BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I don't think I have seen this mentioned but I think she was bitching because of the heat...... :| :D
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Either something happened with One of the kids- I hope not

Or she's throwing a tantrum because people screen shot her 'pain' and talked about it, and is embarrassed because she made a big deal of nothing which I hope isn't true also

Britney and Vanessa both made dramatic social media posts and went radio silent about them

If you didn't want people to gossip and ask questions keep your rants to yourself, twitter and Snapchat is not your diary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I don't think I have seen this mentioned but I think she was bitching because of the heat...... :| :D
Now ya know I don't like her, but the snaps did say "on top of everything else" then mentioned the heat. Something else def happened.
That being said she is taking a page out of Vanessa's book with the silence.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Based on the newest video-

The heat and no a/c
Her illness and fever
Her depression
Relationship problems with Ean
Family problems with her cutting family out of her life because they are negative
Nolan's steroids are not going to be covered by his insurance because he is not 5 years old. Apparently the medicine is for 5 and above.

I feel terrible about that for him.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

After watching her video, the snap chats were still wayyyy over the top. The only thing that was out of the ordinary was Nolans steroids being denied, and she just has to try again because that's how it is with insurance. If she does have to pay out of pocket then that's a bummer, but she definitely seems like she can afford it..just has to stop the target/amazon/old navy/IKEA sprees.

I'm assuming the family problems are with her mom, but I wonder what the issues with ean are ... serious fights about coffee cups again? Bad drone footage?

And she just took a vacation so what is she talking about? Sipping margaritas on the beach? My god
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Speaking as a Mom of a child with special needs, having your insurance company deny medications or therapies is par for the course. She'll need to appeal the denial, and have all of Nolan's doctors submit letters of medical necessity. She needs an advocate in the DMD community to help her navigate these things.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Well she mentioned her past with Ean so maybe there are cheating suspicions. Well I can understand how all of those problems can bring someone down. But you just have to work through it. Hopefully she can get through it
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Did she mention putting in an appeal? Those usually help
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

askeptichere wrote:Speaking as a Mom of a child with special needs, having your insurance company deny medications or therapies is par for the course. She'll need to appeal the denial, and have all of Nolan's doctors submit letters of medical necessity. She needs an advocate in the DMD community to help her navigate these things.

I am in a ton of support groups for my medically fragile children. They are a wealth of information. I bet Brittany just burys her head in the sand and pretends like Nolan is fine. Has she ever mentioned any support groups?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Speaking as a Mom of a child with special needs, having your insurance company deny medications or therapies is par for the course. She'll need to appeal the denial, and have all of Nolan's doctors submit letters of medical necessity. She needs an advocate in the DMD community to help her navigate these things.

I am in a ton of support groups for my medically fragile children. They are a wealth of information. I bet Brittany just burys her head in the sand and pretends like Nolan is fine. Has she ever mentioned any support groups?
I have never heard her mention belonging to any. She has stuck her head in the sand since day 1 and she is going to be increasingly overwhelmed with his deteriorating condition. She really needs help, mentally.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I wonder if Ean wants to do one thing and B wants to do another in regards to Nolan.
I have always suspected there are some pretty serious issues with B and her family. I suspect it is why she is so high strung about projecting such a perfect image.
I feel bad for her, I mean I think we can all relate top having one of those days where you are hit with thing after thing... I have a feeling someone is going to start a gofund me though and I really fucking hate gofundmes and even though I do understand Nolan will benefit from the medication I will probably stop watching if she accepted GFM money.

I appreciate the fact that she acknowledged that she isnt going through the toughest time, that people go through much worse but that this is her current life.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

As for the AC problem (Hi Curtain06!!!) girl should just take a cool shower and put her fucken hair up so it's not laying on her neck which always makes me hotter. Simple fucken solution.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I'm in the minority here and really like Britney for the most part. I can really appreciate how she's fully aware of her situation. She realizes they are young with a full plate of responsibilities. I enjoy when other mothers share the lows of parenthood because I find it relatable. What Britney and Ian are experiencing is normal. All relationships experience ups and downs at some point. You just have to wait out the hard times. Dealing with insurance companies is a complete nightmare. I wish her luck and patience because she's going to need it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She shouldn't have had a third kid, maybe at all. At the very least, she should have waited a few years. I don't think Ean wanted one either. I also don't think they've ever had a great relationship. You don't have to work that hard when a relationship is essentially good. I think if it was ever that great, they would have been married by now. It's almost insulting to be together this long, with 3 kids, and her wanting to be married all along. She wanted to be married. He doesn't seem to want it, or is delaying because of some loophole that may even be unfair, who knows. Maybe they shouldn't even get married at this point, but if they're both miserable, maybe they should move on and find happiness elsewhere. JMO.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I wonder if Ean wants to do one thing and B wants to do another in regards to Nolan.
I have always suspected there are some pretty serious issues with B and her family. I suspect it is why she is so high strung about projecting such a perfect image.
I feel bad for her, I mean I think we can all relate top having one of those days where you are hit with thing after thing... I have a feeling someone is going to start a gofund me though and I really fucking hate gofundmes and even though I do understand Nolan will benefit from the medication I will probably stop watching if she accepted GFM money.

I appreciate the fact that she acknowledged that she isnt going through the toughest time, that people go through much worse but that this is her current life.
She can definitely afford his medication though. Maybe return the drone they don't know how to use and save that money in case the appeal doesn't get approved if she's even gonna be that proactive and submit an appeal.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

The only time I ever remember her talking about the local DMD community was when she was at the children's hospital and saw older kids whose disease had progressed where they were in a wheelchair and it made her really sad. Never that she could reach out and learn from those families. Didn't she mention that there were support groups through the hospital that they could attend? Even a quick search on fb would bring up groups she could join for support and to ask questions. Wouldn't even need to leave the house.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I wonder if Ean wants to do one thing and B wants to do another in regards to Nolan.

She can definitely afford his medication though. Maybe return the drone they don't know how to use and save that money in case the appeal doesn't get approved if she's even gonna be that proactive and submit an appeal.
I know. I never said they couldnt afford it. I said one of her fans is going to start a GFM.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I wish I had her problems, seriously. I would trade her issues (even Nolan's DMD) for mine in a heartbeat. :( I'm sure to her these issues are major to her because she has never really dealt with any major issues in her life.

I think a major issue is Ean and B still not being married, 3 children later. I know B want's to be married so badly.

I am guessing her Mom is the family issue. Her grandma is sticking by her mom and she basically has no one but Ean and his family now. She never has seemed thrilled about Ean's family and it shows.

She needs to get to a therapist, she needs mental health. That isn't meant as an attack, I think everyone needs a little mental tune up occasionally.

I pay at least $1,800 a month for uncovered medical expenses every month. She is a idiot.
Last edited by nutbagmcgee on Tue May 30, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

gypsophila wrote:She shouldn't have had a third kid, maybe at all. At the very least, she should have waited a few years. I don't think Ean wanted one either. I also don't think they've ever had a great relationship. You don't have to work that hard when a relationship is essentially good. I think if it was ever that great, they would have been married by now. It's almost insulting to be together this long, with 3 kids, and her wanting to be married all along. She wanted to be married. He doesn't seem to want it, or is delaying because of some loophole that may even be unfair, who knows. Maybe they shouldn't even get married at this point, but if they're both miserable, maybe they should move on and find happiness elsewhere. JMO.
She will NEVER leave him. I agree with you but it'll never happen. She uprooted her whole life to become wrapped up in Mr. Womanhips. And if they break up, the horror, she will have to get an actual job and deal with people!!!!!

Nope. As miserable as they are she will never let him go.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:She shouldn't have had a third kid, maybe at all. At the very least, she should have waited a few years. I don't think Ean wanted one either. I also don't think they've ever had a great relationship. You don't have to work that hard when a relationship is essentially good. I think if it was ever that great, they would have been married by now. It's almost insulting to be together this long, with 3 kids, and her wanting to be married all along. She wanted to be married. He doesn't seem to want it, or is delaying because of some loophole that may even be unfair, who knows. Maybe they shouldn't even get married at this point, but if they're both miserable, maybe they should move on and find happiness elsewhere. JMO.
Eh, relationships are hard. Regardless. I agree about the marriage thing because marriage is something she clearly wants very much but every relationship needs work and these two have more or less never been ona date since they'd have kids.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”