DailySellouts Part 88

Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailySellouts Part 88

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

When the boys were in the pool, Missy was at 'an appointment'. Very cryptic!
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

So Missy went to another appointment. Not the one for the kids but for her. She says she came back from a little appointment when she's filming the spa area.
Anyone remember if it was also on a Friday the last time Bryan said she was at an appointment? If she is going on the same day of the week to these appointments it could be therapy...you never know.. or treatments to have a specific gender baby :-D sorry couldn't resist putting that in there.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

The not being able to see likes/thanks is a YTMD issue. I can't see them on the Tapatalk app and they're missing on the desktop site too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

You would think they were opening a hotel with the size and features of that outdoor kitchen. I see lots of nice snake and spider hiding nooks with all the "extra storage".

The whole donut wall thing is gross. Wind, dirt, bugs, coughing, sneezing, touching, etc is all I can see with those things.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

shortstop wrote:My hair falls out ALOT but I'm not sure how Bryan gets Missy's hair in his toes. It doesn't happen to me
I have very thick hair. Not only do I have a lot of it, but the individual strands themselves are super thick, so it's pretty distinctive. My girlfriend finds my hair EVERYWHERE -- in all of her laundry, her keyboard at work -- pretty much any place you can think of.

One day at work, she noticed her pinky toe felt really weird -- sort of tingly. She finally took off her shoe and sock to see what was up. One of my hairs was wrapped super tightly around it and starting to cut off circulation. Oops!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Coolowl wrote:So Missy went to another appointment. Not the one for the kids but for her. She says she came back from a little appointment when she's filming the spa area.
Anyone remember if it was also on a Friday the last time Bryan said she was at an appointment? If she is going on the same day of the week to these appointments it could be therapy...you never know.. or treatments to have a specific gender baby :-D sorry couldn't resist putting that in there.
Or she's getting her hair or nails done AGAIN and doesn't want to say it. An "appointment" sounds much less frivolous...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lurkernomore wrote:
shortstop wrote:My hair falls out ALOT but I'm not sure how Bryan gets Missy's hair in his toes. It doesn't happen to me
I have very thick hair. Not only do I have a lot of it, but the individual strands themselves are super thick, so it's pretty distinctive. My girlfriend finds my hair EVERYWHERE -- in all of her laundry, her keyboard at work -- pretty much any place you can think of.

One day at work, she noticed her pinky toe felt really weird -- sort of tingly. She finally took off her shoe and sock to see what was up. One of my hairs was wrapped super tightly around it and starting to cut off circulation. Oops!
This happens to infants.. super dangerous

All this talk about hair everywhere reminds me of the Dashboard Confessional song

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailySellouts Part 88

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sorry, nope. I don't think Missy has depression. I think Missy has a bad case of being spoiled. She envisioned one life for herself, and had ended up with another. Having a daughter was going to be fun! Having boys is hard work. Reality has set in, and Missy is no longer living with mommy and daddy who are there 24/7 to take care of her children for her. She once knew all the "right" ways to be a parent, so she knows full well she's phoning it in. My guess is she feels like shit about herself for it, but it too lazy and spoiled to change.

And poor Missy doesn't have a girl.... they have spent tens of thousands at this point just wasting money on things. Missy could march her ass into a fertility clinic and do gender selection at any point to get her girl. She doesn't have infertility. What Missy is pouting about is that she has BOYS. She can have her girl, but will need to then be a mom to 3 children, and she doesn't want to do that. She's sad for what she do ant have AND for what she does.

I do not understand this boards need to demonize Bryan, but always make excuses for Missy. Depression isn't something you can usually just selectively pull yourself out of. Missy was fine in Portland, she was fine in NY with Cassie. She's fine whenever she's away from those children. If the roles were reversed and it was a man that was fine when away, then people would side eye and not sympathize for sure.

If Bryan and Missy still had a simple life and she didn't stand to lose all the money he's bringing in, then I actually think she'd leave him and the boys and go find a new man. Start over.

I feel for those with depression, but I don't see it in Missy. I see another Narcissistic mother, just like her bestie.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

cat9480 wrote:
Coolowl wrote:So Missy went to another appointment. Not the one for the kids but for her. She says she came back from a little appointment when she's filming the spa area.
Or she's getting her hair or nails done AGAIN and doesn't want to say it. An "appointment" sounds much less frivolous...

I thought that at first but her hair looked like crap, so it wasn't a hair appointment. Nails possibly since I couldn't see her hands.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I think Missy is at least somewhat depressed too.

When I stay home all day everyday, it makes me feel like doing absolutely nothing. It didn't really make sense to me at first, but it really is depressing spendings so much time at home. And this is coming from someone who identifies as a homebody!

All their frivolous purchases and costly trips are just an attempt to have more thrill in life. Yes, a lot of their videos are geared toward making more $$$, because I don't think they've figured out yet that money does not equal happiness.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

I don't think anyone here who is speculating Missy is depressed is saying it so people will feel sorry for her or to excuse her shity parenting. It's more pointing out observations and that, if it's true, than hopefully she gets help for it because it is affecting her kids life.

As for Bryan, he also could be covering up sadness with his spending habits for all we know. People buy extravagant things to "help" keep the hurt away. Who knows...maybe because his father wasn't interested in his life choices like the YouTube thing and it made Bryan depressed and now he feels like he needs to prove others wrong. We will never know the truth about anything though.

Many people who suffer from depression can seem super happy and ok around others when, in fact, they are suffering inside. Ask me how I know and, no, I am not excusing Missy's behavior in any way by saying this since we don't even know if she really is depressed.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I feel like they're at their max when it comes to buying things. There's not much left to buy to feel temporary happiness.

Each thing has been bigger and bigger and bigger, first with holiday decor, electronics, then with furniture, cars, outdoor vehicles, the pool redo, BBQ redo, Like what more could they buy? I mean there's plenty more like an rv but they don't seem the type to camp. They're running out of things to buy and soon they'll be stuck with the never ending sadness of debt and divorce lol

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Amelia322 wrote:I feel like they're at their max when it comes to buying things. There's not much left to buy to feel temporary happiness.

Each thing has been bigger and bigger and bigger, first with holiday decor, electronics, then with furniture, cars, outdoor vehicles, the pool redo, BBQ redo, Like what more could they buy? I mean there's plenty more like an rv but they don't seem the type to camp. They're running out of things to buy and soon they'll be stuck with the never ending sadness of debt and divorce lol

Next will be some horses and goats. Only the most expensive breeds.

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Amelia322 wrote:I feel like they're at their max when it comes to buying things. There's not much left to buy to feel temporary happiness.

They have vidcon coming up and their pool party, which I am sure will be over the top. They can still switch out cars if they are leased, redo the garage and Ollie's room could get a big makeover now that he is turning 4. There is still tons they can spend money on.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I have a new avatar

mmm.. driveway expansion coming this July!!
itsjustnickle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by itsjustnickle »

onbreak wrote:
lurkernomore wrote:

This happens to infants.. super dangerous

All this talk about hair everywhere reminds me of the Dashboard Confessional song

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
It happened to Ollie, Missy's hair got wrapped around his toe and cut off circulation

springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

Somebody call FEMA--it's another DailyBumps "disaster"!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Coolowl wrote:I don't think anyone here who is speculating Missy is depressed is saying it so people will feel sorry for her or to excuse her shity parenting. It's more pointing out observations and that, if it's true, than hopefully she gets help for it because it is affecting her kids life.

As for Bryan, he also could be covering up sadness with his spending habits for all we know. People buy extravagant things to "help" keep the hurt away. Who knows...maybe because his father wasn't interested in his life choices like the YouTube thing and it made Bryan depressed and now he feels like he needs to prove others wrong. We will never know the truth about anything though.

Many people who suffer from depression can seem super happy and ok around others when, in fact, they are suffering inside. Ask me how I know and, no, I am not excusing Missy's behavior in any way by saying this since we don't even know if she really is depressed.
There are two types of depression. The type that can be fixed with different choices and lifestyle changes (exercise, getting out more, eating better, etc), and the kind that requires medication and therapy. If Missy is depressed, then it is completely within her control to make the changes she needs to in order to try and improve it. The answer is not more time with her phone. Sorry, but there is no comparing her life to the one that leads to melancholy and lack of enthusiasm for many stay at home moms. Missy isn't overworked and tired. She isn't missing her spouse, and stuck at home with her children and no other adults. She has plenty of time to herself, and definitely shouldn't feel like she is the least important person in her family (always sacrificing for others). She has all the time and money in the world for whatever passion or hobby she would hope to pursue. She has it all, and is still not happy. Bryan gets my sympathy because as annoying as he can be, I can completely imagine what it would be like to live with someone like Missy, and he must be exhausted. Imagine trying your hardest to make someone happy, and they just never are. Missy has it all, and yet she's still tired and detached. She needs to work on her attitude every bit as much as Bryan needs to work on his weight, or they all need to work on their health. They are failing their children miserably at this point, and I think Mimi knows it.

Missy won't be happy for a moment when she finally has that daughter. Girls are work too, and Princess just doesn't even have the energy or enthusiasm to make a sandwich, or talk to her children. No way she is going to suddenly be on top of diaper changes just because the baby has a vagina! That will be hard too, just as parenting the boys has been, and Missy will withdraw farther into her self pity.

Sorry for the rant but I am a stay at home mother that chooses to work a casual job because I'm self aware enough to realize that I need to get out for my own mental health. When you recognize your own faults, and aren't enabled by those around you, then it's a lot easier to do better and make improvements. None of us are perfect, but I see very little self awareness in vloggers like Missy or Ellie... we want to believe they aren't just shitty parents, so it's easier to diagnose them with depression. In reality, maybe they are just "poor little rich girls" who got married too early, never grew up themselves, and therefor can't be good parents.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

That snack hack came from c&k lol

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

I don't want to believe they aren't shitty parents because it is shown to us that they are...there is no denying it, and I am sure as hell not using depression to give them a pass.
My issue is that if it is happening then they should get help for it. The family unit depends on it or all will be lost.
They did actually get married too young and ended up divorced. This is their second time at it and if they keep on going how they are then a second divorce or separation may happen.

Return to “Daily Bumps”