JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

Is jess aware that there are more educational places to drag your kids than Disney? Don't get me wrong, I love disneyland and can't wait to bring my son in a few years, but there are so many other places to bring your kids! Lake Tahoe, Bodega Bay, Monterey, Death Valley (in the winter!), the Redwoods, San Diego beaches...all just a few great places to bring kids in California. Branching out of California, still within a reasonable drive, she could do Breckenridge, the Grand Canyon, Moab, I could go on and on. If you have $$ to spend on a trip to Disney, why not do something different where they could learn more? Lilia is asking to go to Disneyland because that's all she knows. I wonder what Mimi thinks, as she's way more outdoorsy. They could even rent a motor home and take all the kids for the same price as Disneyland. I may be biased because my husband and I are both super outdoorsy, but damn! We live in a gorgeous state, go see some of it!

The thing is, though, that Disneyland is prefabricated entertainment. The other places, you have to actually do stuff - talk to your kids about what they're seeing, research the places, take them on hikes/etc that isn't just standing in line.
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

snarkyblonde wrote:Is jess aware that there are more educational places to drag your kids than Disney? Don't get me wrong, I love disneyland and can't wait to bring my son in a few years, but there are so many other places to bring your kids! Lake Tahoe, Bodega Bay, Monterey, Death Valley (in the winter!), the Redwoods, San Diego beaches...all just a few great places to bring kids in California. Branching out of California, still within a reasonable drive, she could do Breckenridge, the Grand Canyon, Moab, I could go on and on. If you have $$ to spend on a trip to Disney, why not do something different where they could learn more? Lilia is asking to go to Disneyland because that's all she knows. I wonder what Mimi thinks, as she's way more outdoorsy. They could even rent a motor home and take all the kids for the same price as Disneyland. I may be biased because my husband and I are both super outdoorsy, but damn! We live in a gorgeous state, go see some of it!

The thing is, though, that Disneyland is prefabricated entertainment. The other places, you have to actually do stuff - talk to your kids about what they're seeing, research the places, take them on hikes/etc that isn't just standing in line.
Expecting Princess Lilia and Princess Addielyyynnn to stay outdoors?!
taylortot1501
Talker
Talker

Unread post by taylortot1501 »

Now that the twins are in Boy Scouts, what happened to Lilia being in Girl Scouts? Was it just a one year thing?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Sorry guys, I'm late to the party. I watched the video late. Anyways can I just say how trashy it was to see the kids dabbing at Black Bear? I go there all the time (not that one but one near me) and I would be really annoyed if I was there. The waiting area is usually really small.

It really irritates me how Jess acts like Caden and Tommy are her kids. Those two don't even seem happy tk see her. I could understand if Chris had custody but they barely see them every couple of months. To me that doesn't make them her kids at all, despite being married to their father. So when she says things like, "I'm so happy to have all my babies home with me", it's not only cringeworthy but it is also offensive to Ashley. Like bitch, you did not give birth to those kids so quit claiming them as your own lol.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

pllfan5 wrote:If Jess continues these Disney birthday trips it's going to really add up as the kids get older. What if they come to expect these trips and she can't afford to take them anymore after the YouTube funds start to dry up?
She'll probably take out a vacation loan for the girls for Disney while the boys get nothing

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
patato123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by patato123 »

Jess is the kind of mother that lives through her children. All these disney trip I believe are for herself and her childhood desires. Jesssfam kids don't seem as obsessed with disney as she makes them to be or with nesquik or paw patrol and all those other "obsessions"
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

patato123 wrote:Jess is the kind of mother that lives through her children. All these disney trip I believe are for herself and her childhood desires. Jesssfam kids don't seem as obsessed with disney as she makes them to be or with nesquik or paw patrol and all those other "obsessions"
I mean, she pretty much says as much with Lilia. I do think Lilia likes Disney but ofcourse that is because her mom does because her mom is the one who is showing her those things and fostering the love for it. I fucking hate Cailou so my kid doesnt know he exists, I love Moana so we watch it more often than other movies.. you know?
I think she lets the kids do what they choose, kids dont understand price points. Like to a child doing something fun/out of the ordinary can be going to Disney or going to the fair. You know what I mean?? I couldnt go to Disney without all my kids but Disney is also a trip to another country for me not just a few hour drive.
Jess strikes me as the kind of mom who once her kid says they like something once it is an "obsession".
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Jess sure has a pattern. Her oldest golden child and the current tit sucker are the only ones that get to go to Disney...
Hmm.
Well at least she is consistent with something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

missy-1010 wrote:Jess sure has a pattern. Her oldest golden child and the current tit sucker are the only ones that get to go to Disney...
Hmm.

She took the twins last year though

vainweatherrr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by vainweatherrr »

Ugh, I am sick and tired of her taking the kids to Disneyland. I understand that's what Lilia wanted to do, but god at this point Lilia could have been to four or five different places. Take her to LA or Portland or something not too far, go to the ballet or a musical, take her to museums and zoos, find cool stuff for kids to do that they don't have at home. I remember as a kid always being excited about going to new places, no matter what we were doing or how big or small the place was. I freakin loved to go to work with my dad on the oil fields during the summers because I loved throwing rocks into the mud pits and going to small town movie theaters, sleeping in the trailer and helping him examine the rock & sediment samples. I was the girliest girl around and I still LOVED doing that shit! I'm sorry y'all I just think taking your kids to Disneyland every damn year is a fuckin waste lmao
nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

LilaLavender wrote:
nadsbliss wrote:I doubt Natalie is a crazy fangirl. She didn't see the boys after her and Drake broke up. I seen fanpage that say Natalie talks a lot of bad things about Jess on social media. I have yet to seen what she say about Jess though.

But she does loves Drake very much. She always cooks for him. She wrote on Drake facebook that Natalie was the best ever to him
~
I think you should read carefully what was written. Everything was stated on her facebook, people who is friends with her know how she is. You don't have to stay with her to know anything. Even her ex-boyfriend was all written on her facebook.
Excuse me if this is an offensive question, but is English you second language? (If so maybe that'd confirm for some people on the board that you aren't Natalie).
Nope is not. English was my first language. I study 2 different language and got it all mixed up with my actual english.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

missy-1010 wrote:Jess sure has a pattern. Her oldest golden child and the current tit sucker are the only ones that get to go to Disney...
Hmm.

Umm she is consistent in popping a kid out every other year too ;)
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Wasn't it the twins birthday last year that she announced that she was pregnant to her family??
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

taylortot1501 wrote:Now that the twins are in Boy Scouts, what happened to Lilia being in Girl Scouts? Was it just a one year thing?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I might be making this up but I think she said Lilia chose not to do it anymore because it conflicted with dance or swimming or something.

I remember hearing that but I also might have just made it up because it sounds like an excuse Jessss would have given

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

shortstop wrote:Wasn't it the twins birthday last year that she announced that she was pregnant to her family??
Yeah the twins or Landens. That's so like Jess to make it all about her lol

While I love Disney, do those kids need to go every single year? I mean 7 isn't one of the big birthdays, I get they're close to disneyland but it still seems excessive to take them basically whenever they ask. She could take them to places that would get them more educated and cultured- museums or a ballet like someone else said. She seems to think educational places are boring to kids. I bet Lilia would love seeing a ballet since she dances herself and is old enough to sit still and appreciate it. The twins would probably love seeing dinosaur stuff at a museum, and they would learn so much. And rather than doing Disney every single year she could save up to take them to some historical american landmark or something (I don't know a lot about america lol) or even overseas, before the youtube money dries up. I went to Disney but going to places like Rome and Japan stand out more in my memory than rides and overpriced food.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I can't watch the parts of Jess's vlogs where she's in a store without getting major anxiety. Her and Chris just wandering through the store while all the kids trail behind I'd terrifying, especially in a store like Lowe's where they could so easily get hurt, not to mention how easy it would be for someone to snatch them up. Maybe I'm overprotective with my kids in public but we have a 1 hand on the cart rule while walking through stores.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

MommaMia3 wrote:I can't watch the parts of Jess's vlogs where she's in a store without getting major anxiety. Her and Chris just wandering through the store while all the kids trail behind I'd terrifying, especially in a store like Lowe's where they could so easily get hurt, not to mention how easy it would be for someone to snatch them up. Maybe I'm overprotective with my kids in public but we have a 1 hand on the cart rule while walking through stores.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
I understand what you mean but can't she see them in the rear view camera flap thing? Has she ever lost a child in a store?
Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

nadsbliss wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
nadsbliss wrote:I doubt Natalie is a crazy fangirl. She didn't see the boys after her and Drake broke up. I seen fanpage that say Natalie talks a lot of bad things about Jess on social media. I have yet to seen what she say about Jess though.

But she does loves Drake very much. She always cooks for him. She wrote on Drake facebook that Natalie was the best ever to him
~
I think you should read carefully what was written. Everything was stated on her facebook, people who is friends with her know how she is. You don't have to stay with her to know anything. Even her ex-boyfriend was all written on her facebook.
Excuse me if this is an offensive question, but is English you second language? (If so maybe that'd confirm for some people on the board that you aren't Natalie).
Nope is not. English was my first language. I study 2 different language and got it all mixed up with my actual english.
I don't want to be offensive either but I don't buy it. Your mother tongue doesn't get that messed up that you forget basic grammar, even if you study 100 languages.(certainly because you're still actively using it)

On another note, has Jess ever left the states or even taken a plane?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

All of Jesss shirts must be stretched AF after nursing 5 kids. She always pulls down not up.

Caden does not look amused when Chris and Jess were hitting each other. Poor kid must be so over it. The adrenaline of a new family must be wearing off.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She doesn't even watch the kids when she's walking around at Lowes. They're all behind her. Someone's gonna snatch one of her kids god forbid if she isn't paying attention!

Return to “JesssFam”