JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Unread post by pennyajdg »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Does anyone else think maybe the boys got bed bugs from Drakes but she wont admit it because then it would be admitting they spend time there??? I just dont see how EVERYONE in her life INCLUDING HER EXTERMINATOR DAD would be Ok with her having people in and out of the house, not washing things properly etc.. unless they knew for a fact the room was the only place the bed bugs were because it was caught quickly? How much time was between the first time she mentioned the weird bites on the boys and her saying they had bed bugs? I just feel like unless everyone (again including her exterminator father) are stupid (including Ashley, Gabe and Janelle for allowing their kids there) it just does no make sense. Or mayb they got them somewhere else but the person asked not to say (for instance if it was Gabes house maybe they were just embarassed)??

Im usually not a conspiracy theorist but...

When Kyson first had the bites this was my thoughts too! They could have gotten them from Drakes house, because if they got them from the hotel they would have been and Jess and Chris room also.
I don't think Ashley has a choice but to send them if they have a strict custody agreement.

And I still think they are stupid for having parties and having all those people in the house so soon. Ugh I'm itching again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I would love to see Kaden and Kyson or Landen do that kind of poster and include a picture of Airabella or whatever her name is. Oh wait...she didn't came out of Jess' uterus and wasn't fathered by the man she's currently with so she's not part of the family.
fauxlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fauxlee »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Anyone else notice on tommys poster of his family there's a picture of him and addie. Who made it? His teacher or Ashley? If it was Ashley I think that's really sweet that she added her on there. I couldn't really tell if anyone else from Jessarmy was on there cause I watched it on my phone. Someone lmk

I couldn't see addie on there. I noticed there were pics of Ashley tommy and Caden but I couldn't see if Chris was on there either
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

This has been said multiple times but I don't get why Chris doesn't take the boys to his grandparents or a motel or something some weekends. Especially since they have bed bugs. The boys have to sit in a car for 6 hours, to go to a house full of kids where they hardly get quality time with their dad, and where they look bored most of the time while dad plays with Landen and Addie, and then drive 6 hours back, and probably bring bedbugs to their mothers house. He should take them to his grandparents so he can have quality time with them and they can see their great grandparents. Surely Jess can manage her own kids for one weekend. And Addie and Landen can be without him for a couple days, after all his own boys go without him for weeks at a time. I bet Jess makes him feel bad like "oh you know Landen won't go to sleep without you!".
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

fauxlee wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Anyone else notice on tommys poster of his family there's a picture of him and addie. Who made it? His teacher or Ashley? If it was Ashley I think that's really sweet that she added her on there. I couldn't really tell if anyone else from Jessarmy was on there cause I watched it on my phone. Someone lmk

I couldn't see addie on there. I noticed there were pics of Ashley tommy and Caden but I couldn't see if Chris was on there either
There was definitely a big picture of Tommy and Addie, I couldn't see Chris though. Some of the smaller pictures look like they could be Chris but could be another man, maybe their grandpa or stepdad?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

fudgeitup wrote:I keep getting bed bug ads on my computer now....wtf jess!!!!
LMFAO
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

waitwhat wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:
kecx12 wrote:So since Jess didn't slam Drake in the new video, does that mean he was probably at the graduation?
I doubt it. He didn't even do anything for Kyson and Kaden's birthdays. We will see around Lilia's birthday (Father's Day this year coincidentally) if she slams him for not having them or paints Chris to be this awesome daddy figure.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
What Jess actually said is that Drake didn't call the twins on their birthday though? That doesn't mean he didn't do anything another day. Did Jess tell us when Drake threw Landen a birthday party? Did she tell us he kept the boys almost the entire visitation time on Christmas, just returned them a like half a day early? Did she tell us Drake helped the boys practice for softball while on visitation? No, she told us nothing about Landen, made it seem like Drake had the boys for an hour on Christmas and made sure to tell us Drake never showed up at a game. As far as I'm concerned, it's possible Drake did nothing for the twins but equally possible he did. I just don't know that we should take Jess' word when she's only ever told what she wanted, never the whole truth.
Except there's that poster that's friends with Natalie who posted pics of Landen's party, yet nothing for the twins...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

julietpreston wrote:This has been said multiple times but I don't get why Chris doesn't take the boys to his grandparents or a motel or something some weekends. Especially since they have bed bugs. The boys have to sit in a car for 6 hours, to go to a house full of kids where they hardly get quality time with their dad, and where they look bored most of the time while dad plays with Landen and Addie, and then drive 6 hours back, and probably bring bedbugs to their mothers house. He should take them to his grandparents so he can have quality time with them and they can see their great grandparents. Surely Jess can manage her own kids for one weekend. And Addie and Landen can be without him for a couple days, after all his own boys go without him for weeks at a time. I bet Jess makes him feel bad like "oh you know Landen won't go to sleep without you!".
Maybe they want all of their kids together? I don't see what is so hard to understand about wanting their weird ass family to spend time together. The kids seem to genuinely enjoy and love each other, and who is to say Chris' grandma wants them at her house all weekend? And how much fun is it for a kid to be cramped in a motel room all weekend?

I swear people act like all separated parent live close together and like Chris is the first parent to move away from his kids that he still freaking sees. Some parents move to across the county instead of across a state. It's not the end of the freaking world.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... edfea1.png[/img]
Anyone else notice how shitty her eyebrows are? They are 2 completely different brows. Also, why would she give her 6 month old a lemon to suck on when you could see the seeds? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 4133fd.png[/img]

jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmenjivar88 »

Ok y'all tell me if I'm overreacting but is it just me or is it completely fucking ratchet to allow your kids to play "beer pong" I just saw snaps from her friend janelle & Jess's kids are seriously playing beer pong... not with real beer I'm sure... BUT STILL!

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

jmenjivar88 wrote:Ok y'all tell me if I'm overreacting but is it just me or is it completely fucking ratchet to allow your kids to play "beer pong" I just saw snaps from her friend janelle & Jess's kids are seriously playing beer pong... not with real beer I'm sure... BUT STILL!

Teenagers living in the armpit of Molesto with 99 children between them. I'm shocked that you are shocked. ;)
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Bsveach15 wrote:[img]httpsuploadstapatalk-cdn.com/20170531/75d229d35587df1dbec4832ee2edfea1png[/img]
Anyone else notice how shitty her eyebrows are? They are 2 completely different brows. Also, why would she give her 6 month old a lemon to suck on when you could see the seeds? [img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170531/512674cbf9ae63f428c5ccce8c4133fdng[/img]

I've been saying she has half of a left eyebrow.

And I only have 2 kids so what do I know but I thought you were suppose to feed a baby one food item per week in the beginning to be cautious and check for food allergies?
jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmenjivar88 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
jmenjivar88 wrote:Ok y'all tell me if I'm overreacting but is it just me or is it completely fucking ratchet to allow your kids to play "beer pong" I just saw snaps from her friend janelle & Jess's kids are seriously playing beer pong... not with real beer I'm sure... BUT STILL!

Teenagers living in the armpit of Molesto with 99 children between them. I'm shocked that you are shocked. ;)
lol!! Ok just checking!

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

cjl123 wrote:
julietpreston wrote:This has been said multiple times but I don't get why Chris doesn't take the boys to his grandparents or a motel or something some weekends. Especially since they have bed bugs. The boys have to sit in a car for 6 hours, to go to a house full of kids where they hardly get quality time with their dad, and where they look bored most of the time while dad plays with Landen and Addie, and then drive 6 hours back, and probably bring bedbugs to their mothers house. He should take them to his grandparents so he can have quality time with them and they can see their great grandparents. Surely Jess can manage her own kids for one weekend. And Addie and Landen can be without him for a couple days, after all his own boys go without him for weeks at a time. I bet Jess makes him feel bad like "oh you know Landen won't go to sleep without you!".
Maybe they want all of their kids together? I don't see what is so hard to understand about wanting their weird ass family to spend time together. The kids seem to genuinely enjoy and love each other, and who is to say Chris' grandma wants them at her house all weekend? And how much fun is it for a kid to be cramped in a motel room all weekend?

I swear people act like all separated parent live close together and like Chris is the first parent to move away from his kids that he still freaking sees. Some parents move to across the county instead of across a state. It's not the end of the freaking world.

I understand they want them all together, but surely just one weekend they can spend some quality time with just their dad without him having Landen in one arm or something. My parents were divorced and I personally hated going to see my dads wife and her kids every time, I just wanted my dad to myself for once. Now they're so little they think it's fun to be with 100 other kids but in a couple years Cadens probably going to hate going to the madhouse and having to share his dad with kids who see him every day anyway.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

^ exactly, for the better part of the last 3 years, Chris has not spent a visitation period alone with his sons. And it seems like his grandmother lives very close to Caden and Tommy.

It's just odd, everyone needs space one in a while. Why not save them 12 hours in the car one weekend?
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

julietpreston wrote:
fauxlee wrote:

There was definitely a big picture of Tommy and Addie, I couldn't see Chris though. Some of the smaller pictures look like they could be Chris but could be another man, maybe their grandpa or stepdad?
I recognized Ashely's boyfriend in one of the photos because I follow him on Twitter lmao

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Does anyone feel like Ashley should be told that Jess and Chris are showing which school her boys go to and he's actually filmed the outside of it?
nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
kecx12 wrote:So since Jess didn't slam Drake in the new video, does that mean he was probably at the graduation?
I doubt it. He didn't even do anything for Kyson and Kaden's birthdays. We will see around Lilia's birthday (Father's Day this year coincidentally) if she slams him for not having them or paints Chris to be this awesome daddy figure.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
Yes, your right. If Drake did anything for the twins there will be pics posted and Natalie will thanks family and friends that came. No pics meaning they didn't do anything maybe he just got them presents for their birthday.

Before I get the how you do. Cuz a friend thanks Drake and Natalie for the present he received on Landen's birthday and posted on Natalie facebook.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I can't fault them for the beer pong, honestly. At family parties when I was maybe Lilia's age, there were always loads of drinking games and my nanna would let the kids play beer pong except our cups would have lemonade in and if we were against an adult they'd just drink from another glass not on the table. It was really awesome because it made us feel super included and not missing out on the fun. Because let's face it if other games had been put in place for kids there would have been strops and fights because we'd have wanted to do what the adults are doing.

If the cups had beer or other alcohol in, as long as the kids didn't touch or drink the cups I really can't see an issue with them joining in. But maybe that's just me.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

New vlog up, they're going to Disneyland. Surprise surprise

Return to “JesssFam”