Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

anonymous2829 wrote:Can't* not can, oops!

Nvm, there wasn't a typo in my post, I need more coffee Image

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I think having sitters for date nights are great.. but every week when she's a stay at home mom is just a little much. This is literally her job and ari is in school so she just has jack? And she always talks about how well behaved they are so?

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 89bef4.png[/img]
Here we go

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

She stays at home yet hires a babysitter for FOUR hours every week to go grocery shopping. Okay.
I get it if it's for date night or something because alone time for couples is important. Literally grocery shopping? I can't even.
I'm sure that Jack is not that much of a hellion that she needs to spend money on a sitter because they aren't cheap.
And she does not need to be thinking about baby #3 if she can't handle taking one child to the store once a week.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also why does she keep talking about baby #3 when she says she starts college in September ? Like that seems like horrible timing to have another baby

momandwife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momandwife »

It seems to me she is trying to validate her life to strangers by posting about going to school. Saw the number of comments dissing her on that relationship insta page for having kids young and marrying that young without growing up and living a life little first
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

momandwife wrote:It seems to me she is trying to validate her life to strangers by posting about going to school. Saw the number of comments dissing her on that relationship insta page for having kids young and marrying that young without growing up and living a life little first
She's literally talked about being signed up for school a bunch of times in the past and then it never happens...I remember she even bought herself an expensive laptop "for school" and then didn't up going. And now she's talking about having another baby so I'm sure that will be her next excuse for putting off school again.

Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

I highly doubt she's going to school. She's registered/enrolled like 3-4 times now and never goes. Whenever people talk about how she was stupid for having two kids and not caring about her or their future enough to better herself she pulls the, "I'm enrolled and starting school in _______!" Then a few months pass and people forget and she just never mentions it again until the next time she wants to try and prove something and but miserably.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

It got cut off but the caption says "sucked him off right after this pic." Like... why...? Is nothing in your relationship private? That's like something a teenager would do because vulgarity is really only funny in middle/high school. Not to mention I recall people on here talking about how their love life may not be that great and that's why she seeks validation through risqué photos on social media. So now she feels the need to be like, "LOOK GUYS! I'M MARRIED AND HAVE SEX WITH MY HUSBAND!" As if that's something astounding.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Forgot to post the picture, here it is!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

And she posted a response to someone on twitter saying she forever puts off cleaning. THEN WHAT DO YOU DO ALL DAY EVERYDAY??? Sorry for the multiple posts. I haven't looked at her twitter in a while and she annoys me lol.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hellohiyesitsme wrote:It got cut off but the caption says "sucked him off right after this pic." Like... why...? Is nothing in your relationship private? That's like something a teenager would do because vulgarity is really only funny in middle/high school. Not to mention I recall people on here talking about how their love life may not be that great and that's why she seeks validation through risqué photos on social media. So now she feels the need to be like, "LOOK GUYS! I'M MARRIED AND HAVE SEX WITH MY HUSBAND!" As if that's something astounding.
Omg yes that annoyed me so much. Like way to prove that you never matured past the age of 17. She's constantly trying to make their relationship seem "sexy" and "exciting" and she always comes off as desperate and embarrassing. Like hello you're 22/23(?) with 2 kids acting like a teenage girl who just started dating her first boyfriend ever

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Those posts make me laugh cause Noah just seems so awkward but the way Caitlin talks about him is like he's some sex hound

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Wow Caitlin! You mean you and your husband have SEX?????!!!!
How shocking.

I am so embarrassed for her.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

She posted that photo on her Instagram, but the caption says "My best friend". Did she post the same photo with the "sucking him off" caption (I feel ridiculous just typing that) elsewhere? Or did she change the caption?
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

NVM. I see she posted same pic on Twitter.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

I'm not sure if he was being serious or trying to be funny, emphasis on trying, but if he is then that's awkward considering that's 100% her parents house in the background. They have a picture on that same fireplace from when they were 17.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hellohiyesitsme wrote:I'm not sure if he was being serious or trying to be funny, emphasis on trying, but if he is then that's awkward considering that's 100% her parents house in the background. They have a picture on that same fireplace from when they were 17.
They're always at her parents house Image also I don't even believe he wrote that, I think she made the entire thing up in a pathetic attempt to be funny

Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

She started a go fund me for $1500 for her cat. She says she doesn't have "that kind of money just laying around." In the grand scheme of things, $1500 is nothing. So, you're telling me that despite how well off you claim to be, you don't have AT LEAST $1500 in some sort of an emergency fund or savings account (aka "laying around")? Granted, I would not want to spend mine and my husband's savings on a cat, which is three times that with him in the military and me working a minimum wage job and being a full time student, I would certainly do so before asking strangers for money. The fact that she's asking strangers for money tells me she doesn't have it, not in a savings fund or ANYTHING. If this is true, then having nothing or anything less than that amount for emergencies with two kids is completely irresponsible. She's definitely not as well off as she wants to make it seem. Stop spending all of your money on makeup and vacations without your kids and save for the sake of them! She's so unbelievably selfish.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”