CallieT
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by CallieT »

CallieT wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Ellie talking about the photo album for the RV "The first picture was of course Calvin, (had to laugh, of COURSE its Calvin, your golden boy) when he had thrown up and was sad..." ok i had to stop it right there and come here and talk about this. Not only is she calling herself out on her favoritism, BUT... and maybe i'm just a different kinda mother than Ellie.. but why would taking a photo of your kid post puking be a priority? And why on EARTH would that be the picture of the first memory of the RV? Ellie dwells and thrives off the misery of herself and others. Calvin is sad and doesn't feel good so Ellie has to document it for her little scrapbook? Thats just sad, disgusting and off putting Ellie. I get that your first trip was not so fun bc the kids got sick, but is that REALLY how you want to remember the first trip? Why not take a pic of the boys helping you with the fire, or eating hotdogs? A cute shot of them walking down the little road they walked down, maybe a shot of them roasting marshmellows or running around like wild heathens? All of those things would have been a better first memory for a photo album than a picture of puke covered, crying calvin. I just do not understand her obsession with misery. Shes such a strange bird.
Not arguing at ALL that Ellie favors Calvin...that's obvious. But I think she said 'of course' just because she had mentioned in an earlier vlog that the first pic was a pukey Calvin so she was referring to that. Unfortunately Ellie will probably continue to face her preference for Cal...
*deny sorry
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Who even thinks to take a picture of their child when they are covered in vomit?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:Who even thinks to take a picture of their child when they are covered in vomit?
ThiS!! i just don't get it! Ellie just LOVES reviling in others misery!
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Who even thinks to take a picture of their child when they are covered in vomit?
Didn't Ellie also post a picture of herself covered in vomit or something disgusting like that?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

CallieT wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Didn't Ellie also post a picture of herself covered in vomit or something disgusting like that?
Yep! And that pic of her nasty rotten baby teeth, plus countless other disgusting things i have seen on vlogs. Ellie is just a gross person, and loves to show off her grossness.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I don't understand Ellie. I have two boys and I feel bad when I just take pics of one of them, I have to balance it out and take a pic of the other one too. I do tend to take more pics of my youngest because he has more "firsts" and I took tons of his older brother at this age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by littlebaby »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 873dd4.png[/img]

Hilary Duff's son Luca totally looks like a Mecham, or at least a Griffiths grandchild somewhere in the fam.

Edit: WAIT NO I take that back about looking like a Mecham, as soon as I posted it I realized he looks like Cody and Lincoln.

kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

littlebaby wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 873dd4.png

Hilary Duff's son Luca totally looks like a Mecham, or at least a Griffiths grandchild somewhere in the fam.

Edit: WAIT NO I take that back about looking like a Mecham, as soon as I posted it I realized he looks like Cody and Lincoln.

wow I'd never say that's not Cody!
you can call me kath.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

He represents all of us, I think :lol:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

^^^ Ellie looks ghastly in that picture. No healthy pregnancy glow that's for sure
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I will be so happy once we get grass....grass is going in....we need trees.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

gopedjane wrote:I will be so happy once we get grass....grass is going in....we need trees.

After they camped with April and Davey i'm now expecting a new truck, camper, 4wheelers and a side by side.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Also just watching this trailer park they just arrived in. I don't understand the point of it other than the pool. They have like 3 feet of grass. To me that kinda park would make sense if you were travelling and stopping for a night or 2 along the way. Not to just go and hang out in a trailer. The other camp ground they stayed at is more my style. I want to unplug and relax with nature.

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

It bugs me that they brought Jackson and Calvin around a bunch of other kids when they were just sick; they're going to get everyone sick! I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbor kids got sick too since Calvin was playing with them the day he was sick. These people have no common sense.

Also, I was watching Cullen and Katie's vlog today, and I feel like Brooks already talks more than Calvin does..
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I saw a comment yesterday that said "why are they always sick" and someone responded "because of their crap diet!" Lol
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also I can't believe how many negative comments they are getting recently and they're not being deleted!
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

zipadeedodah wrote:Also I can't believe how many negative comments they are getting recently and they're not being deleted!
There are probably so many negative comments they can't even delete them all haha

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

zipadeedodah wrote:Also I can't believe how many negative comments they are getting recently and they're not being deleted!
They're too busy trying to delete the negative comments they say to each other in real life :lol:
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ellawski wrote:
There are probably so many negative comments they can't even delete them all haha

it's mainly on the video where they play never have I ever. I haven't looked at their other stuff lately.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Ellie is selfish. She can tell her siblings not to bring around their kids if their sick, so Jackson and Calvin don't catch what their cousins have. But Ellie the first to make Calvin kiss all his cousins when he has a bug and couldn't care less about spreading germs. What the actual fuck.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”