BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Unread post by smom12 »

LE_mommy wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Ive always found her kids to be bratty but dont really like commenting on it. Aria can be obnoxious, like she is the centre of the universe but that is how her parents treat her and Nolan is never told to share. He is always treated like a baby. He will be 3 in the summer, I have a 3 year old and Im not saying this is the sense that I think ym kid is a genius or anything but she talks in full sentences and obviously throws fits sometimes but when we go to the store she knows she doesnt always get something etc.. She is creating monsters and says more about her than it does her kids so I dont mind saying it.
^^^^THIS^^^^ Word for word and to the letter. I wholeheartedly agree.
Same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ksierra95
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ksierra95 »

Next thread: BritneyandBrittany
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

ksierra95 wrote:Next thread: BritneyandBrittany
Yes lmao

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I thought the 'you are my favorite' onesie was weird too for a mom of multiples. Haha that was cute what brittney did with Aria, she seemed to have fun and was already excited to go back next one. can kinda relate to bringing Harlow along, it's not easy for me to leave my kids when they are babies and nursing on demand. Has Harlow ever had a bottle? Because she might not take one, I know what that's like lol
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Kitina13 wrote:I thought the 'you are my favorite' onesie was weird too for a mom of multiples. Haha that was cute what brittney did with Aria, she seemed to have fun and was already excited to go back next one. can kinda relate to bringing Harlow along, it's not easy for me to leave my kids when they are babies and nursing on demand. Has Harlow ever had a bottle? Because she might not take one, I know what that's like lol
I'm struggling with this right now as well. I have a 3 soon to be 4 year old and a 3 month old. My older daughter is acting out terribly and I know she needs some alone time with mommy, but my little one won't take a bottle and is nursing on demand. I'm still going to try and make a quick trip with her, I'll just leave right after I nurse my baby, and I'll be going to our community pool. That way if my baby refuses a bottle my older daughter and I can be home within 5-10 minutes.

It's definitely a struggle and I hope Aria could still feel like she got some special Mommy time. It's hard to squeeze that in when you have an exclusively nursing baby.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Do you think Chris and Paige get sick of being referred to as our friends Chris and Paige? Why can't she just say we went out with some friends?
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

olemama wrote:^^^^And yet when Britney asked Aria if she would share her brand new Shopkins toys with Nolan, Aria said yes and evidently did because you can see Nolan playing with them. Aria is not a perfect child and Britney is not a perfect mom. But there is warmth and generosity in Aria and that is a reflection of Britney and Ean too. I believe when Nolan starts to decline and struggle she will be a strong source of support for her brother and her parents.
I really hope so... But then again you never know. People do change, and maybe seeing all the change around her will make her grow sour of the situation that she's in. If she is held by her parents as being Harlow's babysitter, she might grow up faster than she should. Especially since it seems like she's starting to notice all the attention being taken away from her and is throwing fits because of it. Let's hope that she actually is generous and warm or else Britney and Ean will have another issue to deal with.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

^^^^^ I firmly believe Aria and Harlow will rise to the occasion and be strong sources of support for their brother as he weakens. Britney and Ean are decent, kind people;they are not raising monsters, they are raising decent children.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Um, if we're talking about bratty, obnoxious and "I'm the center of the universe" type kids, I think it makes way more sense when we're talking about Jess' kids. Specifically Lilia. She is always yelling, dancing, jumping, etc. for attention and doesn't know when to just give it a damn rest. In comparison to Aria, she seems unbearable to be around! I just think Aria is kinder and has a better personality. She is a silly kid with a feisty side, no doubt, but she also seems sweet and independent.
I'm not sure why everyone seems to think she's such a brat.

And Nolan just seems like a total softie. Partly due to Britney and partly just being who he is. I don't fault Britney for babying him more than she "should" though. If I knew one of my daughters could and probably would lose their life way sooner than they should, I honest to God wouldn't give a damn about taking away the pacifier/bottle at 1 year old (unless it was seriously messing with their teeth or something), or bedsharing for a long time, etc. When they're gone, I sure as hell wouldn't give a shit about how long they sucked on a pacifier or how long they slept in my bed. I would just want to look back on their life and know that I did what I could to make them feel safe and comforted.
I think Britney is doing a pretty good job raising her kids. She has things she needs to work on for sure, but she's trying and that counts for something.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

The definition of a brat is a selfish, spoiled child that gets upset when they don't get what they want. Which describes aria perfectly.

Being obnoxious/starved for attention is a totally different personality. Lilia is annoying as f but not a brat.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Is Ean working from home recently ?
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I don't find them to be bratty either. I just don't see it, especially with them still being so young. What kid doesn't cry when they don't get what they want? We saw her share her shopkins with no problem, so it doesn't seem like an all the time thing. Nolans not even 3 yet so I also give him a pass, for now. He whines a lot but I actually find Chloe's kids to whine a hell of a lot more.

There's way worse out there. It's funny because B would always say her kids were crazy but people on here would say she's delusional because her kids are actually really well behaved. But now some how the kids are bratty and awful. Oh ok.

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Aboogabooga wrote:I don't find them to be bratty either. I just don't see it, especially with them still being so young. What kid doesn't cry when they don't get what they want? We saw her share her shopkins with no problem, so it doesn't seem like an all the time thing. Nolans not even 3 yet so I also give him a pass, for now. He whines a lot but I actually find Chloe's kids to whine a hell of a lot more.

There's way worse out there. It's funny because B would always say her kids were crazy but people on here would say she's delusional because her kids are actually really well behaved. But now some how the kids are bratty and awful. Oh ok.

Aria is just starved of attention because Britney is taking advantage of the fact that she has always been independent.

I guess Nolan is still very young. Only time will tell with him + going to school. But has he even been taught how to share?
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Again, what gets me is not the kids' behavior, it's the way Britney deals with it. Yes, it's not uncommon for kids to cry when they see a toy at the store they really like and can't have it, but Aria (and Nolan) expects to get a toy every single time and that's entirely on Britney (and Ean).

Plus, yes I understand why she's coddling Nolan, but like I said before—asking your toddler for permission to use the stroller, really?
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Aboogabooga wrote:I don't find them to be bratty either. I just don't see it, especially with them still being so young. What kid doesn't cry when they don't get what they want? We saw her share her shopkins with no problem, so it doesn't seem like an all the time thing. Nolans not even 3 yet so I also give him a pass, for now. He whines a lot but I actually find Chloe's kids to whine a hell of a lot more.

When britney refers to her kids as 'crazy', she shows them playing with a toy, or dancing on the couch. And insists that THAT behavior is so over the top and hyper. When in actuality, they were just being kids. Playing. And trying to have fun in the same four walls they always see. People would say on here that it was sad that she thought a child playing like normal was 'crazy'. Britney tries to come across as relatable; and she just is not. She thinks speaking something into existence will actually portray itself through her videos, and it absolutely does not. "My kids are crazy.. look at how crazy my life is. #momlife"
A typical playful child can still be a brat. Which Britney's kids are. Because of her. When it comes to toys, food, etc. they are raised to place a strong emphasis on having material possessions. And unfortunately it shows at their young ages.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Highlighter wrote:

Aria is just starved of attention because Britney is taking advantage of the fact that she has always been independent.

I guess Nolan is still very young. Only time will tell with him + going to school. But has he even been taught how to share?
I've been watching her since aria was a newborn and I never got the vibe that aria was innately independent. Britney and Ean's parenting style was completely different with aria than Nolan. Which is to be expected since they were young, not living together initially, had a different job shift, etc.
britney would sit aria in front of the tv in a bumbo seat when she was just a couple months old, they would eat dinner sitting on the couch, aria wouldn't go to bed until almost midnight because Ean worked late and didn't get to see her during the day so britney felt obligated to keep her up until he got home. They would sleep until 10/11am everyday. There was no real structure. She didn't breastfeed aria, she did the CIO method, etc. all things that were the exact opposite with Nolan. I'm not arguing which parenting technique is 'better'. I'm just showing the drastic differences in why aria is the way she is compared to Nolan. She was 'trained' to be that way, as was Nolan.
Being independent as a child, to me, is a child showing interest in getting dressed on their own, showing initiative to clean up after themselves, wanting to learn how to do basic tasks like fill a cup with water for drinking, set the table, etc. Aria has never demonstrated anything like that in a vlog. Yes, she is a nice girl and will play alone for hours by herself. But that's only because that's her only choice. That's all she's ever known. She doesn't go anywhere or do anything or have any real friends. I would define her as 'bored' moreso than 'independent'.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Idk. If I were in her situation I'd want my child to be as independent as possible until he couldn't be anymore. Am I the only one who thinks this??
I'm not saying throw him to the wolves or anything, but, and I hate saying this out loud, the kid is going to be back in diapers when his disease progresses, why not try to teach him to use the potty now? The whole thing makes me sad.
On another note, for everyone saying they aren't brats.... Britney, like Jessica is VERY CAREFUL with what she shows on her vlogs. So we will never know how bad they really are.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Actually a lot of kids don't throw tantrums like aria does when they don't get what they want. My kid will whine sometimes if he really wanted a certain toy but never cries and is pissed off at me like aria was. Aria cries because she has come to expect something every single time. That = spoiled. She's wayyyyyy too old for that shit. Nolan is more understandable because of the age.

And again a crazy child is totally different than a spoiled child...

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And for the record I don't think she's a 'bad' kid at all. Aria is actually my favorite YouTube kid. She does seem sweet most of the time, but if she keeps getting what she wants without having to work towards it, she's going to turn out just like her mom with a shopping addiction. I just wish Britney would try harder to stop it before it gets worse

Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

I'll admit I used to be the way Britney is now. My kids would get toys all the time, and they ended up acting incredibly spoiled as a result. It took a while to fix the issue, but since they learned that we don't get toys every time we're out, they're much more appreciative of the stuff we have. The kids are going to grow up and be very entitled because of what she is doing now. It's not good.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”