KKandBabyNoHands | Part 6

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyNoHands. PART #6

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

lurking10 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 664c4b.png

I just checked social blade and the vast difference between KK and OK is out of this world. Those views!

Also... they lost 250k views in a day? Did they delete a video?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... c924aa.png
maybe the clown vid??
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Guys I don't get how people watch them on the daily they are incredibly boring. Even with all the montages and "fancy" editing they bore the crap out of me. I can't be the only one that feels this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Definitely not the only one to find them boring. I don't watch all of their vlogs, I've skipped loads recently because it's becoming a struggle. Keren is a complete bore. They're in the enviable position of being able to spend all day with their kids without any money worries, they live in a decent place where there's plenty of places to visit and loads of things to do, but they choose to do sod all with them. If that was me, I'd be taking the kids out on all kinds of day trips and little adventures. Keren takes the term SAHM to a whole new level.
itschelseeaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itschelseeaaa »

I cannot believe Keren completely ignored Khoa and gave Jackson coffee in today's vlog.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

poor landon screaming up a storm. he's pissed that he is constantly in his stupid carseat or mamaroo. He legit doesnt act like he's more than a newborn poor baby
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

is it just me or is landon's head oddly shaped? it's like an egg almost. It's rounded on top and flat towards the bottom
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Wow. I'm actually surprised she gave him coffee. When I saw him reach for it I was so sure she would say no. I'm not even against kids eating unhealthy stuff. I believe in moderation but really?? Coffee?

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

It's not the first time Keren's given Jackson coffee. Back when he was bunged up, along with giving him chipotle, Khoa said she tried giving him coffee to get him to poo. It wasn't jokingly either because he mentioned thinking it was messed up.
[Dusty]Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by [Dusty]Sidebar »

i bet she gets such a kick out of doing it though.. just another way she can give all the haterz the middle finger and be a #badassmom.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

#KKandtheBadAssMom
mleg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mleg »

Someone should do recaps so we don't have to sit through her boring ass vlogs

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Landom has a terrible case of plagiocephaly. On snapchat she has a video of Jackson kissing him and you can see how one side is super flat compared to the other.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Rkp65i wrote:Landom has a terrible case of plagiocephaly. On snapchat she has a video of Jackson kissing him and you can see how one side is super flat compared to the other.
Omg you are right that is really bad! Hopefully his doctor says something at his next appointment.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 5347b8.jpg[/img]

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

Jumped on Kerens YouNow and she said she is getting 3 tattoos soon. Can you get tattoos while breastfeeding?

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

She needs to stop letting him sleep in that stupid rocker thing. His head is moulding to the shape of it!! Babies sleep in cribs not rockers. He's so going to need a helmet.

[Dusty]Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by [Dusty]Sidebar »

Does no-one else think it's weird that after all the talk the importance of a bedtime routine (& oscar hyping levi up before bed) on OKbabies' thread that Keren then spends ages talking about jackson's bedtime routine in the vlog and how khoa hypes him before bed.
They seem to have a much better routine going than OK apart from the whole watching a movie part of it (like ever heard of sleep hygiene... why is that baby watching a screen right before bed?)
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

If hes already in his room sleeping at night, why isn't he in the crib? My niece spent time in a sling/rocker like that but at night/nap time she slept in a pack n play in their room. Eventually she transitioned to her crib. I know not everyone is the same, just curious if there's a reason for this with him?
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

PookPook0307 wrote:If hes already in his room sleeping at night, why isn't he in the crib? My niece spent time in a sling/rocker like that but at night/nap time she slept in a pack n play in their room. Eventually she transitioned to her crib. I know not everyone is the same, just curious if there's a reason for this with him?
You mean a reason other than Karen just being a neglectful and lazy ass mother?
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

Landon has a doctors appointment wonder if anything will be said about his head?
Not that we will ever hear if it is kerens a bad ass mom who doesn't need to listen to anyone's advice even a doctors

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[Dusty]Sidebar wrote:Does no-one else think it's weird that after all the talk the importance of a bedtime routine (& oscar hyping levi up before bed) on OKbabies' thread that Keren then spends ages talking about jackson's bedtime routine in the vlog and how khoa hypes him before bed.
They seem to have a much better routine going than OK apart from the whole watching a movie part of it (like ever heard of sleep hygiene... why is that baby watching a screen right before bed?)
bc that baby watches a screen 24/7.. no diff than at any other point in the day LOL

Return to “KKandBabyJ”