E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

yoyo16 wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:Forgive me for asking but what was the gift Ellie is so pissed about?
Jared gave her a gift card for a massage and to sephora. She said she liked the sephora gift, but was annoyed about the massage and claimed she never used it because Jared didn't pay for it. In my opinion, she probably sulked about it for so long that the gift card expired and could not use it once she wanted to.
I guess thoughtful and romantic Jared is just a "put on" for the vlogs then.

I agree had had paid for it though. I think Ellie threw that in to make it look like she hadn't wasted money.

How had this never come up in their marriage? Didn't Jared notice she hadn't used it?

I used to buy that they had the ideal marriage. There are definitely some major cracks in that relationship.
carol_argentina
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by carol_argentina »

Image[/quote]

I think it looks more like Calvin ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

But he looks exactly like her, soooooo... :lol:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

yoyo16 wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:Forgive me for asking but what was the gift Ellie is so pissed about?
Jared gave her a gift card for a massage and to sephora. She said she liked the sephora gift, but was annoyed about the massage and claimed she never used it because Jared didn't pay for it. In my opinion, she probably sulked about it for so long that the gift card expired and could not use it once she wanted to.
What surprised me was the number of people here who agreed it was a lame gift! But I love massages (I carry my stress in my neck and shoulders) And my husband was gone so much when my kids were little (Navy life) that some time to myself to be pampered would have been heaven. Different strokes, I guess.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Maelin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maelin »

lily_moon wrote:
yoyo16 wrote:
lily_moon wrote:Did anyone think it was weird how somehow Ellie's gps took her to a completely different place for her hairdresser and she missed her appt? THEN jarred puts in this secret call to the woman how he will pay her double to do his wife's hair that day somehow. I would of loved to hear that conversation. Does anyone else think he said something about Ellie's mental state to the hairdresser ? I mean how did this dumb ass get lost with a GPS?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said that she put in her address, which is a few towns away but supposedly, she had a hair studio where Ellie lives.
He also mentioned looking thru her messages while she was out. I'm assuming they've been using the Pixel phone, they both had one in the hacks video, so that would be why he he had her phone. I'm curious if they're going to end up using Pixel as their regular phones now.
sorry I feel stupid , but what is a pixel phone ?

Finally something I can add to here! Verizon rep here! A Pixel phone is an android device, produced by HTC and sold under the Google name. It's an android phone that is nearly identical in looks and processing as an iPhone. A lot of iPhone users are switching to them.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Isn't finally having a child after years of infertility enough of a gift for her first Mother's Day? I can't imagine going through that and then getting bent out of shape because you got a massage gift card when you wanted something else. Just goes to show that Ellie is never satisfied and will always find something to complain about.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

I can't believe i didn't notice this until now! Jared fixed it on YouTube by now. I wonder if he did it to throw shade at Ellie. He's probably tired out all the time trying to please her and fix her mistakes.
Maelin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maelin »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Isn't finally having a child after years of infertility enough of a gift for her first Mother's Day? I can't imagine going through that and then getting bent out of shape because you got a massage gift card when you wanted something else. Just goes to show that Ellie is never satisfied and will always find something to complain about.
I feel like if I had been trying to conceive for several years I would want something tangible. Something like a necklace or ring that I could wear often and think, "I got this on my first Mother's Day, the first one I was able to hold and kiss my baby I hoped and prayed about for years." I would think it would be a very special gift. And after watching her family for years, something I know she would want to pass down to future children.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

ktrose1996 wrote:
Mother's Day, she got a massage she wanted something memorable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
She wanted something more tangible.. you'd think Jackson would be tangible lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Maelin wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:Isn't finally having a child after years of infertility enough of a gift for her first Mother's Day? I can't imagine going through that and then getting bent out of shape because you got a massage gift card when you wanted something else. Just goes to show that Ellie is never satisfied and will always find something to complain about.
I feel like if I had been trying to conceive for several years I would want something tangible. Something like a necklace or ring that I could wear often and think, "I got this on my first Mother's Day, the first one I was able to hold and kiss my baby I hoped and prayed about for years." I would think it would be a very special gift. And after watching her family for years, something I know she would want to pass down to future children.

You have the child, I don't think it would be a big deal. That would be the blessing. I also think then it would be up to you to clarify that with your spouse or to even pick it out for yourself.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Not to be a sour puss .. but mothers day ..it's really a hallmark holiday
I'm sure everyone has an opinion.. in 3 ..2..1
But the thing that really grinds my gears.. some Mom's get nothing.. some women truly pray every night. Wish on every 11:11, 3:33, shooting star ... Whatever for a healthy baby.. or even a chance to be pregnant.. for her to keep bringing it up its super tacky .. I hope there's a job application in her next lush bag from Jared .. keep her humble, bruh

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Yep, if you want something very specific to commemorate something, go out and pick it out yourself. Problem solved. I think Ellie likes to play games and guilt trip her husband over every little thing. Again, I can't imagine finally getting the child you've hoped and prayed for only to ruin your first Mother's Day by throwing a fit over a gift card. Normal, healthy people have enough perspective and maturity to express gratitude and recognize what's truly important.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Not to be a sour puss .. but mothers day ..it's really a hallmark holiday
I'm sure everyone has an opinion.. in 3 ..2..1
But the thing that really grinds my gears.. some Mom's get nothing.. some women truly pray every night. Wish on every 11:11, 3:33, shooting star ... Whatever for a healthy baby.. or even a chance to be pregnant.. for her to keep bringing it up its super tacky .. I hope there's a job application in her next lush bag from Jared .. keep her humble, bruh

Exactly. If she "struggled" with infertility so much, just having that healthy baby to hug on Mother's Day should have been enough. And to get a Sephora card and a card for a massage is pretty cool. If she wanted a necklace or bracelet, she should have told him. He isn't a mind reader!

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Did anyone catch onto Jared's annoying joke that Jackson's train box was a commercial, then Ellie laughed? Is that a dig about people complaining that they vlogs are just giant commercials?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Maelin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maelin »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Yep, if you want something very specific to commemorate something, go out and pick it out yourself. Problem solved. I think Ellie likes to play games and guilt trip her husband over every little thing. Again, I can't imagine finally getting the child you've hoped and prayed for only to ruin your first Mother's Day by throwing a fit over a gift card. Normal, healthy people have enough perspective and maturity to express gratitude and recognize what's truly important.
She didn't throw a fit? He seemed to not really know about it or remember it 3 years later....and she only brought it up when asked a specific question about gifts.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

$he wa$ able to make her $ephora gift card into a haul video.. that'$ the real gift that keep$ on giving , ma

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Ruby has mentioned before that her and Kevin have had fights over gifts. Seems to me like all of the Griffith girls have a hard time appreciating things. Instead of being grateful she chose to be a sour puss and create a bad memory of her first mothers day.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Maelin wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:Yep, if you want something very specific to commemorate something, go out and pick it out yourself. Problem solved. I think Ellie likes to play games and guilt trip her husband over every little thing. Again, I can't imagine finally getting the child you've hoped and prayed for only to ruin your first Mother's Day by throwing a fit over a gift card. Normal, healthy people have enough perspective and maturity to express gratitude and recognize what's truly important.
She didn't throw a fit? He seemed to not really know about it or remember it 3 years later....and she only brought it up when asked a specific question about gifts.

He knew.. that's why he brought up the dislike about his clothes.. safe space to share

Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

I too agree that being upset over the massage seems silly. My mom still has all the cards and "gifts" I made as a kid in school, but that's all she has. Those are memorable in her mind because I made them myself. I agree that getting the child she wanted so badly was enough. And Jared's gift seems thoughtful to me. A way for Ellie to relax and treat herself as a thank you for being a good mom. I guess it's personal, but I think the memorable gift she intended she should have picked it out herself.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Ruby has mentioned before that her and Kevin have had fights over gifts. Seems to me like all of the Griffith girls have a hard time appreciating things. Instead of being grateful she chose to be a sour puss and create a bad memory of her first mothers day.

And didn't Bonnie get pissed because Joel said he was bringing a "surprise", and brought home doughnuts? She was mad because a "surprise" to her meant something else.
I wouldn't want to try to please one of the Griffiths girls. My ex knew he was clueless about jewelry, so he would ask me what I wanted, but if he bought something without asking, I was never mad at him. Have these women never heard that it's the thought that counts?

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Maelin wrote:

She may have not thrown a fit but once it was brought up, she kept on rubbing it in his face by bringing it up again. I'm sure she'll bring it up again and again now that it's out in the open. Jared will probably buy her a gift now to make up for that gift. Image
Last edited by yoyo16 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”