• Advertisement

E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby dsales15 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:57 am

Addicted2vlogs wrote:I believe Ruby & Ellie read here every day, so they would be aware of what is said about their communication/grammar skills and definitely try hide it.

Many of us here could personally make a timeline or biography of their whole lives, details of what they got for birthdays, Christmas, Easters. How/when they met, wedding days, all their kids birth stories and lives since birth, vacations and where they've lived. Doing that with the 5 griffiths vlog content, old home videos of when they were younger, story times, family occasions and social media posts.
The "10 mins a day footage is all you see and you don't know these people" is a lame fucking excuse.

I can't speak for others, but I have invested time into this family because I use to really adore them. Still love Bonnie, but her vlogs are starting to become Ellie and Jared like. New money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still think that Maelin is at least someone related to them, the posts are too suspicious for me, the whole counting of the instagram pictures mainly, she tryed too hard to prove that there is more pictures of Jackson than said here.

English is not my first language, so excuse any mistakes, that's why I was only a lurker so far.
dsales15

Advertisement

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:06 am

Ughh ellie's eyebrows look AWFUL. Im sorry >< They are just wayy too dark and bold and wash out the rest of her face.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Extreme Gossiper

Postby pibachka » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:23 am

just want to point out that people shouldn't rely on ip addresses because anyone can go in and manipulate their own ip address to show from wherever they choose. And yes the recent posters definitely seem to invested in proving how good and sane Ellie and Jared are lol. It must be hard not to be able to control this forum and delete things you don't like.
pibachka
Amateur

Postby pibachka » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:24 am

just want to point out that people shouldn't rely on ip addresses because anyone can go in and manipulate their own ip address to show from wherever they choose. And yes the recent posters definitely seem to invested in proving how good and sane Ellie and Jared are lol. It must be hard not to be able to control this forum and not be able to delete things you don't like.
pibachka
Amateur

Postby Maelin » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:26 am

dsales15 wrote:
Addicted2vlogs wrote:I believe Ruby & Ellie read here every day, so they would be aware of what is said about their communication/grammar skills and definitely try hide it.

Many of us here could personally make a timeline or biography of their whole lives, details of what they got for birthdays, Christmas, Easters. How/when they met, wedding days, all their kids birth stories and lives since birth, vacations and where they've lived. Doing that with the 5 griffiths vlog content, old home videos of when they were younger, story times, family occasions and social media posts.
The "10 mins a day footage is all you see and you don't know these people" is a lame fucking excuse.

I can't speak for others, but I have invested time into this family because I use to really adore them. Still love Bonnie, but her vlogs are starting to become Ellie and Jared like. New money

I still think that Maelin is at least someone related to them, the posts are too suspicious for me, the whole counting of the instagram pictures mainly, she tryed too hard to prove that there is more pictures of Jackson than said here.

English is not my first language, so excuse any mistakes, that's why I was only a lurker so far.

Gosh I wish!

Maelin
Amateur

Postby Sarai » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:30 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Ughh ellie's eyebrows look AWFUL. Im sorry >< They are just wayy too dark and bold and wash out the rest of her face.

The scouse brow she's got going on is tragic.
Sarai
Gossiper

Postby ja14 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:43 am

pibachka wrote:just want to point out that people shouldn't rely on ip addresses because anyone can go in and manipulate their own ip address to show from wherever they choose. And yes the recent posters definitely seem to invested in proving how good and sane Ellie and Jared are lol. It must be hard not to be able to control this forum and not be able to delete things you don't like.

A couple years back I had a blog where I tracked views and it showed all the info about people viewing the site. When I would view the blog from my phone using my cell service, it would show I was in a different state.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper

Postby ApplePie » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:46 am

Today's video...CRINGE. Ellie is so over daily vlogging. Did she ever get out of bed?

I found the whole inspecting Jared's office cleaning skills in yesterday's vlog so weird. It reminded me of that scene in Mommie Dearest when Faye Dunaway's character (Joan Crawford) was inspecting her maid's work...walking through the room and running her fingers over everything to make sure there was no dust left behind.I consider myself a little obssessive about keeping my house clean but I would never require my husband to get my approval after he's finished cleaning. SO weird.

ApplePie
Informer

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:52 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Ughh ellie's eyebrows look AWFUL. Im sorry >< They are just wayy too dark and bold and wash out the rest of her face.

I hate to defend her, I really do, but she is correct when she says they will fade. They look dark right now because they are healing and scabbing. It's totally normal and temporary.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:56 am

So, Jared has lied about liking gifts that Ellie has given him. (Probably those horrible bug glasses from Hawaii. I don't blame you, Jer.)

And Ellie pretended to be happy about getting a massage for Mother's Day when that's not what she wanted?? Omg. This chick.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:04 am

I would love to get a massage anytime! What a crab.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:05 am

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:

I hate to defend her, I really do, but she is correct when she says they will fade. They look dark right now because they are healing and scabbing. It's totally normal and temporary.
Y

Yep. Kayli Butler had it done and I was pretty concerned at first. They faded and turned out really nice though. As with most things however, I would imagine there are some artists more skilled at it than others. I'm sure Ellie's will turn out just fine.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Pency » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:19 am

I'm sure her eyebrows will end up looking fine. What bugs me the most is the OBSESSIVENESS over them. Haven't watched today yet, but she can't go a vlog w/out mentioning them, so I know she's self-conscious about them. It bugs me so much when she's like "I'm going to have this thing done, I'm so excited because MY FRIEND is the best and so talented at it!" and then she goes on and on about what she DOESN'T like about the thing instead of what she does like about them. Every day it's been "I like them! But..."

ETA: Just watched it haha. She talks about them.
Pency
Gossiper

Postby Pency » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:28 am

Double post but....man was Ellie over it today. She couldn't even put on a smile during their stupid "Never Have I Ever" game. So much for being happy and positive, huh? I'm starting to come around to the idea that there is trouble in paradise.
Pency
Gossiper

Postby blahblahblahhh » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:44 am

Jesus Christ she was being SUCH A BITCH during that game.

blahblahblahhh
Gossiper

Postby Shorty02 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:46 am

When Jared was telling us what it's like to watch movies with Ellie I just kept picturing that scene from Newlyweds where Jessica Simpson was asking Nick Lachey if the tuna she was eating was chicken or fish. How exasperating to be with someone so dumb.

She looked really terrible during that Never Have I Ever game. I know she wasn't feeling well, but yikes!

Shorty02
Informer

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:02 am

Pency wrote:Double post but....man was Ellie over it today. She couldn't even put on a smile during their stupid "Never Have I Ever" game. So much for being happy and positive, huh? I'm starting to come around to the idea that there is trouble in paradise.

But this is her job! I guess she she needs to remember the little speech about positivity she made after the Walmart incident.

I guess that advice just applies to common workers... not YT celebrities like Ellie.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby blahblahblahhh » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:09 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170605/7289719441ac72f4e4aef5ccd3fde421.png[/img]

"It's her eyebrows" is the new "it's her acne".

blahblahblahhh
Gossiper

Postby your_illusion » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:14 am

Shorty02 wrote:When Jared was telling us what it's like to watch movies with Ellie I just kept picturing that scene from Newlyweds where Jessica Simpson was asking Nick Lachey if the tuna she was eating was chicken or fish. How exasperating to be with someone so dumb.

She looked really terrible during that Never Have I Ever game. I know she wasn't feeling well, but yikes!

Omg yes!! I been thinking of that for awhile watching Ellie.

your_illusion
Amateur

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:18 am

blahblahblahhh wrote:
"It's her eyebrows" is the new "it's her acne".

Jared needs to get his eyebrows done to fill in that patchy spot. It looks really bad in that pic :?
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Pency » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
Pency wrote:Double post but....man was Ellie over it today. She couldn't even put on a smile during their stupid "Never Have I Ever" game. So much for being happy and positive, huh? I'm starting to come around to the idea that there is trouble in paradise.

But this is her job! I guess she she needs to remember the little speech about positivity she made after the Walmart incident.

I guess that advice just applies to common workers... not YT celebrities like Ellie.

ha! Good point. Perhaps somebody should paraphrase her speech in the comments section of today's vlog? If I cared enough I might.

Seriously, though, what do you guys think happened there at the end where they had to cut it off? It was so abrupt? You think they starting arguing? The whole thing about hating each other's gifts seemed like the passive-aggressive jabs of a couple who have been arguing recently...
Pency
Gossiper

Postby blahblahblahhh » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 am

Pency wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

ha! Good point. Perhaps somebody should paraphrase her speech in the comments section of today's vlog? If I cared enough I might.

Seriously, though, what do you guys think happened there at the end where they had to cut it off? It was so abrupt? You think they starting arguing? The whole thing about hating each other's gifts seemed like the passive-aggressive jabs of a couple who have been arguing recently...

Does she have the stomach flu? I only watched the game part and with the mention of her being sick I thought it seemed like she suddenly got up to barf or something. Arguing wouldn't surprise me though... their answers to that last question were super passive aggressive. Ellie seemed pissed.

blahblahblahhh
Gossiper

Postby Pency » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:27 am

It could have definitely been that she had to go throw up, and if Calvin recently had a stomach bug, that would make sense. I just couldn't believe how mean they were being about each other's gifts. Ellie went ON AND ON about how disappointed she was with her first Mother's Day gift - very unlike her usual "be happy and positive!" persona. I can't remember if my husband has ever given me a disappointing gift, but if he had, I probably wouldn't go into detail about how disappointed I was. I try not to make it a habit to make my husband feel bad when he's trying to do something nice for me.
Pency
Gossiper

Postby ja14 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Ellie looked terrible today. Instead of half-assing that game, Jared should have just made the vlog him & the kids and left Ellie out of it.

I will say, I would not have liked the massage for mother's day. I also think it's been long enough she can talk about not liking it.

Lol my husband is terrible with gifts. I usually just tell him what I want.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper

Postby lily_moon » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:09 pm

Wow Ellie's dark circles under her eyes. She looks very sick and unhealthy.

lily_moon
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared