Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Unread post by Bambi_ »

smom12 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Brittany said somewhere that ean does not tweeze his eyebrows. I don't believe that for a second. He definitely messes with them 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. I call those cholo brows. He definitely gets them shits waxed.

He's so unattractive. The eyebrows, along with the shaved sideburns, Kermit voice and the way he clenches his teeth when he speaks *shudders* Image I almost forgot about his womanly hips.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Mel1011 wrote:Brittany said somewhere that ean does not tweeze his eyebrows. I don't believe that for a second. He definitely messes with them 100%

On her latest younow Britney said she used to pluck them, but ean said she was making them too girly so he plucks them himself now

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Oh he defiantly does and they are are so short length wise lol
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

They talked about this on the younow the other day and both admitted he plucks his eyebrows.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Good for her for paying for the person behind her at Starbucks, but of course she had to record it and include it in her vlog so everyone compliments her on how amazing she is. I rolled my eyes so hard.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

amykay wrote:Good for her for paying for the person behind her at Starbucks, but of course she had to record it and include it in her vlog so everyone compliments her on how amazing she is. I rolled my eyes so hard.
Because KKandBabyJ just did it.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Everyone in the comments is saying she's an amazing person for paying for the person behind her. While yes it is a nice gesture, it doesn't make her gods gift to earth. Jeez everyone is so up her ass.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

It was a total shock when they flashed to Ean and Nolan back at home and he started talking. Every time he starts talking all I hear is...
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I thought there would be a story or reason behind why she did it. Lol but I guess that's just my cynical ass who never does random nice things for people.

Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

amykay wrote:Good for her for paying for the person behind her at Starbucks, but of course she had to record it and include it in her vlog so everyone compliments her on how amazing she is. I rolled my eyes so hard.
Exactly! It's not genuine if you have to post your "random act of kindness" all over the internet. That just makes it tacky.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Whatever cameras Britney and Ean were filming with were making me proper dizzy, I hope they don't make it a regular habit.
And I totally agree the likes need to come back on posts, it's lame without it and I feel like I'm talking at you rather than to you all

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Whatever cameras Britney and Ean were filming with were making me proper dizzy, I hope they don't make it a regular habit.
And I totally agree the likes need to come back on posts, it's lame without it and I feel like I'm talking at you rather than to you all

yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

Aboogabooga wrote:I thought there would be a story or reason behind why she did it. Lol but I guess that's just my cynical ass who never does random nice things for people.

Pretty sure it was just to look good on YouTube. No story needed for that lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

KatherineLouvain wrote:Whatever cameras Britney and Ean were filming with were making me proper dizzy, I hope they don't make it a regular habit.
And I totally agree the likes need to come back on posts, it's lame without it and I feel like I'm talking at you rather than to you all Image

I think Ean was filming with the drone? It was horrible.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

[quote="Highlighter"]Hate to bring up Jesssfam but she deal with 5/7 kids + the other lot that turn up. Yes she has a lot of help but she doesn't get that help everyday. Her kids are given generic rubbish for holidays but they aren't given these toys everyday. She has to shuttle them to loads of activities and basically doesn't give them one-on-one time. Yet even though her kids can act like wild animals, they all seem happy and aren't mean or brats.

It seems like Britney and Jesssfam and in communication so I'm really wondering if Britney is looking at Jess' life and fairly well behaved kids and comparing how the are being brough up to her own kids. I literally face palmed when she said she thought Aria was lacking attention.[/quoteis

I don't see any evidence that Aria and Nolan are not well-behaved for their age and Jess's kids are. They both choose what to show very carefully. But I do think Aria is very articulate and is well-prepared for kindergarten compared to Jess's 5 year olds. I understand Nolan (despite the pacifier!!!!) better than I understand Kaden (one of Jess's 5 year old twins). Britney and Ean are very attentive and playful with their children. So Britney makes cookies with her kids and talks and jokes around with them and Jess shuttles them off to baseball and dance. Why is one activity better than another?
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Am I the only one who doesn't like Harlow's weird hair? I know her hair has been falling out lately, but it just skeeves me out how it's so thick down the middle and there's a dark thick patch on the back, but bald everywhere else! Like a Mohawk mullet kind of lol
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

kalipali wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't like Harlow's weird hair? I know her hair has been falling out lately, but it just skeeves me out how it's so thick down the middle and there's a dark thick patch on the back, but bald everywhere else! Like a Mohawk mullet kind of lol
I think it's kinda cute but that's prob because she's a cute baby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Her hair is getting so blonde!

LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

kalipali wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't like Harlow's weird hair? I know her hair has been falling out lately, but it just skeeves me out how it's so thick down the middle and there's a dark thick patch on the back, but bald everywhere else! Like a Mohawk mullet kind of lol
I hate it
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

olemama wrote:
Highlighter wrote:Hate to bring up Jesssfam but she deal with 5/7 kids + the other lot that turn up. Yes she has a lot of help but she doesn't get that help everyday. Her kids are given generic rubbish for holidays but they aren't given these toys everyday. She has to shuttle them to loads of activities and basically doesn't give them one-on-one time. Yet even though her kids can act like wild animals, they all seem happy and aren't mean or brats.

It seems like Britney and Jesssfam and in communication so I'm really wondering if Britney is looking at Jess' life and fairly well behaved kids and comparing how the are being brough up to her own kids. I literally face palmed when she said she thought Aria was lacking attention.[/quoteis

I don't see any evidence that Aria and Nolan are not well-behaved for their age and Jess's kids are. They both choose what to show very carefully. But I do think Aria is very articulate and is well-prepared for kindergarten compared to Jess's 5 year olds. I understand Nolan (despite the pacifier!!!!) better than I understand Kaden (one of Jess's 5 year old twins). Britney and Ean are very attentive and playful with their children. So Britney makes cookies with her kids and talks and jokes around with them and Jess shuttles them off to baseball and dance. Why is one activity better than another?
Well you must be watching a different Britney because a regular topic on this forum is that Britney does barely anything with her kids and that Nolan's 'best years are being wasted'.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”