PerfectLove902 | Krispy Kremed: 3 Men, 1 Year

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: PerfectLove902 | Krispy Kremed: 3 Men, 1 Year

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Aezie wrote:I'm surprised this girl's thread isn't more active. Her Instagram posts seem like they're written by someone with a sixth grade education/maturity level. The prior acts of violence she included in the restraining order against William are disturbing. The fact that she allowed her daughter to be around him even after she had witnessed and even been a target of his violence, until her daughter was finally a victim of his anger herself to the point of being bruised, is despicable. That should be enough to have her unsupervised visits taken away. She spoke of her conversation with her daughter, in which Harper confided in her that she felt William was "mean" and "yelled a lot", like she had learned some life lesson from the whole situation, saying something to the effect of, "Kids pick up on more than you realize." Only to 'hook-up' with another man the same day (or practically the same day). I mean, this has happened with her so many times, I can't keep track of whether she picked up this strange man The day she left William or within 72 hpurs, but really, what's the difference? And she had a confederate flag hanging in the background of one of those stupid lipsyncing videos she uploads. This girl is just disgusting.

I 10000% agree! As a mother, one of your BASIC duties is to keep your child safe. It's her fault that he grabbed at her the way he did, which left bruises, and I'm glad that she can't see See her for the time being. What if he had done something worse, like god forbid he molested her? How would she be able to live with herself after that one? Then, I wonder if Justin hadn't seen the bruises, would she have ever told him what happened? Probably not. If you want to subject yourself to that kind of abuse then go ahead because you're an adult and can make your own decisions and fuck up your own life but leave your child out of it. She obviously is a shitty judge of character when it comes to men and can't seem to stay away from drugs. So I don't see how she could ever have unsupervised visits again.

And I think her previous dick and this new dick overlapped each other. I'm pretty sure at least. So classy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Aezie wrote:I'm surprised this girl's thread isn't more active. Her Instagram posts seem like they're written by someone with a sixth grade education/maturity level. The prior acts of violence she included in the restraining order against William are disturbing. The fact that she allowed her daughter to be around him even after she had witnessed and even been a target of his violence, until her daughter was finally a victim of his anger herself to the point of being bruised, is despicable. That should be enough to have her unsupervised visits taken away. She spoke of her conversation with her daughter, in which Harper confided in her that she felt William was "mean" and "yelled a lot", like she had learned some life lesson from the whole situation, saying something to the effect of, "Kids pick up on more than you realize." Only to 'hook-up' with another man the same day (or practically the same day). I mean, this has happened with her so many times, I can't keep track of whether she picked up this strange man The day she left William or within 72 hpurs, but really, what's the difference? And she had a confederate flag hanging in the background of one of those stupid lipsyncing videos she uploads. This girl is just disgusting.
I have all kinds of stuff of hers to post but it's not letting me post pics and ibwont want to seem like the only person who keeps bringing up the crap she does lol
anti-troller
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by anti-troller »

Hii ladies there is currently a judge signed protective order against her for the baby, we have court soon if you have anything I might of missed you think I should make the judge aware of send it to [email protected], thank you.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Here's all the gross stuff she's been sharing lol.
So frustrating that I had to get tapatalk just to post pics
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

.ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

.ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry guys idk why the police report came out blurry and why some pictures worked and didn't.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She conveniently deleted her IG. I wonder why. Lol jk no I don't. She's obviously trying to clean up her internet trail to look better in court.

She should just willingly stay away from Harper. She obviously has A LOT of issues. And her daughter was even hurt while in her care because she's such a shitty judge of character

Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

I feel like I need a fucking shower... She is DISGUSTING for mentioning her daughter like that. DISGUSTING.
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

She's back! daddys_lil_savage. Her bio still includes her daughter right along with her sexual preferences.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I came here to read up. And wow. She hasn't changed.

Why should your posts get deleted Krissy. You're the one trying to prove strangers wrong.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... cf016e.png[/img]

She really plays the victim role well, doesn't she? This aggravates me so much. Her entire existence is always based around a man and that's what she considers "getting her life together". Seriously? Your daughter was taken from you because you have shitty taste in men and brought her around them and she was actually HURT by one of them. That means you failed to protect her. Then you leave the abuser only to move in with another guy. Your baby daddy is not being "petty". He's being smart. He doesn't know this new guy and you've proven that you can't be trusted either.

The denial is real with this one. Nothing is ever her fault

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She acts like such a trashy whore in musicly. Nobody needs to see her sucking on her man's neck while Pony is playing. Uck
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:She acts like such a trashy whore in musicly. Nobody needs to see her sucking on her man's neck while Pony is playing. Uck
Lmao that was so gross. They really think they're sexy or something. And that message he sent her was funny. Supposedly she has burping issues? lol I wouldn't have posted that.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lolol she's claiming she's an ex firefighter on Tumblr
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I thought her ex was a fire fighter, Kristy may have to stamp out the odd fire from cigarette "cherry s" burning the carpet

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:I thought her ex was a fire fighter, Kristy may have to stamp out the odd fire from cigarette "cherry s" burning the carpet

I thought he was a cop lol. Her descriptions says 20 years old in a relationship, ex fore fighter,
Dealing with chronic depression and so on. So it seems like she's saying she was a fire fighter lol
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:I thought her ex was a fire fighter, Kristy may have to stamp out the odd fire from cigarette "cherry s" burning the carpet

I thought he was a cop lol. Her descriptions says 20 years old in a relationship, ex fore fighter,
Dealing with chronic depression and so on. So it seems like she's saying she was a fire fighter lol
Ah my mistake. I dont have Instagram , is it common to list illnesses like that in bio.
Also if she has chronic depression why is she unable to get disability as per her whinge on topic

Itsmeee0906
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Itsmeee0906 »

I don't think I've ever seen someone..err... someTHING so trashy. She reminds me of those trashy wannabee ghetto thug high school girls circa 2007. She's sober yet she's always posting about being drunk and going out and partying. She can't for the life of her figure out why the father of her child wants to keep her away from her daughter. Gee I wonder? Just look at everything you post kristy.. you are PROUDLY displaying that as your life! Not even a lenient judge would dream of allowing a child to be in your care. No class, just pure hillbilly trash.

Return to “Krissylove902 / PowerPuffKristy/TeenMomKristy”