KKandBabyNoHands | Part 6

yallstupid
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyNoHands. PART #6

Unread post by yallstupid »

waitwhat wrote:I for one think they were both very careful how they expressed themselves about the whole thing. I think they learned from OKbaby. Note that they avoided used the word haters and they tried to come across as hurt by the comments rather than enraged. I think the dynamics are shifting on Youtube. Gone are the days when YTers could be as bratty as they wanted and they just had blind supporters. I think viewers finally understand that they're the customers and that they are paying for the YTers lifestyle and therefore they can take it all away. Youtubers who can't understand that aren't going to have a long life on YT.
Yeah I see that too, it's funny I made a comment on their last video not to be mean just a little joke and Khoa responded on his account prob to not be seen that he replied. It was all overly nice and fake but still funny. Sucking up to the customers, which they should do.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Today's vlog is very late. Wonder what's going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Pineapples wrote:Today's vlog is very late. Wonder what's going on?

They are at a water park and/or amusement park I believe. She's been posting about it on Snapchat. It probably won't be up till later tonight.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

waitwhat wrote:I for one think they were both very careful how they expressed themselves about the whole thing. I think they learned from OKbaby. Note that they avoided used the word haters and they tried to come across as hurt by the comments rather than enraged. I think the dynamics are shifting on Youtube. Gone are the days when YTers could be as bratty as they wanted and they just had blind supporters. I think viewers finally understand that they're the customers and that they are paying for the YTers lifestyle and therefore they can take it all away. Youtubers who can't understand that aren't going to have a long life on YT.
keren was still incredibly b*&^y and bratty and angry in her rant loool. she may not have used the word "haters" but her attitude said it all
jowhy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jowhy »

gah sorry i'm so late with the randomly giving out $5,000 video but omg can we pls talk about how cringe that vid was...stopped watching as soon as they walked into goodwill
the family looked so uncomfortable and confused and i just don't understand why khoa thinks shoving the camera into their faces is a good idea at all

it's so obvious they're trying to be a "goals" youtube family but capitalizing on other's needs is pathetic and insensitive.
mleg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mleg »

jowhy wrote:gah sorry i'm so late with the randomly giving out $5,000 video but omg can we pls talk about how cringe that vid was...stopped watching as soon as they walked into goodwill
the family looked so uncomfortable and confused and i just don't understand why khoa thinks shoving the camera into their faces is a good idea at all

it's so obvious they're trying to be a "goals" youtube family but capitalizing on other's needs is pathetic and insensitive.
I agree. They should've taken Jackson and went and volunteered at a nursing home or a homeless shelter or something. Teach their kids how to actually help others not just throw money at things.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mleg wrote:
jowhy wrote:gah sorry i'm so late with the randomly giving out $5,000 video but omg can we pls talk about how cringe that vid was...stopped watching as soon as they walked into goodwill

I agree. They should've taken Jackson and went and volunteered at a nursing home or a homeless shelter or something. Teach their kids how to actually help others not just throw money at things.

LOL jackson is a baby..he wouldnt have learned anything bc he doesnt understand that stuff yet and wont for quite some time. But i think keren and khoa could have but that would require keren to be selfless and productive..
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
mleg wrote:

LOL jackson is a baby..he wouldnt have learned anything bc he doesnt understand that stuff yet and wont for quite some time. But i think keren and khoa could have but that would require keren to be selfless and productive..
He doesn't even understand his name..

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

What do you guys think of the names Jackson and Landon?
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aspynferris wrote:What do you guys think of the names Jackson and Landon?
I think they are fine but for boys with such obvious Asian appearance I kind of prefer their middle names of Kai and Khal. I think those names are really cute.

[Dusty]Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by [Dusty]Sidebar »

Glad someone else thought that. I had to turn off once he handed the first person the money.
Also isn't it popular for anyone trying to be thrifty and/or hipster to shop at thrift shops not necessarily just people in need?
I just think the money could have been way better spent given to a charity, its their job to be most effective with donations. Although writing it a cheque wouldn't have been as good a footage.
Don't get me wrong i think its great they are donating money and i respect khoa for it, it's just not how i would have done it.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Pineapples wrote:
aspynferris wrote:What do you guys think of the names Jackson and Landon?
I think they are fine but for boys with such obvious Asian appearance I kind of prefer their middle names of Kai and Khal. I think those names are really cute.

I can not think of the name Landon without rolling my eyes after that birth video title lmao so cheesy, and I like their middle names also, I bet Keren would end up pronouncing them wrong are making a joke about them every time she said them though smh

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I really do think Landon is super cute though. He's a lovely little baby, his little smile is adorable. He has to be my favourite YouTube baby, I do wish they would do more with him instead of just laying him down everywhere.

[Dusty]Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by [Dusty]Sidebar »

Pineapples wrote:I really do think Landon is super cute though. He's a lovely little baby, his little smile is adorable. He has to be my favourite YouTube baby, I do wish they would do more with him instead of just laying him down everywhere.

For sure, you can say a lot about kkandbabyJ but they sure make cute kids!
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Glad I wasn't the only one who had an issue with going into goodwill. Are they implying only poor people thrift shop? I'd feel so awkward and embarrassed if some random person came into the store and looked at me and assumed I was in need. There are so many other places they could have gone. Why not go to a homeless shelter or soup kitchen and pass out money ?

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Stellar wrote:Glad I wasn't the only one who had an issue with going into goodwill. Are they implying only poor people thrift shop? I'd feel so awkward and embarrassed if some random person came into the store and looked at me and assumed I was in need. There are so many other places they could have gone. Why not go to a homeless shelter or soup kitchen and pass out money ?

I dont know. I get what you are saying but he mentioned that he used to go there all the time with his mom or something?? They went to alot of different places. If someone came up to me with money Id be confused to but trust me, Id be grateful AF haha.
I think Khoas heart was 100% in the right place. Just over a year ago they were struggling financially and now they are in the position to help.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Stellar wrote:Glad I wasn't the only one who had an issue with going into goodwill. Are they implying only poor people thrift shop? I'd feel so awkward and embarrassed if some random person came into the store and looked at me and assumed I was in need. There are so many other places they could have gone. Why not go to a homeless shelter or soup kitchen and pass out money ?

I dont know. I get what you are saying but he mentioned that he used to go there all the time with his mom or something?? They went to alot of different places. If someone came up to me with money Id be confused to but trust me, Id be grateful AF haha.
I think Khoas heart was 100% in the right place. Just over a year ago they were struggling financially and now they are in the position to help.
I'd definitely be grateful too and take it lol. Maybe I'm looking too much into it.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Stellar wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

I'd definitely be grateful too and take it lol. Maybe I'm looking too much into it.

I think we are so used to seeing the calculated moves of Jared and other youtubers that it is so hard to see when someone is even being genuine anymore but I do believe Khoas intentions were genuine
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Does it bother anyone else that when they go to the YMCA they leave Landon in his stroller far far away from them???
And they only check on him once or twice while they are swimming?
I live in a small town and still would NEVER leave my children alone in a public place like this...
Let alone some big ass YMCA in flordia...
So many things can happen..
1...it's hot as hell there and he's shoved in a car seat with a big blanket covering him...suffocating is a real possibility
2...some one could walk off with him...they are too busy setting up camera angles of Kerens butt in her swim suit to pay attention if some one started pushing his stroller away.
3...he could scratch his soft spot open and bleed to death because they forgot to put his mittens on and no one would be there to save him!!! "Obvious sarcasm lol...."
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Stellar wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

i mean we all would but that money wouldve been better used given to someone who really DOES need it. Someone who doesnt have enough to eat a meal or is homeless. I think a shelter or soup kitchen wouldve been way better

Return to “KKandBabyJ”