E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

I don't think she faked it, you heard the nurse on the phone. Maybe she truly did have herself so convinced that she was pregnant even though she wasn't because she really wanted it. I think she was hurt and embarrassed which is why she hid from the camera for 2 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

ktrose1996 wrote:I don't think she faked it, you heard the nurse on the phone. Maybe she truly did have herself so convinced that she was pregnant even though she wasn't because she really wanted it. I think she was hurt and embarrassed which is why she hid from the camera for 2 days.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ktrose1996 wrote:I don't think she faked it, you heard the nurse on the phone. Maybe she truly did have herself so convinced that she was pregnant even though she wasn't because she really wanted it. I think she was hurt and embarrassed which is why she hid from the camera for 2 days.

We predicted E&J would have something like this happen. They clearly had no idea about how TTC timing works (and were cautioned that the OPK with no temping coukd just lead to a miscarriage scare). We obviously have no proof that they faked a miscarriage, but they definitely do have a history of faking/misleading things for views. I don't feel questioning their ethics is out of the question. Especially given the aforementioned using a family members Cancer for views and extra tshirt sales. Even Bryan and Missy wouldn't stoop that low. Some of the other misleads that cause us to question things are...

The Mother's Day test wasn't the first positive she had. It also seemed as though she had taken one earlier that day as well.

They shot the big brother photo shoot in advance.

They have referred to babysitters as "play dates" because it sounds better.

Calvin had a neck brace and was undergoing therapy for it and they hid it until they could use a procedure for views.

Ellie carried on everyday about how she loved doing the dishes by hand and never used her dishwasher (sanctimoniously). Then it came out that she had started using her dishwasher "weeks ago."

Ellie started formula feeding Cal, but hid this fact and continued to talk sanctimoniously about breastfeeding.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Whenever someone questions why we think E+J are fake, I think we should just post the video where Jared accidentally left the clip of him getting pissed about Jackson interrupting and then Ellie telling him to say play date instead of babysitter. The way he started over all chipper instantly after being obviously annoyed was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. Anyone have the link? I can't remember the name of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:Whenever someone questions why we think E+J are fake, I think we should just post the video where Jared accidentally left the clip of him getting pissed about Jackson interrupting and then Ellie telling him to say play date instead of babysitter. The way he started over all chipper instantly after being obviously annoyed was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. Anyone have the link? I can't remember the name of it.

Seriously????!!!! I have not heard about this! I will try to dig it up if you have a ballpark of when it happened.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

blahblahblahhh wrote:Whenever someone questions why we think E+J are fake, I think we should just post the video where Jared accidentally left the clip of him getting pissed about Jackson interrupting and then Ellie telling him to say play date instead of babysitter. The way he started over all chipper instantly after being obviously annoyed was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. Anyone have the link? I can't remember the name of it.

I agree.

It's at 4:15.

https://youtu.be/vipYTx22qU0
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Tue May 30, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

I would like to see the one of Jared getting upset. If someone has the link please share!

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Ugh such acting

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ugh God it's worse than I remember. Thank you for posting it!

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

blahblahblahhh wrote:Ugh God it's worse than I remember. Thank you for posting it!

I agree!!! Did he leave it in on purpose to show Ellie?? So awkward.

LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Let's not forget when Ellie was in Wal-Mart and goes up to the employee (with a camera in her hand videotaping) and goes "excuse me- where are the balls?" The person didn't react the way she wanted them to (she says they were rude...uh, maybe bc you shoved a camera in their face and asked where the balls were) so she showed the manager the tape in an effort to get them in trouble.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

LittleRus wrote:Let's not forget when Ellie was in Wal-Mart and goes up to the employee (with a camera in her hand videotaping) and goes "excuse me- where are the balls?" The person didn't react the way she wanted them to (she says they were rude...uh, maybe bc you shoved a camera in their face and asked where the balls were) so she showed the manager the tape in an effort to get them in trouble.
https://youtu.be/6kd-B0vHYtU
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LittleRus wrote:Let's not forget when Ellie was in Wal-Mart and goes up to the employee (with a camera in her hand videotaping) and goes "excuse me- where are the balls?" The person didn't react the way she wanted them to (she says they were rude...uh, maybe bc you shoved a camera in their face and asked where the balls were) so she showed the manager the tape in an effort to get them in trouble.
Didn't she get pissed because there were two employees standing there when she asked, and one of them walked away while the other attempted to help her? You know, like most people would do since it doesn't take two employees to "find balls". Image Obviously I really suck at remembering this stuff because I have no idea what that vlog was called, but if anyone remembers that's a good one to post to show people her true colors as well.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

calliepaige84 wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:Ugh God it's worse than I remember. Thank you for posting it!

I agree!!! Did he leave it in on purpose to show Ellie?? So awkward.

I highly doubt it, Jared is all about branding them as the perfect wholesome happy couple. And I'm pretty sure they got a lot of crap for it in the comments if I'm remembering correctly. People calling them fake and whatnot. I think it was a big fuck up and I'm sure Ellie lit his ass up for it.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

And while watching Princess have her freak out about her poor customer service, let's remember that this was all over a ball Ellie had ZERO INTENTION OF EVEN BUYING. This was all so Jackson had something to play with while she shopped.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HelloSweetie you read my mind, thanks for that one too!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And went on and on about it, and made the vlog title about it. She thinks she's better than people who work at Walmart, the people who built her house, and just about everyone else.
Her nice neighbors let her use their porch one day when they were building the house, and she proceeded to invite Bonnie's whole family over to her neighbor's yard. And you know they had to be running in and out of her neighbor's house to use the bathroom. Ain't no way Ellie was using the porta potty at the construction site.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
Didn't she get pissed because there were two employees standing there when she asked, and one of them walked away while the other attempted to help her? You know, like most people would do since it doesn't take two employees to "find balls". Image Obviously I really suck at remembering this stuff because I have no idea what that vlog was called, but if anyone remembers that's a good one to post to show people her true colors as well.

Wasn't it called "Shocking Wal-Mart Experience" or something along those lines?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ugh watching that clip infuriates me. "SHE IGNORED ME!". It was obviously the guy who helped her. Why the fuck did the female employee need to kiss her ass as well? There was literally a 2 second delay for the guy to answer her, and he was probably wondering why the fuck this girl has a creepy ass look on her face and is asking him where the balls are while filming herself.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

HelloSweetie wrote:

We predicted E&J would have something like this happen. They clearly had no idea about how TTC timing works (and were cautioned that the OPK with no temping coukd just lead to a miscarriage scare). We obviously have no proof that they faked a miscarriage, but they definitely do have a history of faking/misleading things for views. I don't feel questioning their ethics is out of the question. Especially given the aforementioned using a family members Cancer for views and extra tshirt sales. Even Bryan and Missy wouldn't stoop that low. Some of the other misleads that cause us to question things are...

The Mother's Day test wasn't the first positive she had. It also seemed as though she had taken one earlier that day as well.

They shot the big brother photo shoot in advance.

They have referred to babysitters as "play dates" because it sounds better.

Calvin had a neck brace and was undergoing therapy for it and they hid it until they could use a procedure for views.

Ellie carried on everyday about how she loved doing the dishes by hand and never used her dishwasher (sanctimoniously). Then it came out that she had started using her dishwasher "weeks ago."

Ellie started formula feeding Cal, but hid this fact and continued to talk sanctimoniously about breastfeeding.
Hahaha, that's awesome since they now seem to use paper plates exclusively now.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”