OKClickbait - Part 13

theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKClickbait - Part 13

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

Kyra's improved a lot, in my opinion. I still feel a little anxious Levi isn't really talking yet but i'm not his parent. You all know how I feel about Oscar, it hasn't changed lol.
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

nebula wrote:Guys what's going on with the "heart/likes" ? Is everyone's tapatalk tripping or is just me?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
yeah wth is going on with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

Ashleigh1024 wrote:I feel so bad for Kyra. She has so much potential to better herself and it feels like Oscar holds her back so she feels like she can't leave him. He always is making nasty comments towards her.
i dont know, i think kyra could definitely go far compared to oscar but not compared to other moms. the butt buddies worship her so much that when she does do something normal that all moms do there's so much praise so she's not going above and beyond in terms of parenting

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

How old is alaya?
prettyplease
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by prettyplease »

Whateverumean wrote:How old is alaya?
3 months old
Larauu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Larauu »

On twitter she said they'll know today if they get the house. I wouldn't be surprised if she just doesn't mention it at all and let us all wait at least a week for a vlog update regarding the house.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

OK is not someone I follow, but I have been reading their forum a bit more lately. I have not seen the houses they are looking at, but understand the house they are looking to buy (have already bought?) is fairly large. I imagine there are a lot of people who feel bitter, jealous, etc that they can afford such a large house, and feel they are undeserving of such a house given that it seems they do not have to work for what they have. (i.e. no uploading schedule, late videos, little education etc....) Their income completely depends on people watching their videos. Does anyone wonder if enough people will become annoyed with the "easy life" OK leads and it will lead to a sort of boycott where OK will suddenly lose views by the thousands? I don't see it happening to them anytime soon or really, anytime. But I sometimes wonder if that will eventually happen to a big youtuber where viewers will get sick of funding their (comparatively) lavish lifestyle?
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Ripley wrote:OK is not someone I follow, but I have been reading their forum a bit more lately. I have not seen the houses they are looking at, but understand the house they are looking to buy (have already bought?) is fairly large. I imagine there are a lot of people who feel bitter, jealous, etc that they can afford such a large house, and feel they are undeserving of such a house given that it seems they do not have to work for what they have. (i.e. no uploading schedule, late videos, little education etc....) Their income completely depends on people watching their videos. Does anyone wonder if enough people will become annoyed with the "easy life" OK leads and it will lead to a sort of boycott where OK will suddenly lose views by the thousands? I don't see it happening to them anytime soon or really, anytime. But I sometimes wonder if that will eventually happen to a big youtuber where viewers will get sick of funding their (comparatively) lavish lifestyle?
There are a lot of people on this forum alone who have a whinge because YouTubers have the chance to make way more money than they ever could. In the end it's all down to the decisions and sacrifices you are willing to make in life as well as luck. Regardless, I doubt it will stop people watching their videos, mainly because even if people hate the adults and are jealous, they still want to see the kids grow up.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

julietpreston wrote:
itschelseeaaa wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: WTF he did that?! He is a psychopath i swear.. he has MAJOR issues esp concerning alaya. Remember he said he hopes she doesnt grow up to talk all the time bc a girl shouldnt be talking a lot bc that annoys him?
Yeah that really upset me. To be fair though I couldn't quite tell if he was kidding (like maybe Kyra talks a lot so he thinks Alaya will) or if he actually doesn't want his daughter to be annoying like "other girls". Hopefully it was the first otherwise I would lose a lot of respect for Oscar and for Kyra for staying with him. Not that I have that much respect to begin with lol
To me it seemed like a "women should be seen and not heard" or "women talk too much" kind of thing, even if it was a joke, I can see Oscar thinking that. He should teach his daughter that her thoughts matter and she can talk about whatever she wants to him.
Kyra can really do so much better than him, I actually love watching Kyra and the kids but I can't stand Oscar.
I feel like I am the only person not bothered by this. Those both sound like things my husband says and he's a great father and husband. They're just jokes lol Oscar didn't put his hand around Levi's neck and tell him to his face he wanted to strangle him. And I'm 100% sure he doesn't care about how much Kyra/Alaya talk bc then Kyra wouldn't be in the vlogsImage

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Ripley wrote:OK is not someone I follow, but I have been reading their forum a bit more lately. I have not seen the houses they are looking at, but understand the house they are looking to buy (have already bought?) is fairly large. I imagine there are a lot of people who feel bitter, jealous, etc that they can afford such a large house, and feel they are undeserving of such a house given that it seems they do not have to work for what they have. (i.e. no uploading schedule, late videos, little education etc....) Their income completely depends on people watching their videos. Does anyone wonder if enough people will become annoyed with the "easy life" OK leads and it will lead to a sort of boycott where OK will suddenly lose views by the thousands? I don't see it happening to them anytime soon or really, anytime. But I sometimes wonder if that will eventually happen to a big youtuber where viewers will get sick of funding their (comparatively) lavish lifestyle?
It happened with the Shaytards didn't it? People started calling them out and stopped watching(from 800k-1mil views they ended up with 100-300k mostly), started complaining about the merch price(at some point Shay&Co had started charging $25+shipping per calendar and $10? for hats) and stopped buying so much of it, to the point where they still had calendars mid year if I'm not mistaken, unheard of in previous years and so on. I think I said this before but yes, I feel like right now, viewers are starting to realize what power they hold, that they can take away a YTers lifestyle(unless said YTer has invested in other businesses/has a plan B) and have started demanding quality content and respect from the vlogers.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

teddyandmommy wrote:
julietpreston wrote:
itschelseeaaa wrote: Yeah that really upset me. To be fair though I couldn't quite tell if he was kidding (like maybe Kyra talks a lot so he thinks Alaya will) or if he actually doesn't want his daughter to be annoying like "other girls". Hopefully it was the first otherwise I would lose a lot of respect for Oscar and for Kyra for staying with him. Not that I have that much respect to begin with lol
To me it seemed like a "women should be seen and not heard" or "women talk too much" kind of thing, even if it was a joke, I can see Oscar thinking that. He should teach his daughter that her thoughts matter and she can talk about whatever she wants to him.
Kyra can really do so much better than him, I actually love watching Kyra and the kids but I can't stand Oscar.
I feel like I am the only person not bothered by this. Those both sound like things my husband says and he's a great father and husband. They're just jokes lol Oscar didn't put his hand around Levi's neck and tell him to his face he wanted to strangle him. And I'm 100% sure he doesn't care about how much Kyra/Alaya talk bc then Kyra wouldn't be in the vlogsImage

It clearly was a joke, he also said it has to do with how kids constantly ask why and they do. It was multiple things but people focus on one thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

itschelseeaaa wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:And was it the vlog before this one where oscar actually said he wanted to strangle his own child and even put his hands up and made it look like he was doing it, just because the one year old wouldn't sit for pictures! I feel like that is part of his scary and aggressive behavior!

WTF he did that?! He is a psychopath i swear.. he has MAJOR issues esp concerning alaya. Remember he said he hopes she doesnt grow up to talk all the time bc a girl shouldnt be talking a lot bc that annoys him?
Yeah that really upset me. To be fair though I couldn't quite tell if he was kidding (like maybe Kyra talks a lot so he thinks Alaya will) or if he actually doesn't want his daughter to be annoying like "other girls". Hopefully it was the first otherwise I would lose a lot of respect for Oscar and for Kyra for staying with him. Not that I have that much respect to begin with lol
Why does this remind me of Peter Pan when he tells Wendy that "girls talk too much". Oscar is a huge man child
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

adNotSponsored89 wrote:This is mean but Kyra kind of looks like Jefere Star or however you spell his name
No way she's not that bad lol
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

yallstupid wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
julietpreston wrote: To me it seemed like a "women should be seen and not heard" or "women talk too much" kind of thing, even if it was a joke, I can see Oscar thinking that. He should teach his daughter that her thoughts matter and she can talk about whatever she wants to him.

It clearly was a joke, he also said it has to do with how kids constantly ask why and they do. It was multiple things but people focus on one thing.

He's their father. He shouldn't care if they ask why all the time! How do you think kids learn? Yes it's annoying af but you have to remember they are just learning a whole new world around them and they just want to understand. NEVER make a kid feel bad for waiting to know how stuff works or what it is.

yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Joygirl42 wrote:
yallstupid wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote: I feel like I am the only person not bothered by this. Those both sound like things my husband says and he's a great father and husband. They're just jokes lol Oscar didn't put his hand around Levi's neck and tell him to his face he wanted to strangle him. And I'm 100% sure he doesn't care about how much Kyra/Alaya talk bc then Kyra wouldn't be in the vlogsImage

He's their father. He shouldn't care if they ask why all the time! How do you think kids learn? Yes it's annoying af but you have to remember they are just learning a whole new world around them and they just want to understand. NEVER make a kid feel bad for waiting to know how stuff works or what it is.

It was a JOKE though, he asked why after everything he said like a kid clearly because it was a joke. Gag I hate oscar, but he's basically a huge child but I don't see how it wasn't taken as a joke. I know he's a dick and punches holes in walls but we've never seen him actually get mad at Levi.
rachel_rob
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rachel_rob »

I feel like Oscar's abusive attitude is way over exaggerated! Some of you just nit pick at every little thing and try and build some case to make him look like a selfish, abusive, sexist, horrible guy. Who knows, anything is possible. But the "proof" you all have is so ridiculous!

1. Yes, perhaps he did punch a hole in the wall. And? That's like saying people who go to the gym and punch a punching bag are abusive people as well.. Everyone lets out their pent up anger in different ways, and although punching a wall isn't the best looking, it's way better than him hitting Kyra or one of their kids. You guys say punching a wall is SO bad and such a big sign of abuse, but I really don't get how? Because you can see the evidence left behind?
If I get frustrated, I have punched a wall (didn't leave a hole because I'm weak:)), I punch my pillows, scream into pillows. And guess what? The thought of punching my wife or child has NEVER crossed my mind.
-Side note, you guys say how he has an "unhealthy mentality towards girls" and yet you all are the ones speculating! There is one girl and one guy in that house, and you all assume is was oscar? For all we know it could have been Kyra, yeah she seems weak but rage can make you strong:)
Yes, you may have had a boyfriend who punched a wall once, and later on ended up hitting you. Not everyone is the same. My wife has punched a hole in a wall and 7 years later she has never laid a hand on me or our children. So your one experience does not go for all of mankind. --> If ONE guy walks up to a girl and buys her a drink, and hits on her, and then drugs her --> That does NOT meant that suddenly every guy who buys a girl a drink is going to drug her.<--
Everyone is DIFFERENT.

2. Him saying that he hate when girls talk, or something along those lines. Again, blown WAY out of proportion! He was just saying that little girls talk a lot, and he hates when they ask "why" to everything. Yes it's completely normal, but it doesn't mean it doesn't get annoying! I babysit a girl who is 3 and I have been with her since she was 1, so I love her like my own. But the other day she began with the "What are you doing?" "Cleaning up" "why?" "because the house is a mess" "why?" "Because you guys were playing and made a mess" "why?" and this went on for a few minutes and it gets old fast!:) But you guys take everything these two say to heart, and get offended by EVERY joke. You can tell that they love to joke around and be sarcastic, and if you don't like that kind of humor, then go watch the Discovery Channel. Not everything has to be some secret cue that Oscar is abusive or hates women.

3. And lastly, why does everyone freak out that they aren't affectionate? And then I read on K&K's thread, who ARE affectionate, and everyone says how 'fake' they are. So if you aren't affectionate on camera, you don't love each other, but if you are, then your fake? That is so stupid:)
-My wife and I are not publicly affectionate. Neither of us have ever really been into PDA, and we are as happy as could be!
-On the other hand, my brother-in-law and his wife are over the top affectionate. His wife likes to 'prove' to the world how happy they are (always doing PDA, posting things online about how much she loves him, and how happy they are, and how he buys her everything she wants) and then I found out that they are SO unhappy and neither one of them wants to be together anymore. But yet she continues to post about how amazing and happy they are.

Point being, affection does not make a happy relationship. Some people like it, some people don't. (NOT saying that those who do show it, only do so because they are trying to pretend to be happy:) I know many people just truly like it)

A lot of the concerns on here are valid, but when people just start speculating and taking things the wrong way, it kind of waters down the real concerns. I can tell that pretty much every mean thing they say, is a joke. And people come here and post a joke they said, as if it was a legitimate statement that they said whole heartedly, and meant every word, and then the thread blows up with a bunch of speculating BS that came from a JOKE.

I watch these two, and in general I like them. But I don't get concerned by the things they SAY, but by some of the things they DO:
1. Leaving Levi in the bathtub alone :/
2. They way they leave Alaya so far away from them at stores, and the parks
3. The way they had her "strapped" in to the stroller
4. And the blankets. I do understand if they are RIGHT with her, or when it's just in a photo (You don't know if they just did it for a cute pic)... but when Oscar had her alone in the bed with that blanket! :o
5. It sucks they are behind.. But some people are capable of keeping up during stressful times, and others aren't. It doesn't make someone a bad person, some people are just able to handle a LOT, and others can handle the bare minimum. But I do wish they would just say "Hey, we need a few days to get everything in order" instead of promising videos that aren't coming. They JUST caught up and now they are like 4-5 days behind again.

Fun Fact: Your brain isn't fully developed until the age of 25.
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

rachel_rob wrote:I feel like Oscar's abusive attitude is way over exaggerated! Some of you just nit pick at every little thing and try and build some case to make him look like a selfish, abusive, sexist, horrible guy. Who knows, anything is possible. But the "proof" you all have is so ridiculous!

1. Yes, perhaps he did punch a hole in the wall. And? That's like saying people who go to the gym and punch a punching bag are abusive people as well.. Everyone lets out their pent up anger in different ways, and although punching a wall isn't the best looking, it's way better than him hitting Kyra or one of their kids. You guys say punching a wall is SO bad and such a big sign of abuse, but I really don't get how? Because you can see the evidence left behind?
If I get frustrated, I have punched a wall (didn't leave a hole because I'm weak:)), I punch my pillows, scream into pillows. And guess what? The thought of punching my wife or child has NEVER crossed my mind.
-Side note, you guys say how he has an "unhealthy mentality towards girls" and yet you all are the ones speculating! There is one girl and one guy in that house, and you all assume is was oscar? For all we know it could have been Kyra, yeah she seems weak but rage can make you strong:)
Yes, you may have had a boyfriend who punched a wall once, and later on ended up hitting you. Not everyone is the same. My wife has punched a hole in a wall and 7 years later she has never laid a hand on me or our children. So your one experience does not go for all of mankind. --> If ONE guy walks up to a girl and buys her a drink, and hits on her, and then drugs her --> That does NOT meant that suddenly every guy who buys a girl a drink is going to drug her.<--
Everyone is DIFFERENT.

2. Him saying that he hate when girls talk, or something along those lines. Again, blown WAY out of proportion! He was just saying that little girls talk a lot, and he hates when they ask "why" to everything. Yes it's completely normal, but it doesn't mean it doesn't get annoying! I babysit a girl who is 3 and I have been with her since she was 1, so I love her like my own. But the other day she began with the "What are you doing?" "Cleaning up" "why?" "because the house is a mess" "why?" "Because you guys were playing and made a mess" "why?" and this went on for a few minutes and it gets old fast!:) But you guys take everything these two say to heart, and get offended by EVERY joke. You can tell that they love to joke around and be sarcastic, and if you don't like that kind of humor, then go watch the Discovery Channel. Not everything has to be some secret cue that Oscar is abusive or hates women.

3. And lastly, why does everyone freak out that they aren't affectionate? And then I read on K&K's thread, who ARE affectionate, and everyone says how 'fake' they are. So if you aren't affectionate on camera, you don't love each other, but if you are, then your fake? That is so stupid:)
-My wife and I are not publicly affectionate. Neither of us have ever really been into PDA, and we are as happy as could be!
-On the other hand, my brother-in-law and his wife are over the top affectionate. His wife likes to 'prove' to the world how happy they are (always doing PDA, posting things online about how much she loves him, and how happy they are, and how he buys her everything she wants) and then I found out that they are SO unhappy and neither one of them wants to be together anymore. But yet she continues to post about how amazing and happy they are.

Point being, affection does not make a happy relationship. Some people like it, some people don't. (NOT saying that those who do show it, only do so because they are trying to pretend to be happy:) I know many people just truly like it)

A lot of the concerns on here are valid, but when people just start speculating and taking things the wrong way, it kind of waters down the real concerns. I can tell that pretty much every mean thing they say, is a joke. And people come here and post a joke they said, as if it was a legitimate statement that they said whole heartedly, and meant every word, and then the thread blows up with a bunch of speculating BS that came from a JOKE.

I watch these two, and in general I like them. But I don't get concerned by the things they SAY, but by some of the things they DO:
4. And the blankets. I do understand if they are RIGHT with her, or when it's just in a photo (You don't know if they just did it for a cute pic)... but when Oscar had her alone in the bed with that blanket! :o
5. It sucks they are behind.. But some people are capable of keeping up during stressful times, and others aren't. It doesn't make someone a bad person, some people are just able to handle a LOT, and others can handle the bare minimum. But I do wish they would just say "Hey, we need a few days to get everything in order" instead of promising videos that aren't coming. They JUST caught up and now they are like 4-5 days behind again.

Fully agreed. ImageImage

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

rachel_rob wrote:I feel like Oscar's abusive attitude is way over exaggerated! Some of you just nit pick at every little thing and try and build some case to make him look like a selfish, abusive, sexist, horrible guy. Who knows, anything is possible. But the "proof" you all have is so ridiculous!

Everyone is DIFFERENT.

goodness gracious that was over the top and way too long to read but i will say this--there are MUCH healthier and more mature ways to cope with anger and annoyance. if your s/o is making you so angry that you cant deal with it and punch walls, you have a prob and eventually you very well could easily snap and hit them. it is also a sign that something is very wrong in that relationship (toxic). it is NOT ok in any way and anyone who justifies violent behavior is an enabler. Oscar needs to get help for his anger issues and learn to manage it. his "jokes" are stupid and offensive and even if they are jokes, his kids will be exposed to them and assimilate them as attitudes and act that way towards people or believe them to be truths. that is NOT ok in any way.
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

Everyone is DIFFERENT.

goodness gracious that was over the top and way too long to read but i will say this--there are MUCH healthier and more mature ways to cope with anger and annoyance. if your s/o is making you so angry that you cant deal with it and punch walls, you have a prob and eventually you very well could easily snap and hit them. it is also a sign that something is very wrong in that relationship (toxic). it is NOT ok in any way and anyone who justifies violent behavior is an enabler. Oscar needs to get help for his anger issues and learn to manage it. his "jokes" are stupid and offensive and even if they are jokes, his kids will be exposed to them and assimilate them as attitudes and act that way towards people or believe them to be truths. that is NOT ok in any way.
ImageImage agreed.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can't believe the amount of people on here defending oscars behavior. I will say this every time it is brought up. Punching. Holes. In. The. Wall. Is. Not. Normal!! Comparing that to hitting a punching bag at the gym are you serious? I can't with the stupidity here. Oscar also joked that kyra was fat, smelled, and has done spiteful things to her during arguments. But he says just kidding so it's ok right? I keep seeing the same people here trolling.

Return to “OKBaby”