JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Shawn2011 wrote:Where do you guys think Jess would be if Gabe had dumped her 2 weeks before she got pregnant? It's so weird to think about her on a different path. No youtube validating her bad decisions or funding her mistakes, no teen mum status, probably no Drake.
She would have found another guy to get her pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Instead of answering the questing of how they met, I'd like to know why the hell Chris doesn't have a job and why he spent $1,000 on a drone when she was crying about not being able to afford surgery. That doesn't even make sense. I also wonder if she's ever going back to school.

Sl393l
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sl393l »

I almost hate to say this, but you can say a lot about Jess ( poor choices in men, etc), but her kids seem well behaved in public. I followed some other vloggers who let their kids run wild in the store. Her kids stay by her for the most part, which is hard since she drags 4-7 kids with her on any given shopping trip. By the way, what happened to the kitten? it is nowhere to be seen.
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Instead of answering the questing of how they met, I'd like to know why the hell Chris doesn't have a job and why he spent $1,000 on a drone when she was crying about not being able to afford surgery. That doesn't even make sense. I also wonder if she's ever going back to school.
They said in the first video where Chris had the drone that his dad had left it to him when he passed away.
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

bbygal wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Instead of answering the questing of how they met, I'd like to know why the hell Chris doesn't have a job and why he spent $1,000 on a drone when she was crying about not being able to afford surgery. That doesn't even make sense. I also wonder if she's ever going back to school.
They said in the first video where Chris had the drone that his dad had left it to him when he passed away.
Chris bought a new one and it was $1000.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

bbygal wrote:
He did. Chris used it for a while then he lost connection with the drone and couldn't control it anymore so he randomly went to a shop with Landen and bought one which costs 1000$.
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

Lyanna wrote:
bbygal wrote:
He did. Chris used it for a while then he lost connection with the drone and couldn't control it anymore so he randomly went to a shop with Landen and bought one which costs 1000$.
Didn't everyone discuss how this can go towards their taxes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

TeaFor2 wrote:
nadsbliss wrote:
Lyanna wrote:We don't know if Natalie is willing to be a single parent, for what we know it could be Drake who broke up. And we can also say that Natalie always needs a man in her life: she was in high school (or barely out) and started dating an older guy who just left his 8months pregnant wife, his toddler twins. Then when they broke up, she took him back. She's not less emotionaly dependant than Jess.
Yeah maybe she will get back together with him. Natalie has a huge crush on Drake while she watches some of Jess videos and Drake was her fanstey before she met him. To be with him she ended her friendship with Macie who introduced her to him. You can find details on Macie commenting about Natalie on this forum you need to look way back.
Wtf??? Natalie used to watch Jess videos and had a huge crush on Drake and had a fantasy about being with him before she even met him? While he was married to Jess?
Yeah she admits to watching some of Jess videos introduces by a friend. I bet she got huge crush on Drake, She doesn't seems like a Jess-stan. There a post of her liking Macie going out together with Drake. Drake and Natalie only met each other on early April.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Did Natalie say she had a crush on Drake before she met him or is it just assumptions?

:love2:
nadsbliss

Emcee wrote:Did Natalie say she had a crush on Drake before she met him or is it just assumptions?

She said it was love at first sight when she first met him. She wanted to hang out together with them so Macie introduced them. Not long after they knew each other Macie found out Drake cheated on her with Natalie.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

gabe and amber posted a Q&A and, i hate to say this because i thought i really liked them together, but omg they are so awkward together! like zero chemistry and amber was looking super annoyed with gabe because gabe seemed super uninterested. idk if it was just because he wasnt comfortable with the camera and/or it brings back weird memories of being with jesss but the video was just weird to watch. i honestly expected more chemistry from them :|
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

nadsbliss wrote:
Emcee wrote:Did Natalie say she had a crush on Drake before she met him or is it just assumptions?

She said it was love at first sight when she first met him. She wanted to hang out together with them so Macie introduced them. Not long after they knew each other Macie found out Drake cheated on her with Natalie.
Oh gotcha, they are just assumptions Image

:love2:
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:PS it similarly bugged me when Chris admitted that he didn't know enough Spanish to be able to roughly translate a "happy father's day" card that his sons had made him. Again, his kids and ex-wife are Hispanic (Mexican? Anyone know Ashley's background?) and he admitted to knowing barely more Spanish than "hola" and "queso". But I guess that's all the Spanish you need for the Taco Bell drive thru.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
My dad is Italian, and I was born in Italy and can speak Italian. My mother is neither Italian nor can she speak it and of all the problems they have and have had, the language wasn't actually one of them.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

chelsieross7 wrote:gabe and amber posted a Q&A and, i hate to say this because i thought i really liked them together, but omg they are so awkward together! like zero chemistry and amber was looking super annoyed with gabe because gabe seemed super uninterested. idk if it was just because he wasnt comfortable with the camera and/or it brings back weird memories of being with jesss but the video was just weird to watch. i honestly expected more chemistry from them :|
It's probably because Gabe obviously doesn't like vlogging, Amber probably doesn't want to be doing it either, yet they are still doing it. This is Modesto, if they had no chemistry they either would have had a child already or be broken up.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

chelsieross7 wrote:gabe and amber posted a Q&A and, i hate to say this because i thought i really liked them together, but omg they are so awkward together! like zero chemistry and amber was looking super annoyed with gabe because gabe seemed super uninterested. idk if it was just because he wasnt comfortable with the camera and/or it brings back weird memories of being with jesss but the video was just weird to watch. i honestly expected more chemistry from them :|
Lmao I agree, they seem to have no chemistry and don't act like a couple at all, its weird. Maybe they're just camera shy and not used to it yet...
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

Sl393l wrote:I almost hate to say this, but you can say a lot about Jess ( poor choices in men, etc), but her kids seem well behaved in public. I followed some other vloggers who let their kids run wild in the store. Her kids stay by her for the most part, which is hard since she drags 4-7 kids with her on any given shopping trip. By the way, what happened to the kitten? it is nowhere to be seen.
I have to agree with this. I only have one child and be is sometimes hard to keep well-behaved in public. He's almost two and his father's family sees him two days a week and don't have consistent redirection/discipline or much structure, so it's a struggle. Also, his father's side of the family speaks fluent Italian, the mother and father with a very thick accent, and his father and aunt are first generation Americans. My son's soon-to-be step-mother just learned english in the last six months. SO, I am making a good faith effort to learn, in hopes that it will help my son be bilingual. I understand that her kids' paternal families may not be *as* bilingual (?), but still; it's such a huge advantage in life (to be bilingual) especially since they live in an area with a large Spanish-speaking population and she has said she intends to stay local, you would think she would take steps to encourage it more and to build up their listening and verbal vocabulary. It would be very interesting if she made a few videos detailing how she encourages it, without learning the language herself and she would definitely get major asspats for it from her 'fans'. So I'm kind of surprised she barely mentions it. Talking about it would mean acknowledging that her kids have an entire side of their family that is unrelated to Jess' and actually has a pretty major distinguishing 'characteristic' (fluently and frequently speaking another language) from her own, highlighting the fact that the families are not 1000% blended the way she portrays.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

nadsbliss wrote: She said it was love at first sight when she first met him. She wanted to hang out together with them so Macie introduced them. Not long after they knew each other Macie found out Drake cheated on her with Natalie.
That's disgusting. I never knew that. If I am understang correctly, Natalie slept with her friends boyfriend, then her and the girl stopped being friends. Natalie and Drake then became a couple and a month later she was pregnant.

After her baby was born Drake cheated on her and she beat him up. Then got back together again and now they have broken up again?

Well I take my comment back that I left awhile ago about how Natalie seems nice. I was wrong on that.

I no longer feel bad for her.
nadsbliss

TeaFor2 wrote:
nadsbliss wrote: She said it was love at first sight when she first met him. She wanted to hang out together with them so Macie introduced them. Not long after they knew each other Macie found out Drake cheated on her with Natalie.
That's disgusting. I never knew that. If I am understang correctly, Natalie slept with her friends boyfriend, then her and the girl stopped being friends. Natalie and Drake then became a couple and a month later she was pregnant.

After her baby was born Drake cheated on her and she beat him up. Then got back together again and now they have broken up again?

Well I take my comment back that I left awhile ago about how Natalie seems nice. I was wrong on that.

I no longer feel bad for her.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I mean I think it would be nice for the kids to have that connection with their heritage but ultimately I think it's mostly on the parent who has that heritage to involve the kids in it. I've never heard Gabe speak Spanish so if he's not interested in having Lilia learn I don't think it should be Jess's job to learn an entire language and teach it to her child. That's not going to make the kids bilingual. As for Drake...I think it would be kind of weird if Jess tried to involve the boys in his culture* considering he's really not in their lives. If it was me I think I'd be like 'why are we doing this? my dad can't be bothered to speak english to me'. Neither Chris or Jess are Latinx so how would they actually get involved in that community? I agree it would be nice if they celebrated things like Cinco de Mayo and maybe used duolinguo to learn Spanish together as a family but otherwise it should be down to Gabe/Drake(ha!)/Ashley. I agree that everyone should know at least one other language but I can't really fault Jess for not knowing Spanish though - from what I understand the education system in her county is terrible and it's not like she lives right on the border in Texas or anything.

*I can't remember if his family is from Mexico or Venezuela, sorry guys
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Gabe doesn't speak Spanish. I know that for sure. Jess has said it before. She said she has no idea why he doesn't but he just never learned to. I don't think Drake speaks Spanish either. @nadsbliss can probably confirm that.

I think its way more weird for Gabe and Drake not to speak Spanish compared to Jess and Chris not speaking it.

Drake's dad is Mexican and his mom is Portuguese. I think, maybe @nadsbliss can confirm this.

Gabe's mom is Mexican and his dad is Puerto Rican.

Return to “JesssFam”