was the OKbaby scandal"?
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

Do they upload vlogs on monday? Or are they hiding away from the negative comments on the past vlogs?
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

janica wrote:Do they upload vlogs on monday? Or are they hiding away from the negative comments on the past vlogs?
They don't. Six vlogs a week, Tue-Sun. Occasionally Ruby will throw in a "bonus" on monday just to make sure we don't miss out on Eve's tantrum, or Chad's aged pee bottle
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Why do they upgrade their home based on how embarrassed their kids are? I thought it was strange that the kids said they were embarrassed that there's no place to sit, so Ruby rushes to Home Depot and buys an entire patio set.

It's pretty disrespectful to burn textbooks. The only thing I can hardly find a little "understandable" is throwing your old homework assignments into the fire. When I was in school, we were given text books for classes like math and science, or reading books for English.. but we always had to return them at the end of the year.

Chad's friends seem a little unruly, but then again I don't have a 12 year old boy in my house so maybe that's how they all act. I bet Ruby can't wait till he's in his private school with April and Davey's kid.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

sasperillo wrote:Sorry I messed up the comment tree above with my reply to "what was the OKbaby scandal"?
They have a thread on here sorry don't know how to link!

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

eloise92 wrote:
seriously7 wrote:I came straight here when I saw the title because I knew people here would freak out, but after viewing the video it wasn't a big deal. They destroyed workbooks and stuff that was assigned to them personally and couldn't be reused. The reality of it is that most of that crap would have ended up in the trash anyway. I don't know about other countries, but in the US most parents don't hang onto previous year materials and if they do they're hoarders.

Everyone should know by now that Ruby cherishes books, has a library in her home, and would never destroy something of value that could be reused or donated.

She let the kids have a little fun for views, nothing more.

I was more annoyed at that CHEAP Walmart food she got for the party, those Bar S brand "hotdogs" are the worst. And about Eve getting into that cookie in the other video, seriously? No discipline?!
They were ripping up math textbooks so no it wasn't just exercise books and notes.

I'm not saying that what she had the kids do was right, but trust me, those were workbooks that they wrote in, softcover, not returnable. Ruby is crazy but she would NEVER have those kids destroy school issued real text books, because then she'd have to pay for them and we all know how cheap she is.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

They really need to wear helmets whilst riding their bikes. They probably think they're invincible because their precious Heavenly Father is watching over them all the time lol I can't believe people actually believe that. Stop putting your kids in danger for the sake of looking cute and European Ruby!
hlit4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlit4 »

As much as I think Ruby is over dramatic and obnoxious, I think her being upset about loosing the bike was sad. I would be upset too if I were here. And Shari is such a brat. I'm so sick of her. She's cheering that she's going to get a new bike while her mom is crying over it. I found that all just sad.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

This is what you deserve for burning books, bitch!
jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

Kevin saying he would usually throw rocks at a rabbit eating the flowers makes me so angry
Why would you do that to a defenceless animal? Just make a noise or something to startle it away, don't injure it
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

I don't know why, but as a Dutch person I always find those kinds of bikes very uncomfortable. Are they going to get to cycle to school with those bikes?
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

Does it make anyone else sick that these people make so much money by exploiting their children. Sure, the kids agree to it (or that's her argument) but they are KIDS. They don't understand what's truly going on and the repercussions of being "famous"

This family who preached modesty and minimalism just went and dropped easily thousands of dollars this last week, and are now going to buy new bikes for the entire family. Meanwhile, we struggle to pay our medical bills for our 3 kids. Oh if only I didn't have any moral standards that I could pimp out my kids for money. Hmm.
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

Kjr123 wrote:Does it make anyone else sick that these people make so much money by exploiting their children. Sure, the kids agree to it (or that's her argument) but they are KIDS. They don't understand what's truly going on and the repercussions of being "famous"

This family who preached modesty and minimalism just went and dropped easily thousands of dollars this last week, and are now going to buy new bikes for the entire family. Meanwhile, we struggle to pay our medical bills for our 3 kids. Oh if only I didn't have any moral standards that I could pimp out my kids for money. Hmm.

They are so hypocrite, I can't deal with it
greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

Rubys always finding ways to injure her children for views on youtube. Riding on the road without helmets? That's so irresponsible. What do you want to bet there will be a video titled, "Freak bike accident."
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Shari is such a bitch I can't even deal with it/
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper