E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by Pency »

I wonder what Ellie is going to do when Penny starts digging up the expensive sod and irrigation/sprinkler system? It's obvious to me that they kennel her or keep her in the yard most of the time, because we only see her when they want her to be seen. We have a dog door in our house and my lab dug up our yard until he was 3.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

gopedjane wrote:
onbreak wrote:They say, a lot of Mormon guys marry the girl they sit next to on the plane ride home. I feel like Ellis isn't the first girl Jared fell for. I feel like her looks aren't what sealed the deal for him.
She said she wanted something tangible for her 1st mothers day .. he piped in with memorable... I think he thinks he can save her.. but bitch don't want saving

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
I agree. I also feel she was a lot more sweet to him when she was that young 18. How long did they even date before getting married if he was already in college (getting numbers) and she got married at 18.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I remember from one of their first "how we met" type videos, Jared said he was hesitant to get serious with Ellie for a while because he had recently gotten out of a "very bad serious relationship" or something along those lines.

Also, Ellie was 17 and Jared was 20 when they first started dating. I'm sorry, but a 20 year old dating a 17 year old high school girl, who just happens to look eerily similar to his little sister, gives me the creeps. Big time.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Ellie is looking skeletal again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Jared keeps on harping on what he said in the vlog
He tweeted about it although it was crystal clear to me what he meant
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... a2cb64.png[/img]
However, Ellie is obviously not learning from his preachin' speeches. In today's vlog, while in the car, she had to make sure to mention the failed Mother's Day present that she lied about liking.
Passive aggressive much Ellie?
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

Did anyone think it was weird how somehow Ellie's gps took her to a completely different place for her hairdresser and she missed her appt? THEN jarred puts in this secret call to the woman how he will pay her double to do his wife's hair that day somehow. I would of loved to hear that conversation. Does anyone else think he said something about Ellie's mental state to the hairdresser ? I mean how did this dumb ass get lost with a GPS?!

lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Also Jared says he looks through her text messages ? Is that something he normally does OR was that to find the hairdressers name ?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

yoyo16 wrote:Jared keeps on harping on what he said in the vlog
He tweeted about it although it was crystal clear to me what he meant
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... a2cb64.png[/img]
However, Ellie is obviously not learning from his preachin' speeches. In today's vlog, while in the car, she had to make sure to mention the failed Mother's Day present that she lied about liking.
Passive aggressive much Ellie?
She said something about that too in that IG post about talking to her parents about "balance". But she doesn't know how to enjoy the present. Every time she gets whatever it is that's supposed to "make" her happy, she's onto the next thing. Got married, need a baby. Got pregnant, need another baby. Need a house. Built that, need a dog. Got the dog. Now she needs another baby. Couldn't get pregnant the first month? Need a yard. Need a camper. There is no end. She never stops to enjoy what she has, no matter what she says. She must be exhausting to be around. I would almost feel sorry for Jared except that he enables her.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by yoyo16 »

lily_moon wrote:Did anyone think it was weird how somehow Ellie's gps took her to a completely different place for her hairdresser and she missed her appt? THEN jarred puts in this secret call to the woman how he will pay her double to do his wife's hair that day somehow. I would of loved to hear that conversation. Does anyone else think he said something about Ellie's mental state to the hairdresser ? I mean how did this dumb ass get lost with a GPS?!

She said that she put in her address, which is a few towns away but supposedly, she had a hair studio where Ellie lives.
He also mentioned looking thru her messages while she was out. I'm assuming they've been using the Pixel phone, they both had one in the hacks video, so that would be why he he had her phone. I'm curious if they're going to end up using Pixel as their regular phones now.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote: She said something about that too in that IG post about talking to her parents about "balance". But she doesn't know how to enjoy the present. Every time she gets whatever it is that's supposed to "make" her happy, she's onto the next thing. Got married, need a baby. Got pregnant, need another baby. Need a house. Built that, need a dog. Got the dog. Now she needs another baby. Couldn't get pregnant the first month? Need a yard. Need a camper. There is no end. She never stops to enjoy what she has, no matter what she says. She must be exhausting to be around. I would almost feel sorry for Jared except that he enables her.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Exactly. We've been noticing this about Ellie for awhile now. I feel like we know her better than she knows herself at this point.

The Penny situation is so ridiculous. What did they expect? They should have waited and not got a dog until they had a yard for her, and it was completed. She is 100% going to dig holes in the sod when she comes back. She is young and unsupervised a lot of the time. Most good dog trainers will tell you that theres no such thing as "away training" and that it needs to be established at home. I can see her going to live with the Mechams instead. Which has me thinking.. if they just needed to get rid of her while the yard was being done, why not take her to their house? My guess is that Ellie was on a tear about Penny, and didn't want the Mechams taking her because that's what Jared wanted. She wants Penny to be perfect, and that means training like DB did. I have a sinking feeling that if she doesn't come back up to Ellie's standards, that Penny may not be back for long.

I really hope I'm wrong.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Ha. Ellie definitely doesn't live in the present, she just lives for the presents. She probably doesn't know the difference, though. Grammar is hard for kidses like her who didn't 'fill' like going to school.
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

actuallydear wrote:Where do you think they'll be in a year from now? (Realistically, not ideally)
I imagine they will be in a new house with there lavish life style. They seem to have to keep getting new things all the time, and this house probably won't be enough for them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

yoyo16 wrote:
lily_moon wrote:Did anyone think it was weird how somehow Ellie's gps took her to a completely different place for her hairdresser and she missed her appt? THEN jarred puts in this secret call to the woman how he will pay her double to do his wife's hair that day somehow. I would of loved to hear that conversation. Does anyone else think he said something about Ellie's mental state to the hairdresser ? I mean how did this dumb ass get lost with a GPS?!

She said that she put in her address, which is a few towns away but supposedly, she had a hair studio where Ellie lives.
He also mentioned looking thru her messages while she was out. I'm assuming they've been using the Pixel phone, they both had one in the hacks video, so that would be why he he had her phone. I'm curious if they're going to end up using Pixel as their regular phones now.
sorry I feel stupid , but what is a pixel phone ?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ktrose1996 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Where do you think they'll be in a year from now? (Realistically, not ideally)
I imagine they will be in a new house with there lavish life style. They seem to have to keep getting new things all the time, and this house probably won't be enough for them.

I agree. Jennifer built 2 houses, so I'm sure Ellie will have to build at least 2 as well.

Plus she let "when we build out next home" slip a few times when they were planning the current one. It was only after things became more and more elaborate and high end that Ellie started calling it her "forever home."

It won't be.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

lily_moon wrote:
yoyo16 wrote:

sorry I feel stupid , but what is a pixel phone ?

A phone made by google. It's called Pixel. I think it came out sometime in the last year. They used it in the google hacks video
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Forgive me for asking but what was the gift Ellie is so pissed about?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I complained about this a few days ago but I really hate what Jared's doing with the titles now.

ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

zipadeedodah wrote:Forgive me for asking but what was the gift Ellie is so pissed about?
Mother's Day, she got a massage she wanted something memorable.

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

zipadeedodah wrote:Forgive me for asking but what was the gift Ellie is so pissed about?
Jared gave her a gift card for a massage and to sephora. She said she liked the sephora gift, but was annoyed about the massage and claimed she never used it because Jared didn't pay for it. In my opinion, she probably sulked about it for so long that the gift card expired and could not use it once she wanted to.
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

shewolf_07 wrote:As much as I hate how OTT, obnoxious and fake-happy-all-the-time Jared is, I honestly feel bad for him cuz I doubt Ellie will ever truly love him. She loves what he can give her. They both got married for the wrong reasons. I think Ellie was just so in love with the idea of getting married and having a husband and family that she just chose the first person she had something remotely serious with. And like another poster said, Jared was probably just so over the moon he could snag a "pretty" blonde​ girl he put a ring on it ASAP.

What was very telling for me about how Ellie truly feels about Jared was the commercial shoot vlog, I think, when she was unashamedly gushing over Morgan not only in the presence of her husband but so much so that even viewers were commenting about it. What wife who has any regard for her husband's feelings does that? But then again Ellie only cares about herself and Calvin.

I know they'll never divorce but Jared really does deserve so much better. Being stuck with someone who doesn't love and appreciate u is brutal.
I agree with your first paragraph 100%

Jared is annoying but I really believe he could have done better than Ellie. There are looots of nice, beautiful Mormon women in Utah.

But, Ellie wanted to get married at a young age, and somehow Ellie always gets what Ellie wants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

ktrose1996 wrote:
Mother's Day, she got a massage she wanted something memorable.

No she wanted something tangible but Jared translated that to memorable.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”