"Shut up Vanessa." Haha

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:"Just an FYI Britney and Vanessa are pretty much best friends". That my dear is where you are confused. They are frenimies. Deep down they hate each other but continue to be cordial for the views

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The best friends comment had me laughing as well. If that's what a best friend is I sure as hell don't want to be friends with either one of them ever.
CountryLove
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CountryLove »

Can someone explain to me why B & V hate each other?
Full time mommy & part time student
please excuse grammar and spelling errors, I'm using my cell phone.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

omg I fucking lost it at the "shut up Vanessa" comment

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
hahehihohu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hahehihohu »

CountryLove wrote:Can someone explain to me why B & V hate each other?
I think the consensus is that Britney thinks Vanessa copies a lot of her content and style? I've also seen posts that claim Britney thinks she's better than Vanessa (like in a Mean Girls "You can't sit with us" kind of way), but I don't get that sense, personally.

I don't think they actually hate each other. I think their friendship just doesn't come naturally... they kind of remind me of awkward but amicable coworkers.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I haven't read this thread in a couple of weeks but I feel like Britney's different lately and I have to say...I really like it. I know people think she's having a breakdown but honestly? I think she's always been like this (at least on the inside) and repressed the hell out of it but now she's just too tired/frustrated/stressed to hide it anymore. I'm glad. Even though it's clear things are rough right now the more I see of this Britney the more I like her. When she's being real about the REAL struggles in her life and just ranting to the camera she's pretty likeable and I just want to give her a hug. I always suspected one day something would snap in her and she'd think 'fuck it, enough of this' and just start doing the things she really wants to and I think or at least REALLY HOPE for her sake, that that day has come. Thank god because Britney is genuinely one of the youtubers that I would really like to see grow as a person and kind of take control of her life. I say go Britney!

Edit:
I'd also like to say that yeah, maybe they should have saved more in case something like this happened but I think we all know that the people really at fault here are insurance companies who would rather see a child die than provide medicine they don't absolutely have to. I know that's the system for now but it really shouldn't be crazy to expect your insurance to pay out to treat your child's fucking terminal illness.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

webby wrote:omg I fucking lost it at the "shut up Vanessa" comment

That YT user is my new spirit animal.

hahehihohu
Amateur
Amateur

luci417 wrote:I haven't read this thread in a couple of weeks but I feel like Britney's different lately and I have to say...I really like it. I know people think she's having a breakdown but honestly? I think she's always been like this (at least on the inside) and repressed the hell out of it but now she's just too tired/frustrated/stressed to hide it anymore. I'm glad. Even though it's clear things are rough right now the more I see of this Britney the more I like her. When she's being real about the REAL struggles in her life and just ranting to the camera she's pretty likeable and I just want to give her a hug. I always suspected one day something would snap in her and she'd think 'fuck it, enough of this' and just start doing the things she really wants to and I think or at least REALLY HOPE for her sake, that that day has come. Thank god because Britney is genuinely one of the youtubers that I would really like to see grow as a person and kind of take control of her life. I say go Britney!
I completely agree, I'm finding her really authentic and relatable right now. I also love that her sense of humor has come out a bit more (the horror movie music when zooming in on messy hair or dishes, or zooming out to the earth on Nolan's screaming). I get that it's probably not funny to everyone, but I thoroughly enjoy it!
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

What did Vanessa say
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

I had to laugh at her snapchat when she's testing the eyeshadow and says "that pigment though", but you can hardly even see it because she used such a washed out filter hahaha. Don't be a beauty guru Brit, stick to your lazy excuse for a day job.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

pianogossiper wrote:
webby wrote:omg I fucking lost it at the "shut up Vanessa" comment

That YT user is my new spirit animal.
I really want to change my username to shutupvanessa

Rihanna
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Blackswan wrote:
gypsophila wrote:A lot of comments about what Britney should do to afford the meds or get it all resolved. What about Ean? He needs to step up too. Get a better job with better benefits if need be--her too. Maybe they both need counseling. Financial counseling, marriage counseling, grow the hell up counseling. I'm sorry, but when your kid needs you, regardless of the shit you're personally going through, you step the hell up and make some shit happen. You don't sit around being sad and complaining about life. Terrible things happen to EVERYONE in a lifetime. No one has it easy and if they seem like they do, it's just a matter of time before something hugely negative happens. These 2 need to grow up already.
I agree with this so hard lol
Ean and her are both equally stupid. She for spending aimlessly on unwanted shit and he ? He spends on unnecessary shit too. Did y'all look at his man cave in the garage. He is a batshit crazy hoarder. Also he was dumb enough not to wrap up and bring an innocent child to an already rocky relationship. Seriosuly what was he thinking ? They got back together to raise Aria but had Nolan and.. had Harlow.. like what were they even thinking ??
Who wants to bet her etsy and target spending spree would not go away even after this insurance situation ?
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

gypsophila wrote:A lot of comments about what Britney should do to afford the meds or get it all resolved. What about Ean? He needs to step up too. Get a better job with better benefits if need be--her too. Maybe they both need counseling. Financial counseling, marriage counseling, grow the hell up counseling. I'm sorry, but when your kid needs you, regardless of the shit you're personally going through, you step the hell up and make some shit happen. You don't sit around being sad and complaining about life. Terrible things happen to EVERYONE in a lifetime. No one has it easy and if they seem like they do, it's just a matter of time before something hugely negative happens. These 2 need to grow up already.
I mean to be fair...I kind of think she was just saying that it's a lot to deal with and expressing that she's really upset and frustrated that her insurance won't cover him? which is how i'd expect any mother to feel? i also do think it's kind of insensitive to say 'grow the hell up and stop crying you baby!' when we're talking about her child dying, which is the MOST terrible thing that can happen to a person. I agree that they need marriage counselling and probably individual therapy too though. I think they spend the way they do because they've had yt money their whole adult lives and i don't think they really know any better which is absolutely no excuse. I also believe they haven't been saving because they're maybe a little in denial about Nolan needing a lot of expensive surgeries/meds/loss of mobility care in the next few years which could be a possibility (especially now). She needs to repeal the decision asap but i think she's kind of lost and overwhelmed which i would be too if it was my kid. maybe i'm looking at this differently because i'm also a mom.
Rihanna
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

KatherineLouvain wrote:I had to laugh at her snapchat when she's testing the eyeshadow and says "that pigment though", but you can hardly even see it because she used such a washed out filter hahaha. Don't be a beauty guru Brit, stick to your lazy excuse for a day job.

She did the swatch so bad Image and ean was actually taking the snapchat lmao I busted out laughing just picturing him

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Lmfaooo I literally woke up my sister cause I laughed so loud at "shutup Vanessa" idk why but I lost my shit

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

hahehihohu wrote:
luci417 wrote:I haven't read this thread in a couple of weeks but I feel like Britney's different lately and I have to say...I really like it. I know people think she's having a breakdown but honestly? I think she's always been like this (at least on the inside) and repressed the hell out of it but now she's just too tired/frustrated/stressed to hide it anymore. I'm glad. Even though it's clear things are rough right now the more I see of this Britney the more I like her. When she's being real about the REAL struggles in her life and just ranting to the camera she's pretty likeable and I just want to give her a hug. I always suspected one day something would snap in her and she'd think 'fuck it, enough of this' and just start doing the things she really wants to and I think or at least REALLY HOPE for her sake, that that day has come. Thank god because Britney is genuinely one of the youtubers that I would really like to see grow as a person and kind of take control of her life. I say go Britney!
I completely agree, I'm finding her really authentic and relatable right now. I also love that her sense of humor has come out a bit more (the horror movie music when zooming in on messy hair or dishes, or zooming out to the earth on Nolan's screaming). I get that it's probably not funny to everyone, but I thoroughly enjoy it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Wtf is everyone even talking about. She literally said she's going to try and appeal it but if that doesn't work, the cost will be a financial strain but she'll do what she has to do. She never complained about paying for it. Ever!! Some of y'all must have really never had to deal with insurance companies eh? I have to get scalp injections every month but my insurance denied me at first because they called it "cosmetic". The cost was only $73 and yea I could pay for it but then why the fuck am I paying $120 a month in premiums if I'm not going to get the things I need covered and they're just going to nickel and dime me every step of the way? I don't think some of you realize just how fucked up our health insurance really is in America and that's the real issue that she was trying to get at. The medication costs thousands a month and I do think she can afford it but It will in fact quickly strain them over the next 2 years. However, a lot of average working Americans wouldn't be able to afford that kind of cost and they shouldn't have to choose between medication for their terminally ill child and financial debt. It just shouldn't fucking happen.

if you're from a country with free healthcare and don't have to deal with this shit then count your blessings and take a seat.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Someone's mad.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Aboogabooga wrote:Wtf is everyone even talking about. She literally said she's going to try and appeal it but if that doesn't work, the cost will be a financial strain but she'll do what she has to do. She never complained about paying for it. Ever!! Some of y'all must have really never had to deal with insurance companies eh? I have to get scalp injections every month but my insurance denied me at first because they called it "cosmetic". The cost was only $73 and yea I could pay for it but then why the fuck am I paying $120 a month in premiums if I'm not going to get the things I need covered and they're just going to nickel and dime me every step of the way? I don't think some of you realize just how fucked up our health insurance really is in America and that's the real issue that she was trying to get at. The medication costs thousands a month and I do think she can afford it but It will in fact quickly strain them over the next 2 years. However, a lot of average working Americans wouldn't be able to afford that kind of cost and they shouldn't have to choose between medication for their terminally ill child and financial debt. It just shouldn't fucking happen.

if you're from a country with free healthcare and don't have to deal with this shit then count your blessings and take a seat.

Yes, this. I have to laugh at the people who are saying "If she just stopped shopping at Target..." like do you really think she is spending above 4 figures at Target EVERY month? (Maybe if you add in food/personal products but they have to eat and clean themselves) No doubt she should change her spending habits but come on people, she never said she couldnt/wouldnt pay for it if she had to her issue is WHY is she paying insurance every month and then having to pay for his meds anyway??
hahehihohu
Amateur
Amateur

Blackswan wrote:
hahehihohu wrote:
Sorry my sense of humor is different than yours? Idk what you want, other than to shit on people for the sake of shitting on them.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”