Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by Scar2016 »

brownprincess93 wrote:Symphony behaves like a 3 year old - I don't think there any 7 year olds that need 3 stuffed animals to sleep with! Nia is referring to her methods of discipline as the "terrible twos" - is she for real?? Nia pick up a parenting book...while you're at it....get a book on what to do with useless cheating spouses! Yes Nia we know you are all about "consistancy" - we remember you using that term when you showed us the paddle you keep in your purse!! I skipped Sam's parts - that's the best part of having them not film together. Symphony was brushing Abram''s teeth? Well we all know Nia is going to make sure she is doing a lot of work since her husband is useless and doesn't help with anything!
She doesn't have any two year old kids . . . . ?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lurker2 »

JLPC wrote:They are still really struggling with the views. Hijinks with the pool and Juliet's birthday seem to be their only hope. What's going on with that "vacation" property in Oklahoma? They don't talk about it or answer questions about it. Maybe still in escrow? Unless they paid cash, I would think it would be tough to get approved for a mortgage based solely on YouTube income. The comment section is odd lately. I am not seeing the old regulars commenting. There is barely any back and forth convos on comments. It seems only the really young kids are posting. The usual group of newer youtubers who comment to promote their own channels have all but disappeared. Hmm.
Iirc they want 5 kids, 2 more opportunities to gain views. There's still hope guys!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Lurker2 wrote:
JLPC wrote:They are still really struggling with the views. Hijinks with the pool and Juliet's birthday seem to be their only hope. What's going on with that "vacation" property in Oklahoma? They don't talk about it or answer questions about it. Maybe still in escrow? Unless they paid cash, I would think it would be tough to get approved for a mortgage based solely on YouTube income. The comment section is odd lately. I am not seeing the old regulars commenting. There is barely any back and forth convos on comments. It seems only the really young kids are posting. The usual group of newer youtubers who comment to promote their own channels have all but disappeared. Hmm.
Iirc they want 5 kids, 2 more opportunities to gain views. There's still hope guys!
More like Sam wants 5 kids. Nia initially didn't even want 3.
Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

mormonts wrote:
Lurker2 wrote:
More like Sam wants 5 kids. Nia initially didn't even want 3.
True, but whatever Sam wants Sam gets because Nia's too obedient.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Yikes. Don't bother to watch today's vlog. It's a 2.5 minute ad/promotion for marshmallows-only Lucky Charms. LOL.
Great thing to feed your kids, amirite? :?
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

a couple of vlogs ago, a viewer was like "will u pls add the [opening] music back in?" for COTD and sam was like "ya sure i got u"

since then, he has not put the music back in and instead used the shortened version or did not include an opening altogether. passive aggressive af

pls watch the latest video if you enjoy obvious product placement and cringeworthy acting (especially from nia)
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Sam is like "what a beautiful sight all my children sitting there waiting for daddy to get out of bed" - yeah that's like every day at your place since you're a useless father who doesn't do anything! This video was clearly orchestrated by Sam - it was stupid, poor acting (yes - Symphony and Nia deserve the WORST ACTRESS awards) and I swear if I see those damn scissors sitting next to their baby one more time I may lose it!!
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

JLPC wrote:Yikes. Don't bother to watch today's vlog. It's a 2.5 minute ad/promotion for marshmallows-only Lucky Charms. LOL.
Great thing to feed your kids, amirite? :?
Goes great with those gross ass lunch able "breakfasts" she serves abram!

Served on paper plates, naturally #KeepItClassy
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Wondering...what is the deal with Nia making wedding bouquets with fake flowers from Hobby Lobby? Is this a thing I've never heard of before? I'd prefer real flowers, even if it were a bunch of daisies.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

JLPC wrote:Wondering...what is the deal with Nia making wedding bouquets with fake flowers from Hobby Lobby? Is this a thing I've never heard of before? I'd prefer real flowers, even if it were a bunch of daisies.
Yeah it's popular..ish
I've known a lot of people who did and tbh I wish I had done it with mine. I purposely got weak smelling flowers but because of how close of proximity they were to me my allergies were unhappy and they started turning brown before the pics.

I think most people understandably prefer real ones though.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Why is Nia always feeding Sam's ego? He was carrying a pack n play and she called him Macho Man? Sheesh....he wishes!!! They put their pool up - which we know will be a disaster after his stupid "viral" attempts over the summer. Nia does manage to get a lot done - I have to give her credit for still getting dinner on the table with zero help from Sam as usual. The most annoying part in today's vlog was Sam's hyena laugh - I wish they could put some music over that!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

tmarieme wrote:
JLPC wrote:Wondering...what is the deal with Nia making wedding bouquets with fake flowers from Hobby Lobby? Is this a thing I've never heard of before? I'd prefer real flowers, even if it were a bunch of daisies.
Yeah it's popular..ish
I've known a lot of people who did and tbh I wish I had done it with mine. I purposely got weak smelling flowers but because of how close of proximity they were to me my allergies were unhappy and they started turning brown before the pics.

I think most people understandably prefer real ones though.
Oh, I see! With allergies, that's understandable. Thanks so much for the reply! <3
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:Why is Nia always feeding Sam's ego? He was carrying a pack n play and she called him Macho Man? Sheesh....he wishes!!! They put their pool up - which we know will be a disaster after his stupid "viral" attempts over the summer. Nia does manage to get a lot done - I have to give her credit for still getting dinner on the table with zero help from Sam as usual. The most annoying part in today's vlog was Sam's hyena laugh - I wish they could put some music over that!
The hyena laugh is the WORST!! Did you hear him say that it would be nice that the kids could play alone in the pool?? Did I hear that right? :-o
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

JLPC wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Why is Nia always feeding Sam's ego? He was carrying a pack n play and she called him Macho Man? Sheesh....he wishes!!! They put their pool up - which we know will be a disaster after his stupid "viral" attempts over the summer. Nia does manage to get a lot done - I have to give her credit for still getting dinner on the table with zero help from Sam as usual. The most annoying part in today's vlog was Sam's hyena laugh - I wish they could put some music over that!
The hyena laugh is the WORST!! Did you hear him say that it would be nice that the kids could play alone in the pool?? Did I hear that right? :-o
What about when he was confused why his brother wasn't staying with him..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

JLPC wrote:
I hate when I write something and my internet goes out.
Anyway I get wanting to thank your spouse for small things my husband and I are weird we thank each other for things like "thanks for working so hard" or "thanks for cooking". I know it's stuff that has to get it done but we're just corny and it's just to show appreciation. I feel like Nia does it to prove he isn't a lazy man, who knows though. Does he give her praises like that too? I don't usually watch his part so I really have no idea.

I use to watch more of the vlogs because I liked Nia and the kids but now I'm barely watching any of them. They'd probably say "we don't want haters anyway". Seriously though is it just me or has the vlog been focusing less on the kids and more on either Sam and his projects or Nia running around like crazy trying to do everything.

Also wanted to add that with the fake flowers they're cheaper too so that's why I think most choose them.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

tmarieme wrote:
JLPC wrote:
I hate when I write something and my internet goes out.
Anyway I get wanting to thank your spouse for small things my husband and I are weird we thank each other for things like "thanks for working so hard" or "thanks for cooking". I know it's stuff that has to get it done but we're just corny and it's just to show appreciation. I feel like Nia does it to prove he isn't a lazy man, who knows though. Does he give her praises like that too? I don't usually watch his part so I really have no idea.

I use to watch more of the vlogs because I liked Nia and the kids but now I'm barely watching any of them. They'd probably say "we don't want haters anyway". Seriously though is it just me or has the vlog been focusing less on the kids and more on either Sam and his projects or Nia running around like crazy trying to do everything.

Also wanted to add that with the fake flowers they're cheaper too so that's why I think most choose them.
Sam is VERY seldom seen thanking Nia, and if he does offer a compliment it seems he does so grudgingly. My husband and I thank each other all the time (we've been married for practically ever, lol), but dancing around and singing '"what a manly man''...uh, not so much. Unless I've had a couple glasses of wine, maybe. ;)

I think you are right about the vlogs focusing more on Sam and his projects and Nia running around doing errands and such. Less on the children. That's prob a mistaken strategy as the kid fans are focused more on the children.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow...the fakeness in the beginning - Nia telling Sam he's so cute and Sam acting like he's worried about Nia - can this get anymore staged than it already is?? The kids were being such brats in today's vlog! They were sent scooters for their kids? Why?? These idiots can get their own!! I hate when they send free things to people who are fake and buy subs!! They put Juliet on a scooter with no helmet? Yeah that's typical - Sam won't go get one until she gets hurt and realized he "needs" to get one. So Nia fell and Sam acted like a caring husband - yeah that was pure crap for the vlog. She has gone through far worse situations and he's never given a shit about it.

That pool is going to be so gross in a few days - they have so many bugs in their yard and trees, can't believe they still waste money on stupid things like that giant pool. One thing is for certain - if Sam had fallen and gotten hurt he would have milked it for the rest of the vlog!!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Oh my gosh, you just have to laugh. Abram's out in the street riding a scooter with bare feet. I swear that is because they've been ragged on so many times for letting the children play in the street without shoes.

Sam advises that if you have a sore neck, you should see a chiropractor, as he did. LOL. How many kids do you think are asking mom and dad tonight if they can go to a chiropractor?

Nia crashed, and landed on her boobs! That must have hurt; she said she was scraped. Ouch. Of course, Sam sees the whole thing, but doesn't run down the street to help her. She was wearing a full length maxi skirt. Not the best attire for riding on a razor scooter.

SO fake at the end when Nia says "oh, no question of the day! One of our many guests is knocking at the door. Whoooo could it be??"
fwalton03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fwalton03 »

I rarely watch because I can not stand them. I am a fairly large fan of some of the forums least favorites (DB, C&K, OKBaby) but I can see where everything you say is coming from. But Sam and Nia... ugh. What was Sam doing to symphony? When the camera turned, he was tickling her, but it wasn't a happy screech at first. We all know how they like to discipline. And then he made the baby cry. It's annoying. And this fake southern thing they're doing. I am from Atlanta and I see right through it. It's a fake accent.

YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

I can't wait until the stupid bunny stuff ends

Return to “Sam and Nia”