ThisGatheredNest

iheartyt
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: ThisGatheredNest

Unread post by iheartyt »

Pretty sure they could have found a hotel in Charlotte with a Dave Matthews cover band. It's nice that they toured the ship but there was a lot more they could do/see. I hope they did more than they showed on the vlog.
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

That ship tour & whole babymoon looked amaze! I think it was so good how they did something the CR would like aswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:I found their house online after a quick google search trying to figure out what CR did... its will be a tight squeeze having that many kids in only a 4 bdrm, I'd love to know the sleeping arrangements currently but oh it's a beautiful house! They are so lucky to have that land/yard!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
From bedtime routine videos I'm pretty sure Kennedy and Shelby share a room, as do Noah and JJ, Rosie has a room to herself, and Angie and CR have the master. Imo if they switched things around they could make the house work for a couple more years. If Angie and Chris moved into a smaller bedroom and gave the master to Kennedy, Shelby, and Rosie then the twins could have Rosie's old room which would work until the girls get to be teenagers and want their own space. Then they could either move or build an extension. I doubt they'd be willing to give up the huge master bedroom but it does seem like the only solution that's really fair to everyone.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

I wonder if these babies will do to Angela's reputation around here what Calvin did to Ellie's [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:I wonder if these babies will do to Angela's reputation around here what Calvin did to Ellie's [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
I'm confused.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:I wonder if these babies will do to Angela's reputation around here what Calvin did to Ellie's [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
what?
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

I don't think they are similar so I doubt it.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I'm not too familiar with this family, I just watch a few videos here and there when they show up as recommended. What is her husband's name? I thought I kept hearing her say Sierra but the comments say CR?
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

Caisflame wrote:I'm not too familiar with this family, I just watch a few videos here and there when they show up as recommended. What is her husband's name? I thought I kept hearing her say Sierra but the comments say CR?
It's Christopher but he goes by CR.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Kinzie Kensington
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kinzie Kensington »

Caisflame wrote:I'm not too familiar with this family, I just watch a few videos here and there when they show up as recommended. What is her husband's name? I thought I kept hearing her say Sierra but the comments say CR?
His name is Christopher, CR is just a family nickname.

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Most people here used to fawn over Ellie and Jared when it was just them and their first baby, Jackson. Public opinion started to take a sharp turn south during and especially after Ellie's pregnancy with their second son, Calvin.

The first negative commentary on Angela is beginning to surface during this pregnancy. It reminded me of what happened with Ellie so I offered the analogy...nothing more than speculation! Sorry it wasn't clear the first time.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Most people here used to fawn over Ellie and Jared when it was just them and their first baby, Jackson. Public opinion started to take a sharp turn south during and especially after Ellie's pregnancy with their second son, Calvin.

The first negative commentary on Angela is beginning to surface during this pregnancy. It reminded me of what happened with Ellie so I offered the analogy...nothing more than speculation! Sorry it wasn't clear the first time.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Angela is getting too whiny and too "look at me! look at me! I'm pregnant with twins". IMO. I got tired of her REAL quick and I liked her a lot too.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Ya I'm getting annoyed with her attitude about this pregnancy. I still really like her family but I dunno. I hope this complaining thing doesn't last after she has the girls, although I'm sure it will

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I had to stop watching her updates, she's way to annoying this pregnancy just flipped her whole personality

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

She complains as if it's her first pregnancy which grates on me because she chose to have 7 kids which imo is just an unmanageable amount for their family. It seems like someone's always getting left out or ignored right now so honestly i think choosing to have 2 more kids just because Angie got baby fever after Hazel was born was really really stupid of them. I love their family but imo 5 kids is about the limit of still being able to meet every child's emotional needs and give them enough attention so i just feel bad for all the others. Also, she was talking about their babymoon and how hot it was in a way that was like 'well i bravely soldiered on' and I was thinking girl this is your THIRD pregnancy and Charleston in the summer is obviously going to be hot. Check the damned weather or go somewhere cooler.
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Oh yeah and if you're sick of Angie but want a similar channel to watch I'd recommend Joyful Chaos which is her sister Ashleigh's channel. They're very Christian and usually that bothers me because I'm not and I struggle to relate but I really like her. Her religion seems to give her a lot of peace and fulfilment which is nice to see. She has 6 kids, the oldest is 11 and the youngest is 9 months. She has such a good attitude but is also very honest about the struggles of staying patient and how her parenting style is evolving anf getting better as she goes. She also seems much less overwhelmed by her kids than Angie. Her house/channel isn't as pretty and polished as her sister's but I really like their family, her husband Peter is hilarious and they're very cute together.
Rihanna
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I still really like Angela, I just get the feeling the really didn't want twins. I think they implanted two thinking that there was such a small chance that both would stick and she'd just end up with one. Which in some ways I get, but on the other hand, if you are going to implant two, you better be emotionally ready to be overjoyed for a single baby or twins especially because after implantation, there is even a chance they could split and she could have ended up with triplets or quads. Like if you don't want more than one kid, don't put yourself in the position to have more than one.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

luci417 wrote:Oh yeah and if you're sick of Angie but want a similar channel to watch I'd recommend Joyful Chaos which is her sister Ashleigh's channel. They're very Christian and usually that bothers me because I'm not and I struggle to relate but I really like her. Her religion seems to give her a lot of peace and fulfilment which is nice to see. She has 6 kids, the oldest is 11 and the youngest is 9 months. She has such a good attitude but is also very honest about the struggles of staying patient and how her parenting style is evolving anf getting better as she goes. She also seems much less overwhelmed by her kids than Angie. Her house/channel isn't as pretty and polished as her sister's but I really like their family, her husband Peter is hilarious and they're very cute together.
Ima check her out
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

So I guess before, the younger kids all had their own rooms and the older girls were together. They're putting the boys together now and the twins will have their own room.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:Loooove them names! I'm interested to see if they shorten/nickname baby b's name since the other is so short!

My sister is named Amelia. Her middle name shortens into Sue, so over the years her nicknames have included:

1. Milly Sue
2. Mimi
3. Milly Sue
4. Amy Sue
5. Amy
6. Mil

Return to “Q-Z”