DailySellouts Part 88

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailySellouts Part 88

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Yep. Give the kid a huge truckload of Lucky Charms and sit him in front of the tv so he won't bother you all morning.

Good morning for Missy indeed
ugh yes i noticed that too. she has to know that people think she's terrible at being a mother
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
itsjustnickle
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by itsjustnickle »

Baconsgirl wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 21007e.png[/img] Thoughts? I wanna say too many mean things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He loves to subtweet it's disgusting. I was a complete fan of theirs a few years ago until they were about to hit a year of vlogging and Bryan realized he had messed up on numbering the vlogs. So I went and counted their vlogs and tweeted him that even after he "fixed it" it was still wrong. He tweeted me directly saying "No I fixed it" then freaking subtweeted (before subtweeting was a thing) "ugh it's so annoying that people think I can't count. It's not your problem" so I tweeted him back "Sorry for helping won't let it happen again" and MISSY favorited it. Ever since then I've hated Bryan

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailySellouts Part 88

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

^^^ lol. I feel like we talked about that at the time.

I wonder if minion #1 Scott still watches?
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I love how the lady on the news clip says toddler but she is referring to Finn. Yeah Bryan, Finn is a toddler, Ollie is a preschooler.

monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I watched again and noticed the light coming on. It was obvious that Ollie turned it on because he was on that side of the room. Remember Finns room is a dungeon with no lights. I have no doubt though that they were coaching him what to do through the monitor. Ollie was very sweet to his brother though. I don't think that part was fake. Remember when Ollie is fed lines he is unintelligible, in this video I could understand him.

For what it's worth:

I have a Nest cam. You can tell on playbacks that somebody was talking through the monitor because you hear a sort of beep/feedback-y noise in the recording. I didn't hear anything like that. BUT it could have been edited out?

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Damn, Lucky Charms for an 18 month old? I don't think my 7 year old has ever had lucky charms. Pure sugar.

Also, could somebody link their news segment?
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

monkey837 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I watched again and noticed the light coming on. It was obvious that Ollie turned it on because he was on that side of the room. Remember Finns room is a dungeon with no lights. I have no doubt though that they were coaching him what to do through the monitor. Ollie was very sweet to his brother though. I don't think that part was fake. Remember when Ollie is fed lines he is unintelligible, in this video I could understand him.

For what it's worth:

I have a Nest cam. You can tell on playbacks that somebody was talking through the monitor because you hear a sort of beep/feedback-y noise in the recording. I didn't hear anything like that. BUT it could have been edited out?

It was edited out plus there was music playing which can cover voices in editing. There are at least two parts where fin looks directly at the cam in response to something. Also, Ollie almost put the chair on fin but it then cuts to him putting it on the other side saying "Ok". That "Ok" wasn't in reference to him getting it in but a reply to having been told to move the chair over. You can tell how he says it that it's a reply back to someone.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

CallieT wrote:Damn, Lucky Charms for an 18 month old? I don't think my 7 year old has ever had lucky charms. Pure sugar.

Also, could somebody link their news segment?
It's linked a few pages back. Some fan posted it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 3d03c7.png[/img] Could care less if this is an ad with that cute little face!

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Roxannes comment .. exactly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
franjigirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by franjigirl »

Poor Finn how long do they let him cry for when he wakes up, that cry and face is a long time cry ☹️

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailySellouts Part 88

Unread post by cat9480 »

Part of me wants Ollie to free Finn every morning now that they've taught him this little trick...and for them to annoy the crap out of Bryan and Missy early in the morning The other part of me doesn't want the kids to get hurt, though.

Random, but Bryan hasn't mentioned his music in ages! All his bragging about working long hours in the studio and writing music in his office and playing with his band, and we haven't heard a word since. I almost wish he would get back at it - he was at least enthusiastic about his music, and I'd rather see him try to make money (*try* being the operative word here - I realize he was paying to produce his albums and he's not especially good!) doing something he is genuinely enthusiastic about than sit around ordering more expensive junk on Amazon to make easy money popping out glorified ads for vlogs. It's sad that he doesn't keep up with it at least as a hobby. A true musician would *want* to keep at it - he has that guitar and the piano, why isn't he taking some lessons? I know this is nothing that hasn't been said before, but I'm a music teacher and it just blows my mind that he wastes so much time on stupid stuff when he could legitimately be bettering himself and pursuing a hobby he loves. Or spending time with his kids (but *not* while trying to go viral or advertise), or getting healthy, whatever. Most people dream of having the time and money to do that.

(Cue obligatory music update/singing in next week's vlogs - hi, Bryan!)

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

franjigirl wrote:Poor Finn how long do they let him cry for when he wakes up, that cry and face is a long time cry ☹️

So I'm normally Team Finn however my now 3 year old literally woke from her nap in tears for like 6 months around his age. No reason at all either.

I do think that they let him cry more than they should though

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:
franjigirl wrote:Poor Finn how long do they let him cry for when he wakes up, that cry and face is a long time cry ☹️

So I'm normally Team Finn however my now 3 year old literally woke from her nap in tears for like 6 months around his age. No reason at all either.

I do think that they let him cry more than they should though

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
He was fussing when they sent Ollie in to "spontaneously" help him (I will bet they told him to put the chair in the crib too). I wonder how long he had been crying before they decided to send Ollie in.
It just irks me so much that the people watching who are new to the Lumps think that it was totally spontaneous and not coached at all. And that Ollie and Finn are best buddies!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

I was reading an online newspaper this morning (dailymail) and guess what...an article popped up..toddler helps his baby brother escape from crib....now I know generally dailymail finds and covers stories but a lot of the time people send them in for cash, and dailymail is not a small newspaper a lot of people read it, although it is considered a bit of a trashy newspaper. I would not be surprised if misssy and Bryan are trying to get this viral or whatever. The need for attention is sickening.
NatSmithyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NatSmithyy »

I'm in Australia and the video of Ollie helping Finn out of the cot just got shown on our news in the 'what's going viral' section.
This is not ok!!!

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

I actually think that Bryan running next to Finn in the car was the most exercise he's gotten all year, you guys.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

look what just showed up on my fb. 30M views.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

The video of Finn and Oliver has made the uk news. Just saw it in 3 newspapers here.

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Ugh, at this rate they just might end up on some morning show segment or daytime talk show.

Double ugh.

Return to “Daily Bumps”