E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I would love to get a massage anytime! What a crab.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Ughh ellie's eyebrows look AWFUL. Im sorry >< They are just wayy too dark and bold and wash out the rest of her face.
I hate to defend her, I really do, but she is correct when she says they will fade. They look dark right now because they are healing and scabbing. It's totally normal and temporary. Image
Y

Yep. Kayli Butler had it done and I was pretty concerned at first. They faded and turned out really nice though. As with most things however, I would imagine there are some artists more skilled at it than others. I'm sure Ellie's will turn out just fine.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pency »

I'm sure her eyebrows will end up looking fine. What bugs me the most is the OBSESSIVENESS over them. Haven't watched today yet, but she can't go a vlog w/out mentioning them, so I know she's self-conscious about them. It bugs me so much when she's like "I'm going to have this thing done, I'm so excited because MY FRIEND is the best and so talented at it!" and then she goes on and on about what she DOESN'T like about the thing instead of what she does like about them. Every day it's been "I like them! But..."

ETA: Just watched it haha. She talks about them.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Double post but....man was Ellie over it today. She couldn't even put on a smile during their stupid "Never Have I Ever" game. So much for being happy and positive, huh? I'm starting to come around to the idea that there is trouble in paradise.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Jesus Christ she was being SUCH A BITCH during that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

When Jared was telling us what it's like to watch movies with Ellie I just kept picturing that scene from Newlyweds where Jessica Simpson was asking Nick Lachey if the tuna she was eating was chicken or fish. How exasperating to be with someone so dumb.

She looked really terrible during that Never Have I Ever game. I know she wasn't feeling well, but yikes!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Pency wrote:Double post but....man was Ellie over it today. She couldn't even put on a smile during their stupid "Never Have I Ever" game. So much for being happy and positive, huh? I'm starting to come around to the idea that there is trouble in paradise.
But this is her job! I guess she she needs to remember the little speech about positivity she made after the Walmart incident.

I guess that advice just applies to common workers... not YT celebrities like Ellie.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... fde421.png[/img]

"It's her eyebrows" is the new "it's her acne". Image

your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by your_illusion »

Shorty02 wrote:When Jared was telling us what it's like to watch movies with Ellie I just kept picturing that scene from Newlyweds where Jessica Simpson was asking Nick Lachey if the tuna she was eating was chicken or fish. How exasperating to be with someone so dumb.

She looked really terrible during that Never Have I Ever game. I know she wasn't feeling well, but yikes!

Omg yes!! I been thinking of that for awhile watching Ellie.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

blahblahblahhh wrote:
"It's her eyebrows" is the new "it's her acne". Image

Jared needs to get his eyebrows done to fill in that patchy spot. It looks really bad in that pic :?
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Pency wrote:Double post but....man was Ellie over it today. She couldn't even put on a smile during their stupid "Never Have I Ever" game. So much for being happy and positive, huh? I'm starting to come around to the idea that there is trouble in paradise.
But this is her job! I guess she she needs to remember the little speech about positivity she made after the Walmart incident.

I guess that advice just applies to common workers... not YT celebrities like Ellie.
ha! Good point. Perhaps somebody should paraphrase her speech in the comments section of today's vlog? If I cared enough I might.

Seriously, though, what do you guys think happened there at the end where they had to cut it off? It was so abrupt? You think they starting arguing? The whole thing about hating each other's gifts seemed like the passive-aggressive jabs of a couple who have been arguing recently...
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Pency wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

ha! Good point. Perhaps somebody should paraphrase her speech in the comments section of today's vlog? If I cared enough I might.

Seriously, though, what do you guys think happened there at the end where they had to cut it off? It was so abrupt? You think they starting arguing? The whole thing about hating each other's gifts seemed like the passive-aggressive jabs of a couple who have been arguing recently...
Does she have the stomach flu? I only watched the game part and with the mention of her being sick I thought it seemed like she suddenly got up to barf or something. Arguing wouldn't surprise me though... their answers to that last question were super passive aggressive. Ellie seemed pissed.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

It could have definitely been that she had to go throw up, and if Calvin recently had a stomach bug, that would make sense. I just couldn't believe how mean they were being about each other's gifts. Ellie went ON AND ON about how disappointed she was with her first Mother's Day gift - very unlike her usual "be happy and positive!" persona. I can't remember if my husband has ever given me a disappointing gift, but if he had, I probably wouldn't go into detail about how disappointed I was. I try not to make it a habit to make my husband feel bad when he's trying to do something nice for me.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Ellie looked terrible today. Instead of half-assing that game, Jared should have just made the vlog him & the kids and left Ellie out of it.

I will say, I would not have liked the massage for mother's day. I also think it's been long enough she can talk about not liking it.

Lol my husband is terrible with gifts. I usually just tell him what I want.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

Wow Ellie's dark circles under her eyes. She looks very sick and unhealthy.

lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

And I didn't understand when she said he got her a gift card for a massage but it wasn't paid for ???

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

lily_moon wrote:And I didn't understand when she said he got her a gift card for a massage but it wasn't paid for ???

I didn't get that either. How do you get a gift card without paying for it? Image

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I'm not a mother yet, but I have to agree.. I wouldn't be happy with a massage as my first Mother's Day gift, I'd be fine with that as a gift any other time - but not on my first Mother's Day. I'd much rather prefer something memorable, he could have even done something made by him and Jackson.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Shorty02 wrote:
lily_moon wrote:And I didn't understand when she said he got her a gift card for a massage but it wasn't paid for ???

I didn't get that either. How do you get a gift card without paying for it? Image

The only thing I could think of is he gave her like a homemade coupon that he wrote himself? I have done that as a cute thing for my husband for birthdays (along with a real gift) but they were for.... other things. Image If he did that for a massage at an actual spa then that's pretty dumb.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

The problem I have with the criticism thing is that it doesn't go both ways. We've seen Ellie complain about Jared many times, and make her high expectations clear, but she would certainly lose her shit should he dare suggest she is anything but perfect. That would not be ok, and would be met with multiple praised to atone for it in upcoming vlogs.

They were vlogging at the time, so I'm sure we can easily find out just what gift she's taking about.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”