Cody's birth story!
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

the idea that joel might've cheated is very intriguing to me!! i really wish they would say what the big issue was lol
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Jennifer definitely seems to love Landon. Remember the kissing on the lips thing?

I really do not believe Joel would ever cheat. He is way too good of a guy, loves his family to death. My guess would be Bonnie had really bad pregnancy hormones, causing a hard time, fights, etc.

Or maybe possibly Joel had a period where he was questioning his religious beliefs? Probably not it, but it is possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

smellycat801 wrote:Jennifer definitely seems to love Landon. Remember the kissing on the lips thing? Image

I really do not believe Joel would ever cheat. He is way too good of a guy, loves his family to death. My guess would be Bonnie had really bad pregnancy hormones, causing a hard time, fights, etc.

Or maybe possibly Joel had a period where he was questioning his religious beliefs? Probably not it, but it is possible.

Marriage after having a hold is hard. It changes. Second pregnancies are a lot different than first ones because you can't just sit around all day and nap. Plus your husband can't just cater to you in the same way since there is a an older child to also look after. Joel started school, was working, and Bonnie had Olivia to look after while also dealing with hormones. I'm sure she was stressed and overwhelmed. I never felt like they were being cryptic when they said it was a rough time. It made total sense to me. I think Cody helped her so much simply because she was down in the dumps, and he was such a sweet, snugly and affectionate baby and toddler.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Blehmieux wrote:the idea that joel might've cheated is very intriguing to me!! i really wish they would say what the big issue was lol
The drama loving me finds the conspiracy theory exciting. While I don't think Joel cheated or would ever, he swoons over Bonnie, but a lot of things make me think he's possibly been shady once or twice in the past. Especially his shitty Nokia phone & not having social media. He might of been caught doing something and Bonnie probably didn't trust him for a while.
*i could be reaching, I want to know the reason behind him not being allowed a phone that can have apps or download internet pages lol*

I love Joel! IMO his personality compliments Bonnies and they have natural chemistry that just flows through the camera and it never feels fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I'm definitely in the minority here, where I do think siblings are important to stay close with. Maybe it's my culture, or the way I was brought up. My mother beat me and I was the only girl out of 5. I think she was jealous of everyone's love for another female and more attention. Whatever the mental state of her, I dont speak to her voluntarily and don't leave my children alone with her. She didnt raise us like Bonnie is with her kids. But us "kids" stuck together and we watched my mum and her siblings fall apart. She is also the only girl in the family. There was/is a lot of family drama and maybe because we didnt want to end up like she did with her siblings we still stick together. We're in our 20s and I want to instill the message of " friends come and go but family is forever". I feel like my brothers and I had horrible friendships that fell apart irrationally in our teen years. Boyfriends/girlfriends came and went and we stuck together. Sounds soooo mushy gushy.

But I dont see a problem Bonnie putting her foot down to reinstate house rules. I think she sees she's slipped and now she's fixing the problem. I have been very slack with my kids over these last few months but after two weeks of reinstating rules they're good without asking them to be :)
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Is there anything on Bonnie's blog about that time period? I don't know how far back they go but I remember seeing pictures of Cody when he was really young.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Is there anything on Bonnie's blog about that time period? I don't know how far back they go but I remember seeing pictures of Cody when he was really young.

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

I don't think Joel would/did cheat either, but, Lord help me if he ever did. I would lose ALL faith in the male gender. Jay-Z already sliced a huge chunk off, but it's guys like Joel who are so visibly in love their wives that help me keep that sliver of belief alive. Lol. But then again, I kind of used to think the same thing about Shay too.... Shit... Pull through for us Joel!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I would die of shock if Joel had cheated. He has worshipped Bonnie since they were like 12. I don't think Joel has a malicious bone in his body. I would lean more to their hard period being due to Bonnie being emotional and struggling with a toddler and being pregnant. Joel was probably working a million hours and she was probably lonely and struggling.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Prepartum depressions is a possibility as to why she made such a heavy statement of: ''Cody literally saved my life.'' Despite him/the pregnancy being the cause he was also what saved her.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Bonnie: ''Ekspecially.''
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Did Bonnie have depression before Cody came along? Maybe that's what she means?
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

staceybrax wrote:I would die of shock if Joel had cheated. He has worshipped Bonnie since they were like 12. I don't think Joel has a malicious bone in his body. I would lean more to their hard period being due to Bonnie being emotional and struggling with a toddler and being pregnant. Joel was probably working a million hours and she was probably lonely and struggling.

I know of two couples now in their 40s who split because of the husbands cheating and now the husbands worship their wives, similar to how Joel does Bonnie. Like they reconnected but compensating a bit...Just something I noticed.
I dont want to believe Joel had an affair. :/
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Sooooo. Who believes Bonnie about how the 3 kids hurt themselves?
And who thinks it was one of the electric toys and the 3 boys were in it together? It would be ironic after all the talk about helmets. Poor lincolns face. He's so cute. How could you not take better safety precautions

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Scar2016 wrote:Prepartum depressions is a possibility as to why she made such a heavy statement of: ''Cody literally saved my life.'' Despite him/the pregnancy being the cause he was also what saved her.
Yes! Prepartum depression is the term I was trying to think of last night, but was too lazy to Google. That sounds like it could be very likely.

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

Anyone notice Ellie crying at the lipsense party Bonnie went to? Hmm [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... f65369.png[/img]

LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

The stress could have been caused by any form of infidelity, not just sexual. She's mentioned before, when someone gave Joel a McDonalds gift card as a present, that he wasn't always responsible with money in the past.

I can relate! Some men, especially those who marry young or have only had one sexual/romantic partner, act out when all of the stresses, responsibilities, and sobrieties or monogamous family life set in. Hopefully they've made amends. I'm sure it's hard. A lot of the arguments they've had may be attributed to a hurt Bonnie rehashing the past. It happens.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

kirsti13 wrote:Anyone notice Ellie crying at the lipsense party Bonnie went to? Hmm [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... f65369.png[/img]

Yes I noticed! I wonder if the E+J vlog will address anything. She might have just been emotional being around so many babies and family. I do kind of feel bad for Ellie.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Oh my god. I'm dying at the little clip of Cody randomly dancing, and the music on top of it hahaha. Too funny.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”