Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

lovesthree
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

Unread post by lovesthree »

It doesn't surprise me that Evan acts young for his age. He is around toddlers all day.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

Aboogabooga wrote:I hate how she lined the triplets up and tried to get them to perform for the camera. Fucking stop it already. They're not circus animals for you to showcase. Line yourself up against that wall and do some damn sit down videos!!! How bout dat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She lined up the trips and then lined up the older 3. The way she pushes them to perform for the camera is disturbing!

I watched the vlog of them at the park with the long grass, and she's just sitting on her arse filming Ro in the distance at the playground with all the kids. Then in the triplet kiss vlog again she's sitting on her arse filming him jumping on the trampoline with the trips. She really is lazy! No wonder he looks so worn out these days.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Remember when Chloe was sick and Ro looked after all the kids alone all day so she could rest? It would be interesting to see if Ro was sick, if Chloe could get off her ass and look after the kids alone. It seems he cooks, cleans and dresses them and gets them all in and out of the car when they go out. Chloe just follows them with a camera (or as she calls it, "earns the money"). I want to see a video where Ro goes out with his friends or brother or something and Chloe looks after all the kids. She would probably ship the triplets off to her mum and sister since she doesn't seem to even like babies much.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

What do they say at the end of vlog? I thought it was "Ta for now" (which I associate as a British expression but maybe they said it in Australia too, idk), but in the comments someone said they're saying "Turn it off now". Thoughts?

Today's vlog made me wonder why she even goes with Ro when they go out. He does everything and she just follows with a camera. She could spend the time making sit-down videos when Ro takes the kids out.

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

They say turn it off now. I used to think it was to be cute, but idk not.

Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Did she actually say she don't like the babies? Not Too arsed to watch the vlogs.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

Thanks and I believe you because that seems to be the consensus... but I've listened to it a few times and still don't hear that. Strangely, Felix's sounds the most like it to me, lol.

Because I'm not Australian, I don't know if I can't understand their accent or if they just speak really unclearly.

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

They definitely speak unclearly, I'm Australian and can hardly understand them, especially Evan and Felix. I used to also think it was "Ta for now" until a few times when the boys weren't around so Chloe said it lol.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Peachespeonies wrote:Did she actually say she don't like the babies? Not Too arsed to watch the vlogs.
I haven't heard her say it exactly, but shes stated a few times that she much prefers big kids to babies. Plus she clearly prefers looking after the big boys, she sometimes takes evan and otto out alone while Ro looks after the 4 littlest, I don't think she's ever been with the babies alone except for the couple weeks when Ro went back to work. She doesn't seem to have bonded with them as much as the bigger three, maybe because she only wanted one more and got three.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

They mumble so bad!

I could be reaching here..but when they asked Evan to read the name of his Pokémon and he just said unenthusiastically "I don't know" I thought is this the start of him rebelling? To me it came across as though he couldn't be bothered performing for her. We all know he can read big words so I don't think he actually didn't know. Or maybe he was just tired lol
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

ImaKrabopple wrote:CHLOE, please purchase a hair brush and brush their hair every now and then. At the very least run a comb through it after they have it washed. They look scruffy with messy unkept & uncut hair. They are cute little kids but the hair is over the top. Especially poor Otto's. You always have your hair brushed but don't brush your kids hair. I find that weird.
I don't like the showcasing either :(
We know she's originally from tassie. But now she's a Perth girl. And you know who else is from Perth is doesn't brush hair! Constance Hall.
I swear the west side of Australia is weird
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

julietpreston wrote:
Peachespeonies wrote:Did she actually say she don't like the babies? Not Too arsed to watch the vlogs.
I haven't heard her say it exactly, but shes stated a few times that she much prefers big kids to babies. Plus she clearly prefers looking after the big boys, she sometimes takes evan and otto out alone while Ro looks after the 4 littlest, I don't think she's ever been with the babies alone except for the couple weeks when Ro went back to work. She doesn't seem to have bonded with them as much as the bigger three, maybe because she only wanted one more and got three.
The "babies" (I hate it that she refers to them as that) are 2 next month. Think it's about time she got out of the denial stage and accepted she got 3 more except of one more. People would kill for fertility like that.
And I hate hate hate how felix is always grouped with the babies. Why can't she just do something with him? Or the older 2?
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

I wish she would STOP trying to showcase those kids! Lining up the triplets like that and reciting the alphabet was just cringeworthy. And why does she say the last letter of the alphabet the American way as in "zee" instead of the Australian "zed"? That really bugs me when Australians do that.

The mumbling is getting worse and worse. I can't stand listening to those kids for much longer.

She apologised for the video being a bit boring today with not much happening. Huh? Not much happens in their video ANY day! No difference there. I honestly don't know why I bother to watch this family now.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

CypKitty wrote:
ImaKrabopple wrote:CHLOE, please purchase a hair brush and brush their hair every now and then. At the very least run a comb through it after they have it washed. They look scruffy with messy unkept & uncut hair. They are cute little kids but the hair is over the top. Especially poor Otto's. You always have your hair brushed but don't brush your kids hair. I find that weird.
I don't like the showcasing either :(
We know she's originally from tassie. But now she's a Perth girl. And you know who else is from Perth is doesn't brush hair! Constance Hall.
I swear the west side of Australia is weird

Not as weird as Tassy. Just because we have two loser mums doesn't make us all strange Image

Ta for now is a common expression with kids in Aus?
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Not a fan of constance, but she actually worked for whatever she has right now. She took care of her kids without a stay at home husband. Her husband actually went to work. She wrote a book with 4 kids around. The kids seems to have lots of fun too.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Sorry double posts. Have you guys noticed how chloe seems to always buying them things. Be it clothes, toys or other items. Her vlogs are full of gifts/ presents. Is this a way to make her look like a good parent?
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

Yes, yet they are supposed to be minimalists! They don't seem to be short of money to spend do they? :-o
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

tigerlily wrote:They mumble so bad!

I could be reaching here..but when they asked Evan to read the name of his Pokémon and he just said unenthusiastically "I don't know" I thought is this the start of him rebelling? To me it came across as though he couldn't be bothered performing for her. We all know he can read big words so I don't think he actually didn't know. Or maybe he was just tired lol
Maybe he already does, we don't know what's going on behind the camera. I can imagine him already getting upset and annoyed of her asking questions all the time... just that she obviously wouldn't put that in a video. Guess we'll never know
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

SHe thinks the last vlog was boring because they didn't go to the park.
And apparently she can know have her hair up in a pony tail without having a headache.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

She looks SO much better with her hair up imo

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe and Beans”