• Advertisement

E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby nutbagmcgee » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:14 am

I am glad Jared has Penny, he seems to really love her so much. At least she shows him affection.

Ellie is so passive aggressive to Jared.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby littlebaby » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:23 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170606/b46a4ac7e994b65e04d3428ecf7d3dab.png[/img]

I chuckled at this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlebaby
Gossiper

Postby littlebaby » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:27 am

nutbagmcgee wrote:I am glad Jared has Penny, he seems to really love her so much. At least she shows him affection.

Ellie is so passive aggressive to Jared.

Agreed. I was in a similar situation with my very passive aggressive/emotionally abusive girlfriend, except it was her dog so I was on the backburner like 98% of the time. So basically if Ellie was completely in love with Penny, how irrelevant Jared would become is how I felt all the time. Anyway I'm glad Jared has Penny too.

Also, someone said the other day that maybe they're not trying because Jared doesn't want anymore kids. He definitely wants more kids, maybe it's just the fact that it's with Ellie that's making him hesitant. Maybe he knows she's too unstable/unhealthy for another baby right now.

littlebaby
Gossiper

Postby jess595 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:53 am

actuallydear wrote:Where do you think they'll be in a year from now? (Realistically, not ideally)

Realistically, probably still unhappy. Either daily vlogging or moving into weekly vlogs with a 'mommy video' from Ellie who will be miraculously 6 months pregnant with her 'rainbow baby' girl, conceived either after a miracle natural conception, or 3 really hard months on Clomid after she's back into the swing of things after the miscarriage, Jackson will still be forgotten, even more so as he moves through pre-school etc., Calvin will either be still not talking or severely behind, with Ellie still staying stupid shit like "I wish 3-year-olds could talk!" ignoring the fact that Jackson was doing all those things by that age. Jared will be travelling more for YouTube, spending more time on editing for the new weekly vlogs which are so hard, and probably editing Ellie's videos as well, while Ellie spends all her 'spare time' (time spent at doctors appointments, with her mom or with Calvin) in bed complaining about how hard the pregnancy is.

Oh, E&J will probably have to sleep separately 'because of the pregnancy', but that will continue after the baby is born.
jess595
Amateur

Postby shewolf_07 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:19 am

As much as I hate how OTT, obnoxious and fake-happy-all-the-time Jared is, I honestly feel bad for him cuz I doubt Ellie will ever truly love him. She loves what he can give her. They both got married for the wrong reasons. I think Ellie was just so in love with the idea of getting married and having a husband and family that she just chose the first person she had something remotely serious with. And like another poster said, Jared was probably just so over the moon he could snag a "pretty" blonde​ girl he put a ring on it ASAP.

What was very telling for me about how Ellie truly feels about Jared was the commercial shoot vlog, I think, when she was unashamedly gushing over Morgan not only in the presence of her husband but so much so that even viewers were commenting about it. What wife who has any regard for her husband's feelings does that? But then again Ellie only cares about herself and Calvin.

I know they'll never divorce but Jared really does deserve so much better. Being stuck with someone who doesn't love and appreciate u is brutal.
shewolf_07
Talker

Postby BellaRose » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:28 am

shewolf_07 wrote:As much as I hate how OTT, obnoxious and fake-happy-all-the-time Jared is, I honestly feel bad for him cuz I doubt Ellie will ever truly love him. She loves what he can give her. They both got married for the wrong reasons. I think Ellie was just so in love with the idea of getting married and having a husband and family that she just chose the first person she had something remotely serious with. And like another poster said, Jared was probably just so over the moon he could snag a "pretty" blonde​ girl he put a ring on it ASAP.

What was very telling for me about how Ellie truly feels about Jared was the commercial shoot vlog, I think, when she was unashamedly gushing over Morgan not only in the presence of her husband but so much so that even viewers were commenting about it. What wife who has any regard for her husband's feelings does that? But then again Ellie only cares about herself and Calvin.

I know they'll never divorce but Jared really does deserve so much better. Being stuck with someone who doesn't love and appreciate u is brutal.

Yes exactly!! Ellie even said a few days ago in a vlog that she told her mother at her sisters wedding (I'm not very familiar with Ellie's family, they all irritate me) that she would get married in a year (can't remember what she said verbatim) and she did. She was so jealous and obsessed with having the perfect life she grabbed the first bloke by the calls who she could manipulate and fit her dream like you said. Even look at the past 18 months when she's been most happy, like genuinely seeming happy. It's when she's getting 'stuff' some of those even appear in the little sequence before each vlog.
BellaRose
Amateur

Postby onbreak » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:43 am

They say, a lot of Mormon guys marry the girl they sit next to on the plane ride home. I feel like Ellis isn't the first girl Jared fell for. I feel like her looks aren't what sealed the deal for him.
She said she wanted something tangible for her 1st mothers day .. he piped in with memorable... I think he thinks he can save her.. but bitch don't want saving

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby gopedjane » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:11 am

onbreak wrote:They say, a lot of Mormon guys marry the girl they sit next to on the plane ride home. I feel like Ellis isn't the first girl Jared fell for. I feel like her looks aren't what sealed the deal for him.
She said she wanted something tangible for her 1st mothers day .. he piped in with memorable... I think he thinks he can save her.. but bitch don't want saving

I agree. I also feel she was a lot more sweet to him when she was that young 18. How long did they even date before getting married if he was already in college (getting numbers) and she got married at 18.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Talker

Postby lily_moon » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:17 am

8elz wrote:So I put E+J's vlog on the TV and she was laying in bed with Jackson (I think - I was too busy reading your posts so wasn't really paying attention ) and my mum says "oh is that poor lady dying? She looks so frail and the bags under her eyes are so dark". Had to explain that that's just what E looks like

seriously though ! She looks like something is very wrong ( but I think she just looks that unhealthy without makeup )

lily_moon
Talker

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:23 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:It sounded like they were sending her away to a training facility like the lumps did. "She will be able to continue her training while she is there"

Um. Can no one just have a family dog anymore? These couples are so lazy they would send heir kids away for training if they had the chance. Dogs don't need to be sent away for training, and they certainly could keep Penny at home with them while the yard is being completed. Take her for a few walks a day. Wow.... hard. Plus far more important than more training, she needs to be spayed!

They were stupid to get there dog before the yard was finished anyway. As always, Ellie gets an idea in her head and just can't wait. Instant gratification.

I wonder if they were fighting over Penny? We predicted that would happen when they got her. Too bad Jared couldn't man up and just tell Ellie to deal if so.

Thank you! Especially a freaking yellow lab aka one of, if not the most trainable dog breed. And, on top of that, a yellow lab in a house with TWO, full time, stay at home parents. Its shameful.

I'm 99% sure they're not spaying Penny because breeding her is on their blueprint. They always talked about wanting a male dog, and then suddenly they decided to flip and get a female. All they saw was opportunity and $$$. I hope Penny gets a chance to make a bloody mess of the Ice Palace before she is condemned to the outside while she's in heat.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

Postby Pency » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:36 am

I wonder what Ellie is going to do when Penny starts digging up the expensive sod and irrigation/sprinkler system? It's obvious to me that they kennel her or keep her in the yard most of the time, because we only see her when they want her to be seen. We have a dog door in our house and my lab dug up our yard until he was 3.
Pency
Gossiper

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:36 am

gopedjane wrote:
onbreak wrote:They say, a lot of Mormon guys marry the girl they sit next to on the plane ride home. I feel like Ellis isn't the first girl Jared fell for. I feel like her looks aren't what sealed the deal for him.

I agree. I also feel she was a lot more sweet to him when she was that young 18. How long did they even date before getting married if he was already in college (getting numbers) and she got married at 18.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I remember from one of their first "how we met" type videos, Jared said he was hesitant to get serious with Ellie for a while because he had recently gotten out of a "very bad serious relationship" or something along those lines.

Also, Ellie was 17 and Jared was 20 when they first started dating. I'm sorry, but a 20 year old dating a 17 year old high school girl, who just happens to look eerily similar to his little sister, gives me the creeps. Big time.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

Postby Amelia322 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:37 am

Ellie is looking skeletal again.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby yoyo16 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:42 am

Jared keeps on harping on what he said in the vlog
He tweeted about it although it was crystal clear to me what he meant
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170606/b54b5a9a71cbc28c8d68fb90a0a2cb64.png[/img]
However, Ellie is obviously not learning from his preachin' speeches. In today's vlog, while in the car, she had to make sure to mention the failed Mother's Day present that she lied about liking.
Passive aggressive much Ellie?
yoyo16
Informer

Postby lily_moon » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:48 am

Did anyone think it was weird how somehow Ellie's gps took her to a completely different place for her hairdresser and she missed her appt? THEN jarred puts in this secret call to the woman how he will pay her double to do his wife's hair that day somehow. I would of loved to hear that conversation. Does anyone else think he said something about Ellie's mental state to the hairdresser ? I mean how did this dumb ass get lost with a GPS?!

lily_moon
Talker

Postby lily_moon » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:49 am

Also Jared says he looks through her text messages ? Is that something he normally does OR was that to find the hairdressers name ?

lily_moon
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:51 am

yoyo16 wrote:Jared keeps on harping on what he said in the vlog
He tweeted about it although it was crystal clear to me what he meant
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170606/b54b5a9a71cbc28c8d68fb90a0a2cb64.png[/img]
However, Ellie is obviously not learning from his preachin' speeches. In today's vlog, while in the car, she had to make sure to mention the failed Mother's Day present that she lied about liking.
Passive aggressive much Ellie?

She said something about that too in that IG post about talking to her parents about "balance". But she doesn't know how to enjoy the present. Every time she gets whatever it is that's supposed to "make" her happy, she's onto the next thing. Got married, need a baby. Got pregnant, need another baby. Need a house. Built that, need a dog. Got the dog. Now she needs another baby. Couldn't get pregnant the first month? Need a yard. Need a camper. There is no end. She never stops to enjoy what she has, no matter what she says. She must be exhausting to be around. I would almost feel sorry for Jared except that he enables her.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Postby yoyo16 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:53 am

lily_moon wrote:Did anyone think it was weird how somehow Ellie's gps took her to a completely different place for her hairdresser and she missed her appt? THEN jarred puts in this secret call to the woman how he will pay her double to do his wife's hair that day somehow. I would of loved to hear that conversation. Does anyone else think he said something about Ellie's mental state to the hairdresser ? I mean how did this dumb ass get lost with a GPS?!

She said that she put in her address, which is a few towns away but supposedly, she had a hair studio where Ellie lives.
He also mentioned looking thru her messages while she was out. I'm assuming they've been using the Pixel phone, they both had one in the hacks video, so that would be why he he had her phone. I'm curious if they're going to end up using Pixel as their regular phones now.
yoyo16
Informer

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:59 am

lmmomSD wrote:She said something about that too in that IG post about talking to her parents about "balance". But she doesn't know how to enjoy the present. Every time she gets whatever it is that's supposed to "make" her happy, she's onto the next thing. Got married, need a baby. Got pregnant, need another baby. Need a house. Built that, need a dog. Got the dog. Now she needs another baby. Couldn't get pregnant the first month? Need a yard. Need a camper. There is no end. She never stops to enjoy what she has, no matter what she says. She must be exhausting to be around. I would almost feel sorry for Jared except that he enables her.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Exactly. We've been noticing this about Ellie for awhile now. I feel like we know her better than she knows herself at this point.

The Penny situation is so ridiculous. What did they expect? They should have waited and not got a dog until they had a yard for her, and it was completed. She is 100% going to dig holes in the sod when she comes back. She is young and unsupervised a lot of the time. Most good dog trainers will tell you that theres no such thing as "away training" and that it needs to be established at home. I can see her going to live with the Mechams instead. Which has me thinking.. if they just needed to get rid of her while the yard was being done, why not take her to their house? My guess is that Ellie was on a tear about Penny, and didn't want the Mechams taking her because that's what Jared wanted. She wants Penny to be perfect, and that means training like DB did. I have a sinking feeling that if she doesn't come back up to Ellie's standards, that Penny may not be back for long.

I really hope I'm wrong.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:59 am

Ha. Ellie definitely doesn't live in the present, she just lives for the presents. She probably doesn't know the difference, though. Grammar is hard for kidses like her who didn't 'fill' like going to school.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

Postby ktrose1996 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:08 pm

actuallydear wrote:Where do you think they'll be in a year from now? (Realistically, not ideally)

I imagine they will be in a new house with there lavish life style. They seem to have to keep getting new things all the time, and this house probably won't be enough for them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
ktrose1996
Amateur

Postby lily_moon » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:11 pm

yoyo16 wrote:
lily_moon wrote:Did anyone think it was weird how somehow Ellie's gps took her to a completely different place for her hairdresser and she missed her appt? THEN jarred puts in this secret call to the woman how he will pay her double to do his wife's hair that day somehow. I would of loved to hear that conversation. Does anyone else think he said something about Ellie's mental state to the hairdresser ? I mean how did this dumb ass get lost with a GPS?!

She said that she put in her address, which is a few towns away but supposedly, she had a hair studio where Ellie lives.
He also mentioned looking thru her messages while she was out. I'm assuming they've been using the Pixel phone, they both had one in the hacks video, so that would be why he he had her phone. I'm curious if they're going to end up using Pixel as their regular phones now.
sorry I feel stupid , but what is a pixel phone ?

lily_moon
Talker

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:14 pm

ktrose1996 wrote:

I imagine they will be in a new house with there lavish life style. They seem to have to keep getting new things all the time, and this house probably won't be enough for them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I agree. Jennifer built 2 houses, so I'm sure Ellie will have to build at least 2 as well.

Plus she let "when we build out next home" slip a few times when they were planning the current one. It was only after things became more and more elaborate and high end that Ellie started calling it her "forever home."

It won't be.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby yoyo16 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:15 pm

lily_moon wrote:
yoyo16 wrote:

sorry I feel stupid , but what is a pixel phone ?

A phone made by google. It's called Pixel. I think it came out sometime in the last year. They used it in the google hacks video
yoyo16
Informer

Postby zipadeedodah » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Forgive me for asking but what was the gift Ellie is so pissed about?
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared