KKandBabyNoHands | Part 6

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyNoHands. PART #6

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Does it bother anyone else that when they go to the YMCA they leave Landon in his stroller far far away from them???
And they only check on him once or twice while they are swimming?
I live in a small town and still would NEVER leave my children alone in a public place like this...
Let alone some big ass YMCA in flordia...
So many things can happen..
1...it's hot as hell there and he's shoved in a car seat with a big blanket covering him...suffocating is a real possibility
2...some one could walk off with him...they are too busy setting up camera angles of Kerens butt in her swim suit to pay attention if some one started pushing his stroller away.
3...he could scratch his soft spot open and bleed to death because they forgot to put his mittens on and no one would be there to save him!!! "Obvious sarcasm lol...."
lmao number 3 is my favorite ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tankap26
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tankap26 »

Stellar wrote:Glad I wasn't the only one who had an issue with going into goodwill. Are they implying only poor people thrift shop? I'd feel so awkward and embarrassed if some random person came into the store and looked at me and assumed I was in need. There are so many other places they could have gone. Why not go to a homeless shelter or soup kitchen and pass out money ?

Exactly! Like have a chat with the managers & they may be able to recommend some families that really need it! I check out thrift stores occasionally because sometimes there are decent kids clothes with tags still on & I hate that we're such a " Throw away" generation. I'd be mortified if someone shoved some cash in my face and filmed it Image

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:Does it bother anyone else that when they go to the YMCA they leave Landon in his stroller far far away from them???
I live in a small town and still would NEVER leave my children alone in a public place like this...
1...it's hot as hell there and he's shoved in a car seat with a big blanket covering him...suffocating is a real possibility
2...some one could walk off with him...they are too busy setting up camera angles of Kerens butt in her swim suit to pay attention if some one started pushing his stroller away.
3...he could scratch his soft spot open and bleed to death because they forgot to put his mittens on and no one would be there to save him!!! "Obvious sarcasm lol...."
lmao number 3 is my favorite ImageImage

Number 3 has me dying!!! LMFAO!!!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

debbie gallagher could walk off with him :D
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Why did Landon need a new bouncer thingy? Khoa literally said it was the same one but new...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Lol there keren goes ranting about us on IG. Girl loves negativity doesn't she? She's more focused on what we have to say about her than what her "fans" say. Like I've said before keren in order for you to live a happier life you should really stop reading here or just stop exploiting your family on YouTube. Otherwise you're going to live a very miserable life trying to get us to stop "hating" on you.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ASSuming lol she's such a bitch. Someone commented saying they cant wait to be like her. Why would anyone want to be a stuck uo spoiled brat like her.
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Why did Landon need a new bouncer thingy? Khoa literally said it was the same one but new...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
She said in the vlog that it broke, probably because he's in it so much.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

How old is Landon? will he really be in a rocker much longer (especially now that he is rolling around etc.) and I hated her bs excuse to why he is in it so much, talking about the rug in the living room is the only soft place she can put him, homegirl is shopping every damn day, she could have gotten a bigger rug to put in the living room to put him on.
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 4ae5fc.png[/img]
Why not just address us in her comments, I've never seen people on her vlogs saying these things they are all too busy kissing her arse

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

[quote="colemanl1997"][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 4ae5fc.png[/img]
Why not just address us in her comments, I've never seen people on her vlogs saying these things they are all too busy kissing her arse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote
Posted too soon, but isn't she like 23 it's so embarrassing to see her talk like an immature teen all over social media I would never dream of posting anything like this, you'd think with her job relying on social media she would be a little more professional, how the hell does khoa put up with her

[Dusty]Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by [Dusty]Sidebar »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote
Posted too soon, but isn't she like 23 it's so embarrassing to see her talk like an immature teen all over social media I would never dream of posting anything like this, you'd think with her job relying on social media she would be a little more professional, how the hell does khoa put up with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote][/quote]

I love how she completely skated over answering why it took so long...
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

thenightowl wrote:How old is Landon? will he really be in a rocker much longer (especially now that he is rolling around etc.) and I hated her bs excuse to why he is in it so much, talking about the rug in the living room is the only soft place she can put him, homegirl is shopping every damn day, she could have gotten a bigger rug to put in the living room to put him on.
Landon is a forever newborn he will never grow if it's up to his parents

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

it makes me so uncomfortable when keren and khoa kiss all the time in the vlogs.. >< or when she looks up at him with puppy dog eyes
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:it makes me so uncomfortable when keren and khoa kiss all the time in the vlogs.. >< or when she looks up at him with puppy dog eyes
You can tell she does it for the vlogs
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

I cannot believe she spelt it "dinning room" twice lmfao[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 9eb694.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

why would she ruin that cute little space
Where would they eat if they had family over??
I would hate to not have a place for guests to sit that's not the couch or the outside.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did anyone see where khoa hit Jackson's head on the ceiling fan on smapchat
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Did anyone see where khoa hit Jackson's head on the ceiling fan on smapchat
Are u serious poor baby can someone post for those without Snapchat plz!

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

She's really dumb if she changes the "dinning" room. Also didn't she say the corner of her office would be her filming area?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”