JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

miamaldari
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by miamaldari »

cjl123 wrote:Don't let you or your kid be on YouTube videos if you don't want people to talk about you. You can't control what other people say or think. This is a public forum, you can either read or not read, post or not post.

There is a whole video on the Jessskids channel dedicated to L & A so janell shouldnt act like it's random snippet here and there.

Or how about only accept people on SC that you actually know. That's the problem with all these yt people, they love having a shit ton of followers they don't know tell them how pretty they are but want to cry for privacy when 1 person says something they don't like. Stfu and stop adding people you don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i kinda agree. i would flip shit if someone said something about my kid but i also couldn't give less of a fuck. im irrelevant to janell and jess why would they care what i say? plus im not a very nice person but at least i know it. but these youtubers put their kids out there like it's nothing. safety is so important. as much crap as we all talk i don't think any of us wants to see anything bad happen to the kids.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

miamaldari wrote:
Lyanna wrote:I don't understand why some people say Janell's daughter is ugly. I think she's a cute girl and she's not obnoxious which is good.
she's one of the sweetest and well behaved kids in youtube imo. she's nothing like jessssss kids.

TBH from what I seen, I like Janelle's kid more than most of the others , hell I like A more than most of the adults involved in that shit show. But I can't stand the holier than thou attitude Janelle has.

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

cjl123 wrote:Don't let you or your kid be on YouTube videos if you don't want people to talk about you. You can't control what other people say or think. This is a public forum, you can either read or not read, post or not post.

There is a whole video on the Jessskids channel dedicated to L & A so janell shouldnt act like it's random snippet here and there.

Or how about only accept people on SC that you actually know. That's the problem with all these yt people, they love having a shit ton of followers they don't know tell them how pretty they are but want to cry for privacy when 1 person says something they don't like. Stfu and stop adding people you don't know.

While I agree its a public forum and having mods ban a bunch of topics is going a little overboard, there should be a certain amount of human decency in not being critical of a child's appearance and saying they have "white trash" lips. Sure, if someone doesn't think she's cute, they're entitled to that opinion but coming on here and saying it is just a little ridiculous. I mean what do they want her to do about it?
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

There is no excuse for making racist comments towards a child just because they happen to be in a few YouTube videos. Someone has to be really sick and twisted to call a 6 year old child white trash.
That's not gossip. This is a gossip website not a website to come on and make racial insults towards a child.
Last edited by teahathspilleth123 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

blackroses wrote:
AllyKattxox wrote:Maybe it's just me, but wtf is with everyone being so agreeable with Janelle??

So what if there are some less than nice things about her and her daughter said here. It's a GOSSIP SITE. If she doesn't want to see these things being said, she shouldn't be here in the first place, knowing damn well anything said about her here isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

It'd be different if this was comments on her ig or Facebook, but come on.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
It's a gossip site but this thread is about JESS. She never chose to get talked about I understand why people would though because she's in the vlogs she decided to let Jess film her constantly but talking about her innocent kid is a whole different level.
I never said it was alright to talk poorly of a child, I'm just saying if she doesn't want to see people doing exactly that, why would she allow herself to come to a place that does that. It's her own fault for allowing herself and her child to be constantly filmed and again for lurking on a site filled with "haters".

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Even if Janelle(and all the other ADULTS) agreed to be on Youtube, the children didn't(even if they did, they do not understand the implications of being on a popular video platform, with hundreds of thousands of people viewing them) so it's a shit argument that the kids are on YT and therefore it should be ok to trash talk them(yes, this is trashing a child, not "gossiping". The kids really should be off limits, they did not choose to be exposed on the internet or social media.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I just don't get this strange satisfaction some of you get from picking apart a child. Like you just have to let everyone know how ugly you think these kids. I'm sure we all know that there's certain things you can think in your head, but you shouldn't actually say them out loud.

Makes me wonder how many racist and homophobic comments would be made if they weren't "against the rules".

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Seriously? You guys... You are making fun of a SIX YEAR OLD CHILD and blaming it on her mom because her best friend films videos for youtube?!
There is a different between having an opinion and being a fucking asshole, you realize that right? You can think a thought in your head and not have to publish it here. This being a gossip site does not mean human decency is out the window.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I don't feel bad for saying that her daughter is unfortunate looking. She is. Why is it ok to say that a kid is beautiful or cute but it's so terrible to say the opposite? I wouldn't say it to their faces but this is a damn gossip site. She shouldn't read here if she can't deal with it.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I would give odds of 100/1 that it is not really her anyway. Probably some 12 year old jesssfan
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Shawn2011 wrote:I would give odds of 100/1 that it is not really her anyway. Probably some 12 year old jesssfan
Missing the point completely.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Shawn2011 wrote:I don't feel bad for saying that her daughter is unfortunate looking. She is. Why is it ok to say that a kid is beautiful or cute but it's so terrible to say the opposite? I wouldn't say it to their faces but this is a damn gossip site. She shouldn't read here if she can't deal with it.
I take it you agree with referring to her as having 'White-trash lips'?
AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

What's ambers youtube channel?

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

JFC I come back after a respite because Jess' tits in an IG post and what the actual fuck?

Say what you want about adults but leave the kids out of it for fucks sake.

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

AllyKattxox wrote:What's ambers youtube channel?

Fresco Family Vlogs
AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

fudgeitup wrote:
AllyKattxox wrote:What's ambers youtube channel?

Fresco Family Vlogs
Oh god I'm sorry I asked. That new Q&A is much more awkward than I expected.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I ignore most talk when it comes to a kids looks, but calling a child white trash is insane, are we gossipers or petty bullies

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

waitwhat wrote:Even if Janelle(and all the other ADULTS) agreed to be on Youtube, the children didn't(even if they did, they do not understand the implications of being on a popular video platform, with hundreds of thousands of people viewing them) so it's a shit argument that the kids are on YT and therefore it should be ok to trash talk them(yes, this is trashing a child, not "gossiping". The kids really should be off limits, they did not choose to be exposed on the internet or social media.
Their parents should have not allowed them to be on YouTube. It is my job to protect my children, I would never allow them to be in the vulnerable position J & J have allowed for their daughters.

Janelle is pissed off because someone says her daughter is unfortunate looking. She should be pissed off at Jessica for letting everyone know what school her daughter goes to with Lilia. You know the stuff that could get her kid kidnapped.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I do think it's taking it way too far to say they have white trash lips but at the same time janell probably shouldn't be lurking on here if those comments make her (understandably) upset.

But really to be calling for a censor on the boards is annoying. Everything on Reddit gets deleted and it would be lame if the same thing started happening here.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

how did Janell find out ? did someone tell her or do you think she lurks on this site ? if she does why would she lurk on a site with a thread dedicated to gossiping about her best friend ? seems shady as fuck
I'm confused

Return to “JesssFam”