JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by fudgeitup »

olemama wrote:13:17 in the training wheels video, Jess is waving her boob in front of Addled and sitting in a chair doing nothing. Chris is nowhere to be seen. Poppy Glenn is in charge of Landon and Lilia and Mimi has the twins. That's my definition of babysitting.
I believe she said that earlier in the video that Chris was actually with Mimi and the twins on the vehicle thingy.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

I am 100% sure Chris is not working. He seems like the lazy type to not want to work. He's using Jess, It's clear with all his bragging. Didn't he buy her a mount less than a year ago?

I feel after everything she put Mimi and Glen through, she should do something nice for them. She converted their house into a freaking duplex. Chris is spending money left and right. Why doesn't she pay for them to have a couples massage or a nice date night? I wish I had money like that. My mom doesn't do half of what Mimi does (because she lives so far) but I would love to treat her to something nice once in a while.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Lurker2 wrote:3 YEAR OLD with NO TRAINING WHEELS!!!
My only concern is that with Addie still needing the monitor is it responsible to be taking her overnight in the middle of the wilderness. What if she crashes again and an ambulance can't get to them? I mean I can give them the benefit of the doubt that a hospital is probably nearby but if it were me I wouldn't feel comfortable doing overnight camping until she's 100% clear.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

Blackswan wrote:People couldn't behave? wtf are we children? It's fine that it got locked for the racist comment but expecting people not to heatedly debate is dumb.
I haven't been on here since last week and I made one comment then I was very abruptly told to shut up and accused of going on and on about it when it was the first time I said anything on the subject lmao. I think I came back to the thread at the wrong time haha.
I didn't realise the thread was on lock down for that subject, I haven't been on here for a while and I didn't read through every single page. I will move on from this subject :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

dancingfireflame wrote:I am 100% sure Chris is not working. He seems like the lazy type to not want to work. He's using Jess, It's clear with all his bragging. Didn't he buy her a mount less than a year ago?
They said in a recent video that the mount in her car melted from the sun.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I actually think Chris pulls his weight though. He cooks, cleans, helps with the kids, and does any and all handy work around the house. What does jess really do besides pop them out? I think he's earned his title as SAHD and if jess is rolling in dough like that then he doesn't have to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

ew @ addie eating straight from that mall food court table
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

I'm surprised there wasn't more talk here about Amber's Q&A video. Logan's dad hasn't seen him or asked about him in 4 years. When G/A get married they are planning to have the biodads right terminated and Gabe will adopt Logan so they will all have the same last name. Apparently Logan has asked for that and is somewhat mature enough to understand it.

All this makes me wish Jess would take a clue from Amber. As long as Drake is making support payments (which I assume he is, since she never complains about that specifically) and seeing them even once in a while, she shouldn't even be considering terminating/asking him to sign away his rights. When it's been years with no contact or the twins start actually understanding it/asking, then maybe it should be considered. Same for Landen. He probably has absolutely no idea right now. What if Drake does change (I know it's unlikely) and starts seeing them every single time he's scheduled and paying for more than is required. I don't feel like it's been long enough to completely count him out of the picture. And I'm sure Jess' attitude toward him doesn't help the situation.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

pennyajdg wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:I'm very hated in this thread after last week already but I've said it countless times, I absolutely hate the phrase white trash (and even stated it was racist a few threads back), if someone called someone black trash you would get shot down for being a racist, neither should be said. I'm from the UK so maybe my view on it is different.
I understand they choose to put their kids on YouTube but I really don't believe it is ever necessary to speak badly of a child's looks... it's wrong and there are no excuses for it. Tbh I don't even like it towards adults, but the kids really don't deserve it.

I agree any racist comment is uncalled for, but are you assuming the person, who made this comment is black automatically, because they called someone white trash, race debates can get heated quickly, and I hope this discussion ends quickly

I didn't see any assumptions? An example maybe.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

cjl123 wrote:Image

Omg can we play nice. I am breast feeding my 2 day old around the clock and I need something to freaking read.

Believe it or not you can breast feed without posting pictures. I wasn't a 100% sure but I haven't posted one picture of my boobs yet.

Same! My twins are just about to turn 5 weeks (congrats on your baby!) and I've been learning about the joys of tandem breastfeeding (spoiler: it's hard and weird and I don't really get it, I just feed one and get my SO to soothe/burp the other while I do that) and yet...NO PICTURES! Anywhere! Because I don't really get the point. I understand the need to normalise public breastfeeding but I kind of just...do it. If I posted a ton of 'hashtagnormalisebreastfeeding2k17' stuff on ig the only people who would see it and say 'man that woman is so brave' or whatever are other parents who also want to normalise breastfeeding in public. It's just an echo chamber. Anyone who disagrees would probably just skip by it, and if they didn't I really doubt a photo of my nipple in a baby's mouth is going to give them an epiphany and inspire them to stop acting like such a sensitive asshole about something that's none of their business.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

nicoleojo wrote:Guys! Look at all that red hair! (Sarcasm of course)
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... b772d9.png[/img]

Is it just me or does she look sunburnt?

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Emcee wrote:I really can't stand Chris. He kept bragging about all the stuff he bought at BestBuy while he's just mooching off Jessica's channel. A channel that was built on the mess that is her life.
And how smug he seemed when he was talking about how he gets what he wants when he complains to the "right person". He's just a shitty person.

I agree. I would be embarrassed of him if he were my husband.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

I know it's petty and has been brought up before but it bothers me that 1. Chris doesn't have all kids name in his bio and 2. that he doesn't post pictures of the twins. The last one was Dec 19th. Jess can't preach a blended family when it's clear just how "blended" they are
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:I'm very hated in this thread after last week already but I've said it countless times, I absolutely hate the phrase white trash (and even stated it was racist a few threads back), if someone called someone black trash you would get shot down for being a racist, neither should be said. I'm from the UK so maybe my view on it is different.
I understand they choose to put their kids on YouTube but I really don't believe it is ever necessary to speak badly of a child's looks... it's wrong and there are no excuses for it. Tbh I don't even like it towards adults, but the kids really don't deserve it.

I agree any racist comment is uncalled for, but are you assuming the person, who made this comment is black automatically, because they called someone white trash, race debates can get heated quickly, and I hope this discussion ends quickly

I didn't see any assumptions? An example maybe.

Not to start this again but like...white trash isn't a nice thing to call someone at all but it's not racist. It's classist yeah which is bad in a different way, and a completely unacceptable thing to call a child. But it's nothing like calling someone say, the n word because there's not the same power or history behind the word, or the same oppression of white people in American/European history that still has an impact on modern society. And most of the time throughout history the people who were calling lower class/poorer whites 'white trash' were rich white people. And yeah before anyone asks I say this as a white person. I don't have anything else to say about this so please leave me out of it if things get heated I guess?
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Unrelated but could someone who keeps an eye on this sorta thing tell me how much Jess's channel has grown in the past couple of years? I know she went through a ton of drama with drake/landen's birth/chris/2 new cast members- i mean stepsons/the wedding/addie's pregnancy/addie's birth but her channel hasn't grown as much as I thought it would have with all of that. It seems kind of stagnant considering that channels like okbaby who pretty much do the same thing have gotten to a million in like two years. I know Kyra and Oscar are much more 'goals' because they're both good looking (Kyra more than Oscar imo) and they travel a lot, etc. but Jess has been doing youtube for seven+ years now and she originally got her silver play button like 3 years ago, shouldn't she be pretty close to a gold by now?
Rihanna
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Addelyn looked like such a precious doll in the car seat photos on snap. Can't lie, she's probably the cutest of jess' kids in the baby stage.

Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Deadhead_kay wrote:Addelyn looked like such a precious doll in the car seat photos on snap. Can't lie, she's probably the cutest of jess' kids in the baby stage.

I'm not gonna say much because of the lockdown yesterday lol but....no. Do not agree at all.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Lurker2 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:"BROKEN. :(" Recap

"3 YEAR OLD with NO TRAINING WHEELS!!!" Recap
g
With less knife lol

I am so annoyed at the monitor thing. And I'm going to say it... But I'm starting to doubt the validity of the Addie's near death story.
I do believe it happened though I think her story was exaggerated. Otherwise you'd keep that monitor on 24/7-- and I know, trust me. If there's reason for the monitor you're paranoid and you know it's a must... I don't know how her monitor works but at least on ours it had "silent alarms" meaning that baby could have apnea but if it didn't reach the duration for an alarm to go off it'll just register but not sound the alarm since it's not life threatening. That said- she could still be having apnea but just not 20s long, which doesn't mean it can't happen.
Granted this is Jess and she may have reverted to her past self of "my babies are invincible"
It just annoys me sooo much, hook your baby up to the monitor. yes it's loud, yes there are lots of false alarms, then hook her up and only turn it on when she falls asleep. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with a solution.
I agree!! She said she never used the monitor when in public because it created attention. Well, Mess loves attention about every.single.thing so why does attention to something VERY important bother her?
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Deadhead_kay wrote:Addelyn looked like such a precious doll in the car seat photos on snap. Can't lie, she's probably the cutest of jess' kids in the baby stage.

I'm not gonna say much because of the lockdown yesterday lol but....no. Do not agree at all.

Me either! lol Yuck.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I agree with the poster that said they think the whole Adverb almost died story wasn't entirely true because Jess doesn't act like it. I had a near death experience when I was 12 and we didn't know I was in kidney failure. I'm 27 now and my mom still acts like it happened yesterday. She has never once slacked off on worrying or going overboard. Like I will get a headache and she will worry and jump to "what's your blood pressure?" "When was last time you had labs?" "Have you seen the doctor lately?!??" It seems odd that Jess would let her baby go without her monitor when she "almost died" very recently. I mean I could tell my mom if something wasn't right as a kid. This is a baby. It's so weird.

Return to “JesssFam”