abmom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by abmom »

Omg...this kid needs a booster seat...
Can this seat even be turned forward facing...Becca come on! If you can't afford to get this kid a proper car seat you need to stop having kids! Image
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Although I agree he needs a bigger seat. I would still prefer him in that over a no back booster seat. Didn't she just buy the baby a seat because Emery's seat has been out dated and used for like all the kids? Surely, she either has Kaiden another seat or could get him one. Seems they are buying a lot here lately and if I didn't know better I would think credit cards which is a horrible idea for impulsive buyers lol. I know that she mentioned before that Bryce wanted to get one.

I don't know though. She's kind of growing on me just wish she would take some of the occasional helpful advice she has been given on certain things.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

mamamayhem14 wrote:Although I agree he needs a bigger seat. I would still prefer him in that over a no back booster seat. Didn't she just buy the baby a seat because Emery's seat has been out dated and used for like all the kids? Surely, she either has Kaiden another seat or could get him one. Seems they are buying a lot here lately and if I didn't know better I would think credit cards which is a horrible idea for impulsive buyers lol. I know that she mentioned before that Bryce wanted to get one.

I don't know though. She's kind of growing on me just wish she would take some of the occasional helpful advice she has been given on certain things.
I think he's in one of the other kids seats. From her comments it makes it seem like She just put him in that because it was the only seat in the car at the time or something
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

abmom wrote:Omg...this kid needs a booster seat...
Can this seat even be turned forward facing...Becca come on! If you can't afford to get this kid a proper car seat you need to stop having kids! Image
He still needs to be in a 5point harness. That's a convertible and can be forward facing, but he is too big for it height wise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

mamamayhem14 wrote:Although I agree he needs a bigger seat. I would still prefer him in that over a no back booster seat. Didn't she just buy the baby a seat because Emery's seat has been out dated and used for like all the kids? Surely, she either has Kaiden another seat or could get him one. Seems they are buying a lot here lately and if I didn't know better I would think credit cards which is a horrible idea for impulsive buyers lol. I know that she mentioned before that Bryce wanted to get one.

My oldest is 6 and had a Nautilus. It's a 5point booster with the seat belt and no back options.
This would be perfect for him
He is big enough to be in a booster

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

He needs a new seat because he is to tall for
This one. He doesn't need to be in a booster seat at his age a 5 point is a lot more safe. While I don't think she's mother of the year I have to give her credit for trying to have him in a five point. My oldest son who is very tall was in a 5 point until he was 7. My middle son is 5 and still in one and is also very tall and I have no intentions of switching him over anytime soon.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

allimac789 wrote:
He needs a new seat because he is to tall for
This one. He doesn't need to be in a booster seat at his age a 5 point is a lot more safe. While I don't think she's mother of the year I have to give her credit for trying to have him in a five point. My oldest son who is very tall was in a 5 point until he was 7. My middle son is 5 and still in one and is also very tall and I have no intentions of switching him over anytime soon.
Yes I agree. I said he needs to be a 5point harness.
I mentioned the nautilus. It's multiple seats in one. So she can save money on buying multiple car seats.

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol I know it's rude...
But Bryce looks like a character off of the Simpsons.
His mouth stretches from ear to ear and he has no chin...he looks like a cartoon

lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Looks like they extracted his teeth and he's getting dentures. I'm sure he will feel so much better.
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

I wonder how he will look afterwards, teeth can change the look of the whole face

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Either the baby pees a lot at once or he hasn't had a diaper change in awhile. Yikes! The video of him walking his diaper is so packed I don't know how he can even stand up. Either way I would not had posted a video with my baby's diaper as full as that from embarrassment of being seen as too lazy to change my baby's diaper. Poor kid!
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

How does Octavia go with kadien Asher and Emrys. It's a pretty name but does. It go with the flow of her other kids.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

SunnyLove wrote:How does Octavia go with kadien Asher and Emrys. It's a pretty name but does. It go with the flow of her other kids.
I might vomit that name is awful and doesn't flow at all
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Octavia reminds me of Activia (the yogurt lol) I thought she made up the name Coralynn until I looked it up and saw just how unoriginal it was. I have never met one but it is in the top 3,000 and is getting more and more used according to those name sites. Something I don't get is how they have 3 son's and Bryce has always wanted a son named Xavier which actually beats all the names they have chosen for their kids.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

mamamayhem14 wrote:Octavia reminds me of Activia (the yogurt lol) I thought she made up the name Coralynn until I looked it up and saw just how unoriginal it was. I have never met one but it is in the top 3,000 and is getting more and more used according to those name sites. Something I don't get is how they have 3 son's and Bryce has always wanted a son named Xavier which actually beats all the names they have chosen for their kids.
I automatically think of octomom when I read the name for some reason
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

It's weird to me that she set all the baby stuff up so early!! My the time baby gets here the boy will have it all grimey.
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Nikier wrote:It's weird to me that she set all the baby stuff up so early!! My the time baby gets here the boy will have it all grimey.
Agreed. I can understand buying some of it early if there is a good deal, but seems weird to have so much set up.

I'm due next week and have nothing set up! Apart from the change table, which has been up for awhile for storage lol

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I couldn't believe Bryce said he wanted a girl and that is what he hopes they have. We all know they go to try and figure out the gender tomorrow at their ultrasound even though she claims she isn't going to. She says that Bryce is going to find out what they are having and she isn't but we all know how it will play out she will want to know if it is a girl and if it isn't she'll play off like she doesn't know just to spare the public of her disappointment.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Lolitalene wrote:
Nikier wrote:It's weird to me that she set all the baby stuff up so early!! My the time baby gets here the boy will have it all grimey.
Agreed. I can understand buying some of it early if there is a good deal, but seems weird to have so much set up.

I'm due next week and have nothing set up! Apart from the change table, which has been up for awhile for storage lol

Congrats!! I'm due in 2.5 weeks and just started to get things set up haha
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

My guess is another boy since she said "they know what it is" and she didn't share her excitement lol. Told you they were going for the gender ultrasound. She just couldn't wait........

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”