JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by cjl123 »

Not to switch subjects but are there any pictures of Landon with Jessica and Drake? My parents split up but I still cherish the pictures I have of them together with me. Poor Landon, he doesn't even have one? Does he? Im not sure if he will be as sentimental about it or will grow to see Chris as his dad but the whole situation is so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Even tho it's kind of messy, I sort of envy the kids lives because I grew up with just one older sister and she was 5 years older than me, so by the time I was Lilia's age she was going thru puberty and didnt want to play with me anymore. I'd visit my cousins who live across the country in the summer and there would be a tribe of us and it was so fun. I imagine every day is like that over at the Jessfam house ... the kids probably don't have any complaints. Teenage years may be different tho. Teens can get antisocial.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

cjl123 wrote:Not to switch subjects but are there any pictures of Landon with Jessica and Drake? My parents split up but I still cherish the pictures I have of them together with me. Poor Landon, he doesn't even have one? Does he? Im not sure if he will be as sentimental about it or will grow to see Chris as his dad but the whole situation is so sad.

No because they split before he was born.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

kalipali wrote:
Lyanna wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:Anyone else find it kind of odd how attached Gabe seems to Addie? Whenever the whole group is together he's always holding her or sitting with her at the table, playing with her etc. I mean i guess the whole situation is stands.. U and ur husband being best friends with ur ex and his new wife... maybe since Gabe and Jess were so young when they had Lilia they just feel like brother and sister now ... are Gabe and Amber going to try for a baby of their own? they seem a little baby crazy to me but who knows
I think this is just proof they're 100% over each other, otherwise they wouldn't be capable of being so friendly with each other.
Amber and Gabe said they want two more kids back to back but not now. Maybe Gabe like Addie because she kind of looks like Amber? she could be mistaken as her daughter. But I think Gabe genuinely like kids, I mean he had Lilia very young but then he started dating another girl who already had a little boy so he's totally okay with kids, hence why he's so involved in Jess' other kids' lives. And Addie is a smiling baby and doesn't really cry so I can see why everyone love her.
Gosh, why do all these people in this messed up "blended family" circle want so many freaking kids?! Are they on a mission to double the population of Modesto?!
It's so weird to me. None of them have careers but they are all sure that they will be able to support an unlimited number of kids. They are all super irrisponsible. I guess if you grow up in a place where everyone had a million kids it becomes normal.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Does Amber have a marijuana leaf tattoo on her arm? You couldn't make this shit up. They are all so trashy.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Shawn2011 wrote:Does Amber have a marijuana leaf tattoo on her arm? You couldn't make this shit up. They are all so trashy.
lol I noticed that too. it's not it's a tropical leaf

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

So I went ahead and watched Ambers video.
1. That house is vile
2. Lilia seems so much happier around Gabe and Amber...?
3. I don't think Alyina meant "her room" as her moms room? I think maybe she meant Jessica's room? Either way it's fricken weird.
4. Dam considering they sometimes have 9 children crammed in there you'd think they would've bought a bigger place!!! Wth

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Seriously every single time they go out of the house jess "brags" and goes on and on about how many kids she has. It's so annoying. Everyone on planet earth gets it ...

The way she was like "we should have everyone shout out their number" omg stop. You are not Kate gosselin bitch
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

Bambi_ wrote:
charmed596 wrote:Gotta say, I was expecting something worse. It's a small house with too many people, of course it's cluttered and dirty. She doesn't clean enough as it is, but there isn't as much space in the house for the dirt/clutter/whatever to spread out so it piles up
I'm sorry, but yes her house has too many people (kids) but it's not small by any means. And even if the house is small there's no excuse for that mess. I don't even find the house to be cluttered, just dirty. Her walls are dirty, there's trash and crumbs on the floor, her rug is gross and looks like it's never vacuumed.

She has plenty of time to clean when her kids are away at Mimi's (which seems to be often) and Lilia is at Gabe's. She's just lazy and dirty.

I'm sorry but that is not an excuse for me. Here where I live a lot of people live in teeny tiny apartaments with entire families. When I was growing up I remember my neighbors living in a small 1 bedroom flat with 3 kids and they both had full time jobs and yet they were able to keep it clean. It's not impossible it just needs some energy and time, which apparently is to much for Mess and Stubby...

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Seriously every single time they go out of the house jess "brags" and goes on and on about how many kids she has. It's so annoying. Everyone on planet earth gets it ...

The way she was like "we should have everyone shout out their number" omg stop. You are not Kate gosselin bitch
She obviously isn't Kate Gosselin... Gosselins' house is usually spotless.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

fingusername wrote:http://oi67.tinypic.com/mt2m4j.jpg
Not a single red hair on the kids head.
OMG that kid is blonde as F dude. :D Her eyelashes blonde , white almost.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Watched ambers vlog and in the beginning Eddie was sitting down on the floor next to a pile of socks probably dirty socks who knows... I completely get that having kids keeps you busy. But I honestly don't think I've seen jess actually clean in all the years ive been watching her. I remember her vacuuming that nasty carpet she had back in the duplex... But that was pretty much it. Also unpopular opinion here-- although its great for the kids to see everyone having fun and getting along. I do think they just hang out way too much. Amber said Gabe went back to Jessica's house to hang out with them.. Even though he had spent the whole day with them. I get that maybe he was gonna be bored at his apartment but they seem like they hang out too much. Not a bad thing I guess just a little bit weird to me cuz ive never seen people so friendly with their ex's and their new families.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I love when Jess asks Lilia if she picked out a bow and Lilia says that she doesn't wanna wear one..also why did Jess buy a double stroller just for Disney?! It's only Lilia and Addie going and Lilia probably won't even fit in it she's almost 8 years old..its not even like the twins or Landen ride in strollers anymore Jess just loves to waste money
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Shawn2011 wrote:
kalipali wrote:
Lyanna wrote: I think this is just proof they're 100% over each other, otherwise they wouldn't be capable of being so friendly with each other.
Amber and Gabe said they want two more kids back to back but not now. Maybe Gabe like Addie because she kind of looks like Amber? she could be mistaken as her daughter. But I think Gabe genuinely like kids, I mean he had Lilia very young but then he started dating another girl who already had a little boy so he's totally okay with kids, hence why he's so involved in Jess' other kids' lives. And Addie is a smiling baby and doesn't really cry so I can see why everyone love her.
Gosh, why do all these people in this messed up "blended family" circle want so many freaking kids?! Are they on a mission to double the population of Modesto?!
It's so weird to me. None of them have careers but they are all sure that they will be able to support an unlimited number of kids. They are all super irrisponsible. I guess if you grow up in a place where everyone had a million kids it becomes normal.
Janell and Amber are both CNA's (? Not sure if that's right) and Gabe works (it's been shown in a vlog that Logan sleeps over with Jessss if Gabe and Amber are both on nights).

Gabe and Amber both have careers so as far as I'm concerned they can have as many kids as they want, it's only Jessss and Chris from that weird blended circle that don't work.

pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:I love when Jess asks Lilia if she picked out a bow and Lilia says that she doesn't wanna wear one..also why did Jess buy a double stroller just for Disney?! It's only Lilia and Addie going and Lilia probably won't even fit in it she's almost 8 years old..its not even like the twins or Landen ride in strollers anymore Jess just loves to waste money
I thought I was the only one concerned about the fact that she bought a double stroller... They already that cheap one which they use for Addie so I guess they could upgrade, but why the hell double? Maybe they're gonna be that kind of parents who keep all their backpacks/purses/other belongings in their kids strollers so that they don't have to carry it...
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

So when all the kids are asleep Gabe and Chris go God knows where to hang out together, Jess and Janell go God knows where to hang out together, and Amber goes to work. Nice family, sure.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

In the beginning of the new vlog Jess is like "Janell is around here somewhere.." then she comes walking in right behind Chris. Open shot at the restaurant, and Janell is sitting right next to Chris.

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I put some screenshots in the house mess thread but they aren't very good. The camera moved quickly and honestly the video just needs to be seen to take in the full effect. It's not the dirtiest we've seen her house but I just can't believe she has people over with her house like that. Mess is ok when it's just your family at home but your guests don't want to be stepping over piles of laundry and sitting on a couch that your kids just had their shoes on.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Lyanna wrote:So when all the kids are asleep Gabe and Chris go God knows where to hang out together, Jess and Janell go God knows where to hang out together, and Amber goes to work. Nice family, sure.
That's so weird!!
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

That vlog was a mess. It was sloppily put together and she was super hyper in it.

I see Lillia dressed herself lol. Good for her. This may be the beginning of the end of those ridiculous frilly outfits she liked to dress her in.

Great decision putting the twins in that jump start program. Kaden really needs it and I'm sure kyson will benefit from it as well. I'm sure she put them in it more so to keep them busy but it's still a good thing for them.

And my phone froze at this part. lol I can't unsee that now. It's frightening
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 98d107.png[/img]

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:Oh. My. God.
Their house is on a whole new level of being messy. I'm far from being cleaning freak but I would be totally ashamed if someone came over and my house looked like hers... Not to mention it isn't the healthiest and safest place to raise children (ie crawling Aladdyn could eat something laying on the floor and choke, maybe if something serious happened she would change. Oh wait, it's Jess. She would probably make a 20 minutes long vlog and she would say that one of the boys dropped something and that would be it)
Look at the playroom in the background . Those poor kids are literally playing in filthy clothes and god knows what else Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... f28486.png[/img]

Return to “JesssFam”