E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Maelin
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by Maelin »

Like I said earlier, I'm new here. Just trying to grasp what goals we're trying to achieve. I never said I don't like it here! In fact I'm quite enjoying myself.

From what I can tell from my short visit so far, is opinions are only valued if they are negative against the youtubers. I just don't have to time to dislike someone I don't actually know! I like to nap a lot. I'm like Bonnie. (I was reading her thread earlier. I saw she likes to nap a lot.)

In reality, I just enjoy watching family vloggers. No one in my day to day life shares the same hobby and I think it's fun to talk about them. Maybe if you guys really dislike my presence here so much, you'd be so kind as to point me to a place where people actually like the vloggers they spend so much of their time devoted to. (You know, that aren't swamped with 12 year old fan girls.) Thanks! Until then, let's keep the conversation flowing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by navarjul000 »

Maelin wrote:Like I said earlier, I'm new here. Just trying to grasp what goals we're trying to achieve. I never said I don't like it here! In fact I'm quite enjoying myself.

From what I can tell from my short visit so far, is opinions are only valued if they are negative against the youtubers. I just don't have to time to dislike someone I don't actually know! I like to nap a lot. I'm like Bonnie. (I was reading her thread earlier. I saw she likes to nap a lot.)

In reality, I just enjoy watching family vloggers. No one in my day to day life shares the same hobby and I think it's fun to talk about them. Maybe if you guys really dislike my presence here so much, you'd be so kind as to point me to a place where people actually like the vloggers they spend so much of their time devoted to. (You know, that aren't swamped with 12 year old fan girls.) Thanks! Until then, let's keep the conversation flowing!

I think everyone is okay with you sharing your opinion, regardless of whether it is positive or negative, but if it is laced with a snarky attitude/demeanor no one is going to take you seriously and/or want to discuss anything with you. But that's just my take on this. I've seen quite a few people express opposite opinions on here and I've seen good discussions come out of those, I have yet to see anyone with an attitude taken seriously. (: have a good one.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

Maelin wrote:Like I said earlier, I'm new here. Just trying to grasp what goals we're trying to achieve. I never said I don't like it here! In fact I'm quite enjoying myself.

this forum is mostly negative, but people do occasionally speak of things they like about e+j and their posts are respected just fine.

you, on the other hand, came in here guns blazing making fun of the posters (calling us emotional and comical just in your first post!) and somehow expect to have your posts valued? you've been here one night and have so far only managed to be aggressive towards everyone. you're not "just trying to grasp a goal", you're wanting to start fights and then pretend everyone else is the problem and you're just an innocent newbie who wants to "keep the conversation flowing" lol. very transparent!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Blehmieux wrote:

this forum is mostly negative, but people do occasionally speak of things they like about e+j and their posts are respected just fine.

you, on the other hand, came in here guns blazing making fun of the posters (calling us emotional and comical just in your first post!) and somehow expect to have your posts valued? you've been here one night and have so far only managed to be aggressive towards everyone. you're not "just trying to grasp a goal", you're wanting to start fights and then pretend everyone else is the problem and you're just an innocent newbie who wants to "keep the conversation flowing" lol. very transparent!
Exactly. We've watched Ellie for years, gaslighting isn't exactly a new concept for us.
Maelin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maelin »

Sometimes it's hard to read tone in text. My intention was to be lighthearted, I'm really not meaning to come across as aggressive! I'm sorry if you guys are taking it that way. I try to approach most things with comedy and sarcasm and it appears that's not going over well. From here on out I'll be super serious! No more jokes!

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

The funny thing is this used to be the place to come if you liked them. Check out their first thread if you want. We all loved them and very rarely had anything negative to say. I myself loved them, I thought Ellie was a sweetheart and actually had a crush on Jared (gag me now) because I thought he was such a perfect loving husband. Unfortunately people change (you can go back in the thread right around the week or few weeks after Calvin was born if you want to see our opinions start shifting) and with that so did this thread.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

You came in trying to control the conversation. Would you go up to a group of people you don't know, in mid conversation, and try to redirect their discussion? No. It's rude and of course you would get a negative reaction. There are a few people on here that are passionate. The majority of us are just watching vlogs and gossiping about the stupid things they do. It's not that serious. And let's not pretend that you are confused about the purpose of the forum. It's pretty easy to tell this is a YouTube mom gossip site. And if you want the name of another vlogging site, I don't know, you could just google it? Smh
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

Sorry this was mentioned a few pages back, but can anyone tell me the vlog where Jared looked irritated with Jackson?

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

smellycat801 wrote:
Addicted2vlogs wrote:Can Mormons get divorced these days? I'm curious and gonna google it because I do not see Ellie & Jared being together for the rest of their lives lol. I don't wish for their divorce, but if they did divorce... I AM HERE FOR IT Image I GOT THE POPCORN!!
Yes, Mormons can get divorced . But getting a legal divorce is a lot easier than getting a Mormon Temple sealing cancellation, so a lot of times people don't the cancellation done, so while they are legally divorced, they are technically still sealed together for eternity. (According to their beliefs.I think they usually hope something will work out in heaven, like begging God to separate them? Lol)

Eternity with Ellie... can you imagine?
Jared will build a Dr Pepper throne for God to sit on and Ellie will keep God supplied in Lush Bombs and in return God will give Ellie and Jared separate clouds to perch on. Jared'll sit on his making up little (shit) ditties on his guitar, while Ellie will just sit, scowling her way through eternity, with only herself and her 27.5 IQ for company.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

Maelin wrote:Sometimes it's hard to read tone in text. My intention was to be lighthearted, I'm really not meaning to come across as aggressive! I'm sorry if you guys are taking it that way. I try to approach most things with comedy and sarcasm and it appears that's not going over well. From here on out I'll be super serious! No more jokes!

There does seem to be a lot of internal hostility here but it's only a few of the posters, kind of like when you group a bunch of women together, there are always a few nasty ones that are drawn to each other. I think it is because some posters here are maybe a little lonely and isolated in their lives? I don't know. I'm just drawing conclusions from the things I've noticed they've posted.

I think most of the fans are younger kids with no discernment or writing skills. Then there are mature people who've just started watching and don't notice anything strange about the vloggers yet. I doubt most of them would even bother to post if they're just enjoying the vlogs.

I like to read positive, neutral, and negative posts so I hope you stay! The place needs some more dry humor and there a few really hilarious people who post here on occasion! Just ignore the negative stuff and start posting your observations! :)
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Behind the scenes.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 76de9c.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... f1ca56.png[/img]

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Anyways...is the ad they posted yesterday even worth watching? I can't take 5+ minutes of super fake Jared.

ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:
Maelin wrote: Louder for the people in the back!
If you like them why do you come here?
Judging by the favouritism thread, to try and convince us how wrong we are?
I wasn't trying to convince anyone they were wrong, I was just curious about why you guy felt the way you did. No issues. Image I find it entertaining to read everyone's point of views because I don't see it that way. It helps me look at them in a different way like maybe everything is perfect or so nice about them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Maelin wrote:
ktrose1996 wrote:I must ask this though, if so many of you dislike them why do you watch them?

Louder for the people in the back!
If you like them why do you come here?
I came because I was curious on seeing why people dislike them. Someone said it's like a bad reality show you just can't help but watch. I understand that, that's how I feel about Bachelor and Bachelorette. I don't like them but watch everyweek. Image

dsales15
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dsales15 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Now THIS is a poster I could believe was Ellie.
Actually, I am quite convinced it is.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sarcasm and dry humor are fine. There are a lot of us here that enjoy good sarcasm. Just maybe direct it at vloggers instead of other posters. This is a community of sorts. Some of us have been here for a few years and actually developed friendships. This is our safe place and "coffee klatsch". People do come here and attack us, and we circle the wagons. If you want to stay and discuss them, and you have positive things to say, go for it. Just don't start off attacking other posters. It doesn't go over well as an introduction. Like someone else said, you wouldn't walk up to a group of people you didn't know discussing something at a party and ask why they're talking about it and start sarcastically putting them down, would you?
People do post positive comments. The Samika thread is full of love, and Cullen and Katie's thread is mostly positive. Bonnie's thread has both positive and negative. We just don't see that much positive to say about E&J.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

dsales15 wrote:
Maelin? Nah, the grammar and spelling are too good. There's no word salad in the posts. Sarcasm would probably fly right over Ellie's head.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Maelin wrote:Sometimes it's hard to read tone in text. My intention was to be lighthearted, I'm really not meaning to come across as aggressive! I'm sorry if you guys are taking it that way. I try to approach most things with comedy and sarcasm and it appears that's not going over well. From here on out I'll be super serious! No more jokes!

We're quite laid back compared to some people I've seen on other forums where there is heavy board culture and it's quite rigid and formal. It's not like that here, but I do encourage you to have a read to get a feel for this place. Once you've done this you'll see that we use a lot of humour and other posters have no issue reading tone. So, my advice is just be honest and own your shit.

If you decide this is a place you can contribute to our discussions - great. But if not and you're just gonna tell us how wrong we are about X, Y, Z... that has been done a million times and guess what? We're all still here ;)
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

So I'm catching up on vlogs, and the one where they were painting and running out in the street?! Yeah, couldn't be my children. Even if I did live in a neighborhood where everyone is aware children may be playing in the street, I would still teach my kids to stay in the driveway. Idk, that's just me.
Maelin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maelin »

lmmomSD wrote:
dsales15 wrote:
Maelin? Nah, the grammar and spelling are too good. There's no word salad in the posts. Sarcasm would probably fly right over Ellie's head.

Right?! Thank you! I take great pride in my grammar!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”