BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:I understand her issue tbh.

Britney is "Brit-nee"
Brittany is "Brit-tan-nee"

They're two different names imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No they 100% are not two different names. They are pronounced the same.
Even if they are two different names if her name is Brit-tan-nee then why is she calling herself Brit-nee??? Like would she be OK is Aria changed her name to Ariana? Or Avia? Like who just starts switching letters/pronounciation in their name?
I work with a "Brittni" and a "Brittany" and I pronounce them both exactly the same... It's not like the annoyance of a name like Anna where it could be Ann-Uh or Aww-nah. I mean, is the pronunciation really that different for her? I think she just did it to be different/like Britney Spears lol
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:
smom12 wrote:I don't understand why she has such a fucking hardon for names.

How dare people pronounce her name like it's spelt!!
How dare she name her daughter something that's popular! She'll name her daughter something they cant pronounce instead!

Arguably, at least all her kids have names that are actual names and not made up "trendy" names. I'm pretty sure Harlow is an actual name at least and isn't just made up to be trendy.

Aria sounds made up lol I hate that name.
Ya her kids have some of the trendiest names I have ever heard.
Trendy doesnt mean it is made up.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

nutbagmcgee wrote:

Britney is "Brit-nee"

She pronounces it in a facts about her video and it's pronounced differently
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:

Britney is "Brit-nee"

She pronounces it in a facts about her video and it's pronounced differently
I think she said she was named after a clothing company called Britannia so her parents probably intended for her name to be pronounced Brit-tan-ee

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

She doesn't even look like her name would be Britney. She looks like her name would be Paige or Amanda or something like that . it might just be me lol
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Nolan is annoying. Lol. Maybe because he's not my kid but the kid doesn't know why sharing is. And I know he's only two but my daughter is two as well and she gets what it means to share. Nolan threw a big hissy fit because Harlow was sitting in his seat. And then he kept asking for it to be his turn. Idk. Probably just me and probably just a toddler thing. Maybe that's why she doesn't film "real mom moments" because she knows how bratty her kids are. And she doesn't want anyone saying crap about them. But damn with aria throwing a fit because she didn't get a toy at target. Then they get sent toys from random people. Like man, how many toys do you need to shower your kids with for them to be happy for a second. And then they start crying about wanting something else.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
pianogossiper wrote: Arguably, at least all her kids have names that are actual names and not made up "trendy" names. I'm pretty sure Harlow is an actual name at least and isn't just made up to be trendy.

Aria is a musical term though, it's a real thing and it's been used for names (at least here) for 10+ years.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ive always found her kids to be bratty but dont really like commenting on it. Aria can be obnoxious, like she is the centre of the universe but that is how her parents treat her and Nolan is never told to share. He is always treated like a baby. He will be 3 in the summer, I have a 3 year old and Im not saying this is the sense that I think ym kid is a genius or anything but she talks in full sentences and obviously throws fits sometimes but when we go to the store she knows she doesnt always get something etc.. She is creating monsters and says more about her than it does her kids so I dont mind saying it.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pianogossiper wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:

Arguably, at least all her kids have names that are actual names and not made up "trendy" names. I'm pretty sure Harlow is an actual name at least and isn't just made up to be trendy.

Aria is a musical term though, it's a real thing and it's been used for names (at least here) for 10+ years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Having a trendy name doesnt mean it's not a real name/thing?
I dont understand your point (in the nicest way possible) It's trendy because it blew up after PLL.. dosnt mean it is a horrible name or anything.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

My daughter is 3-1/2 and my son is 11 and they know not to expect something every time we go to a store.... that is just something they are taught. Britney would rather give them something to shut them up than take the energy to discipline them. She is incredibly lazy.

As for Nolan, I think the reason why is because of his DMD. She is babying him more than I think she would if he didn't have that dx. He is still in diapers and still has that damn pacifier in his mouth.

I will give credit where credit is due and say I have noticed that she is taking them out more now. Aria is at a paint class. They went to the park the other day. Kudos to her for making that effort.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Aria sounds made up lol I hate that name.

Having a trendy name doesnt mean it's not a real name/thing?
I dont understand your point (in the nicest way possible) It's trendy because it blew up after PLL.. dosnt mean it is a horrible name or anything.[/quote]

Oh yeah no, I don't think I worded myself correctly.

Names of course don't need to be made up to be trendy, but it seems more and more these days that it's people making up names that end up becoming "trendy" names, hence "trendy" being in parenthesis.

Her kids names are more popular and not as unique as she thinks they are, but at least they're names. If that makes sense lol.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

SunnyLove wrote:Nolan is annoying. Lol. Maybe because he's not my kid but the kid doesn't know why sharing is. And I know he's only two but my daughter is two as well and she gets what it means to share. Nolan threw a big hissy fit because Harlow was sitting in his seat. And then he kept asking for it to be his turn. Idk. Probably just me and probably just a toddler thing. Maybe that's why she doesn't film "real mom moments" because she knows how bratty her kids are. And she doesn't want anyone saying crap about them. But damn with aria throwing a fit because she didn't get a toy at target. Then they get sent toys from random people. Like man, how many toys do you need to shower your kids with for them to be happy for a second. And then they start crying about wanting something else.
Nolan is at a age where throwing tantrums is kind of OK. But yes I do agree they baby him A LOT. Sharing is a mastered skill and sometimes even if the parents teach kids how and why to share, they just dont get it ! Itis kind of hard but B and E don't even seem to make an effort. OTOH, Aria being bratty is annoying. Kid her age should know acting out is NOT OK.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I dont understand why she got him a scooter... He'd be moving sooo slowly compared to Aria in a bike and would probably get impatient faster. Aside from that, why say hes too young for a bike when she got him a seat for the scooter which is basically the same thing but harder to push? I think a tricycle with a handle for an adult to push would have been the best option. He has to learn to peddle eventually anyway
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

SunnyLove wrote:Nolan is annoying. Lol. Maybe because he's not my kid but the kid doesn't know why sharing is. And I know he's only two but my daughter is two as well and she gets what it means to share. Nolan threw a big hissy fit because Harlow was sitting in his seat. And then he kept asking for it to be his turn. Idk. Probably just me and probably just a toddler thing. Maybe that's why she doesn't film "real mom moments" because she knows how bratty her kids are. And she doesn't want anyone saying crap about them. But damn with aria throwing a fit because she didn't get a toy at target. Then they get sent toys from random people. Like man, how many toys do you need to shower your kids with for them to be happy for a second. And then they start crying about wanting something else.
Idk, I think it's a sibling thing. My older one does that to his younger brother but generally has no issues sharing with other children. It seems like just a normal 2/3 year old thing to do honestly
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Annavi04 wrote:I dont understand why she got him a scooter... He'd be moving sooo slowly compared to Aria in a bike and would probably get impatient faster. Aside from that, why say hes too young for a bike when she got him a seat for the scooter which is basically the same thing but harder to push? I think a tricycle with a handle for an adult to push would have been the best option. He has to learn to peddle eventually anyway
I feel like she's underestimating him because of his MD. She should be hoping for the best and still helping him and even (gently) pushing him to do things just like other kids his age.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I think a tricycle would've been soo much better for Nolan. But hey, good thing she had a shopping addiction cause she'll probably buy him one too

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Yeah that's probably it. I just can't stand whiny kids lmao so it's just me being mean. I thought the same with nolans scooter bike. What was the point of getting him a scooter if you were going to transform it into a bike?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I think Nolan would get along more with Lily?

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

SunnyLove wrote:Yeah that's probably it. I just can't stand whiny kids lmao so it's just me being mean. I thought the same with nolans scooter bike. What was the point of getting him a scooter if you were going to transform it into a bike?
Haha I don't blame ya. Most people can't stand whiny kids because whining is designed by the devil to drive adults crazy.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

SunnyLove wrote:Yeah that's probably it. I just can't stand whiny kids lmao so it's just me being mean. I thought the same with nolans scooter bike. What was the point of getting him a scooter if you were going to transform it into a bike?

I think the scooter bike was a waste of money because he already has a balance bike. The balance bike would probably require him to use his muscles more than the scooter bike.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”