Marissa Is A Mommy

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa Is A Mommy

Unread post by amykay »

Anyone else been following all of her Twitter dirt she's been spilling lately?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

amykay wrote:Anyone else been following all of her Twitter dirt she's been spilling lately? Image
Screen shots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Ok so it's not exactly "dirt" or whatever but I love when she goes on these (immature) rants because we learn so much more about the situation since she never talks about it in videos lol

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... dfa0cc.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... dca656.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 707eb2.png[/img]
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

A part of me feels for her because in a way she's right. If Brook's dad really cared about what was best for her he'd make it work to come and see her/keep in touch with her at least twice a week and involve her in his life so she feels comfortable around him and his family. If he's as absent as Marissa makes out then Brooklynn's not going to get anything out of being around all of these weird people she doesn't know. BUT if they are in a custody battle whyyyyyy would you post something like this???
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I have no doubt that Brook's dad is a prick. I don't always agree with some of Marissa's choices regarding relationships but she did try to make it work with Mickey. And whenever he was in videos he always rubbed me the wrong way. He seems exactly like the kind of guy that would fight Marissa for custody just to piss her off, not because he actually wants to be a dad. And I agree posting it isn't the best idea, but its not like the texts won't be brought up in court anyways.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

She just posted a vlog and in it she talked about passing her entrance exams for nursing school and how she's waiting to find out if she got into the programme she wanted. She said it's really full time (like 40 hours a week) so I doubt she's pregnant. I'm happy for her and it seems like a step in the right direction.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

To be honest I feel like she really was pregnant.. she hinted at it quite a bit. Maybe she had an abortion after all that shit with Tyler went down? Idk
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

SureJan wrote:
amykay wrote:To be honest I feel like she really was pregnant.. she hinted at it quite a bit. Maybe she had an abortion after all that shit with Tyler went down? Idk
Yeah I was thinking the same thing.. Or maybe an early miscarriage. Obviously I hope that neither of these are true and she's doing well and all but she never dismissed the rumors on insta/YT/twitter and she had a bit of baby bloat in a couple of videos so it's pretty plausible to me[/quote

I had thought about abortion too. She was hinting at the baby and replied to some people that were asking about a baby saying "you guys are catching on!" And then posted something about something being the hardest thing she's ever done and she has to do it alone or something,not sure if those tweets are still up, and then hasn't said anything else about it

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think when she posted about it being the hardest thing she's done and its only the beginning, she was talking about the custody battle. I really don't think she was pregnant. I think she may have just gained a little weight or been bloated. She has said in her controversial parenting tag she wouldn't get an abortion and if she had a miscarriage, I think she honestly just would have said it.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

[quote="literallywhat"]I think when she posted about it being the hardest thing she's done and its only the beginning, she was talking about the custody battle. I really don't think she was pregnant. I think she may have just gained a little weight or been bloated. She has said in her controversial parenting tag she wouldn't get an abortion and if she had a miscarriage, I think she honestly just would have said it.[/quote

Makes sense. She's probably just ignoring it to create suspense and interest in her videos then wince have been asking for 3 months or more now and she won't record a video below her chest

may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Idk in her video from 4 weeks ago she definitely looked pregnant to me...Image

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

may8675 wrote:Idk in her video from 4 weeks ago she definitely looked pregnant to me...Image

Yeah... she's so thin so if that is bloating than wow.. I hope she went to the doctor to get it checked out. My mom found out that she has stomach ulcers and her stomach bloated like she was pregnant. So... if that was just stomach bloat, I hope she went to the doctors.

Do you guys think that maybe she was just playing along with the pregnancy rumors because she wanted her views to go up?
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

guineapeegz wrote:
may8675 wrote:Idk in her video from 4 weeks ago she definitely looked pregnant to me...Image

Yeah... she's so thin so if that is bloating than wow.. I hope she went to the doctor to get it checked out. My mom found out that she has stomach ulcers and her stomach bloated like she was pregnant. So... if that was just stomach bloat, I hope she went to the doctors.

Do you guys think that maybe she was just playing along with the pregnancy rumors because she wanted her views to go up?

Absolutely. That's why I think she hasn't given an answer after 3 months. It's not hard to say no I'm not pregnant Image

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

And if you compare her stomach in that video from 4 weeks ago to the one "Family Date Night" video when people started speculating she was pregnant, her stomach isn't any bigger. In fact, I think it looks bigger in the Family Date Nigh video. I honestly think she just gained some weight.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

guineapeegz wrote:

Absolutely. That's why I think she hasn't given an answer after 3 months. It's not hard to say no I'm not pregnant Image

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okay well now she's just being immature. I guess Brooklyn's dad called to get Brooklyns social security number and Marissa wouldn't give it to him because he wouldn't tell her why he needed it. Which yeah he should have told her but she's just being obnoxious now. What is going to do? Steal her identity? If he's still in the military, its probably related to health insurance or other benefits. And she's all mad because her lawyer told her that she did need to wake Brooklyn up from naps to go to her visitations with her dad. Like no shit. Delaying a visit an hour so she can finish her nap is one thing but she can't miss hours of the visit or the whole thing.
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

She finally posted a real update

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Holy moly didn't see that coming she already had her baby

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:Holy moly didn't see that coming she already had her baby ImageImageImage

I was honestly shook. It's so fucking insane that she already had her kid wow..
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

may8675 wrote:She finally posted a real update

How shocked were you on a scale of 1 to 10?

Return to “I-P”