Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Sorry for double post:
It's almost as if Ellie or her kids are suffering, the wholeeee family, friends, and neighbour hood have to suffer too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

lily_moon wrote:
CoffeeLovinMama wrote:
wingwangfluff wrote:Okay so long time lurker, first time poster here! I just stumbled across this video on youtube and thought you guys would love to see it. It starts around the 2 min mark.

hahahahaha I actually cracked up! Maybe we need to send him an invite here so he can make more videos of them!!!!! Love it!!! <3 <3 <3
omg that's awesome !!!

THAT.
WAS.
FREAKIN.

AWESOME! :D :D :D :D :D
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Edenberry wrote:He represents all of us, I think :lol:
Lmfao. I love this guy. This is somewhat how I would imagine it to be like if we were to all sit down and have a little ytmd viewing party together. ImageImage

It also inspired me to make a reaction video of myself watching one of their vlogs for the first time, and encourage you guys to do the same, and then edit all of the best/worst reaction moments together. At the end, I'll just montage all the eye rolls into one, fluid clip. That would be some funny shit. Who's in?! We can monetize the crap out of it, product placements everywhere, ...maybe even get a full blown sponsorship deal out of it?! Wouldn't that be so FUN to be youtuber$ !!?

Actually, idk... now that I think about it, it's probably just too tiring and too much work. *yawn* I think I'm gonna go take a 4 hour nap now.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

You have to share the reaction video!

That video was hilarious. How great would it be if their future child or even precious Calvin married a person who was not Mormon and did not fit in at all with the family? That family needs aomeone to call them on their fake shit.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

PumpkinHead wrote:Also, I was watching Cullen and Katie's vlog today, and I feel like Brooks already talks more than Calvin does..
That's because he does.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

In that dice game do they all have to be the same number to win? Or just a certain amount?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

What is the title of the video where the couple react to e&j?
I can not watch any videos linked here, just kicks me out of the app, & I really want to see this one!
Thanks in advance!

Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

Regarding yesterday's vlog. Jackson was like "I want three cookies because I'm three" and Ellie goes "I want you to be happy with what you get"...WHAT THE FUCK?! Let the boy have three cookies my goodness! Idk why but that burned me up!!!
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Funny how Ellie is so adamant about teaching the boys to be happy with what they get/have but she'll never stop chasing happiness like it's a destination she can't seem to get to.

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Junebugbaby621 wrote:Regarding yesterday's vlog. Jackson was like "I want three cookies because I'm three" and Ellie goes "I want you to be happy with what you get"...WHAT THE FUCK?! Let the boy have three cookies my goodness! Idk why but that burned me up!!!
It's weird that she said that, because I'm pretty sure she did give him three cookies? Later it shows him eating one and sharing the other two with other 'friends' or something...so I don't know why Ellie said that because clearly Jackson was happy with what he got...
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

littlebaby wrote:Funny how Ellie is so adamant about teaching the boys to be happy with what they get/have but she'll never stop chasing happiness like it's a destination she can't seem to get to.

A! Men!

My goodness she needs to learn to practice what she preaches.

and yes, like somebody said above, he did get three cookies and he WAS happy with it. She always always EXPECTS Jackson to misbehave. Meanwhile Calvin the terror is "so good so cute" but never ever gets reprimanded about anything.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

CallieT wrote:
Junebugbaby621 wrote:Regarding yesterday's vlog. Jackson was like "I want three cookies because I'm three" and Ellie goes "I want you to be happy with what you get"...WHAT THE FUCK?! Let the boy have three cookies my goodness! Idk why but that burned me up!!!
It's weird that she said that, because I'm pretty sure she did give him three cookies? Later it shows him eating one and sharing the other two with other 'friends' or something...so I don't know why Ellie said that because clearly Jackson was happy with what he got...
She wants to show off what a good mom she is (or thinks she is because she actually sucks.)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think the cookie thing is about control. Jackson doesn't get three because he wants them. He shouldn't want anything! He gets three because his gracious mother gave him three.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

I think when she first gave him the cookies earlier, he asked for three, he was told to be happy and handed one. Then much later, in the evening, she said, he "shared" his other 2 cookies with the other kids. I don't think he actually got 3 cookies earlier, she just brought it up to make it seem like he got his 3 cookies and saved it for later to share. 3 year olds don't think about the future.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

"We Got Robbed"

Brilliant thread title. Isn't Jared a college graduate? Does anyone know if he graduated from one of the Mormon schools?
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Aww :( seriously. My little boy is 3 and right now three is his favorite number, he wants things in threes. Give that boy some pleasure once in a while.

You know that if it was Calvin he would be getting exactly what he wants. He wouldn't even have to ask for it, just shriek three times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

This is the description for the self help book Ellie appears to be listening to (because why would you ever read?).[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 38cb0a.png[/img]

Jackson was so sweet saying he never waned to leave. I think is so sad, and very telling about how life was better for him when they were in the tiny apartment. That ice place is just too big and divisive.

I live in Canada and glamping is big here, and I do the whole fancy cabin (all amenities) thing myself so I'm not criticizing E&J not using a tent BUT....

I don't know anyone that goes camping AT an RV park just because it has a pool and playground. That isn't camping. Most people take those to lakes, mountains, into the forest, and stop overnight at RV parks. They don't go camping AT the park. This seems so forced to me, and definitely not genuine.

Anyone else find it weird that they are "camping" yet they are sitting inside watching their vlog? I also think it's weird that Ellie uses poet places all the time at home, but camping she's using plastic. But we get it Ellie, you're the best mom ever for making your kids breakfast. Everyone give Ellie ass pats now Image

And so much Cal screeching.... no thanks.
Jensmith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jensmith »

This isn't related to camping but shouldn't Calvin be talking by now? I know everyone starts talking at different times but shouldn't he be able to say short sentences and not just shriek. His speech seems really delayed and I don't think Ellie and Jared notice.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Jensmith wrote:This isn't related to camping but shouldn't Calvin be talking by now? I know everyone starts talking at different times but shouldn't he be able to say short sentences and not just shriek. His speech seems really delayed and I don't think Ellie and Jared notice.
Supposedly the screeching is words.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

HelloSweetie wrote:
I don't know anyone that goes camping AT an RV park just because it has a pool and playground. That isn't camping. Most people take those to lakes, mountains, into the forest, and stop overnight at RV parks. They don't go camping AT the park. This seems so forced to me, and definitely not genuine.
This exactly. I think they feel stupid that they hated actual camping. Where I'm from there are tons of campgrounds that have an RV part, but it's not just a glorified parking lot with a pool. I'm still convinced that this RV will be forgotten by next summer.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”