E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by littlebaby »

Does anyone else think Calvin's face/muscles are improving? In the vlog today his face looked much more symmetrical than it did before. I don't even remember which side he used to use more but his face seemed better somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I think she did give him 3 cookies and then said "I want you to be happy with what you get" so that he doesn't ask for more. I honestly don't see the harm in that statement to be honest.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

whys0seri0us wrote:I think she did give him 3 cookies and then said "I want you to be happy with what you get" so that he doesn't ask for more. I honestly don't see the harm in that statement to be honest.

I didn't really see a problem with it either. My 3 year old always gets one cookie never 3. lol

ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

The only thing I see wrong with the cookie thing is how if that was Calvin he would screech and get three cookies instantly.

I hope they consider getting Calvin seen by a professional in case he doesn't start saying more words soon. They also need to tell him to use his words! They keep handing him everything as soon as he yells.

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

The problem I have with the cookie thing is Ellie repeated "you want three cookies cuz you're three", if I did that to my three year old she would think that means yes. I think the abrupt cut after the said "you'll be happy with what you get" was because Jackson was upset at getting one cookie. I don't mind upsetting my three year old, of course I don't give her everything she wants, I just never want her to feel tricked or lied to.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Kids shouldn't always just get what they want, but it seems like Jackson never gets anything special and Calvin gets whatever he wants.

But of course Grandma Gruff only got 2 cookies, so why would Jackson get more than that?

Ellie is probably expecting that pack of cookies to last the whole summer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

smellycat801 wrote:Kids shouldn't always just get what they want, but it seems like Jackson never gets anything special and Calvin gets whatever he wants.

But of course Grandma Gruff only got 2 cookies, so why would Jackson get more than that?

It will because they'll go camping once more and thats it

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She's so bizarre.
Has Jared caught her hiding in the pantry eating snacks at the house like he did at the last house?
Where are all these guys she gave her # out to?
I want them to spill the tea on a young rebel ellie.

Question, if she never made it with these video$ -do you think she'd be successful as a stylist?
I doubt she would, she has no confidence.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

onbreak wrote:She's so bizarre.
Has Jared caught her hiding in the pantry eating snacks at the house like he did at the last house?

Question, if she never made it with these video$ -do you think she'd be successful as a stylist?

Ellie wouldn't still be a stylist because as a mother she wouldn't have to work.

I don't think she has a lack of coincidence at all. I think she can't take criticism, lacks empathy and is far too competitive to play well with others.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Wait... Jared caught Ellie sneak-eating in the pantry??? What vlog is this??? That is serious eating disorder behavior.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Jensmith wrote:This isn't related to camping but shouldn't Calvin be talking by now? I know everyone starts talking at different times but shouldn't he be able to say short sentences and not just shriek. His speech seems really delayed and I don't think Ellie and Jared notice.
I think I'm in the small minority here who thinks that Calvin's speech "delay" is merely a direct result of not receiving any encouragement to "use his words." He has learned that he gets what he wants by screeching, so why would he need to learn how to talk?

On a side note: It will be extremely interesting to see how potty training goes with Calvin this upcoming year. Image I wonder if he'll end up like Russel and be in diapers until he's 5 or whatever. Lol
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

bunny88 wrote:

Wait... Jared caught Ellie sneak-eating in the pantry??? What vlog is this??? That is serious eating disorder behavior.
Lol, yes, it's not how it sounds though. She was eating in there because she didn't want to have to share her food and she just wanted a moment to herself without being bugged or something. I know that we can easily paint Ellie as a bitch in just about everything she does (cause she is), but I honestly can't say I blame her for that one. Image
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
bunny88 wrote:

Lol, yes, it's not how it sounds though. She was eating in there because she didn't want to have to share her food and she just wanted a moment to herself without being bugged or something. I know that we can easily paint Ellie as a bitch in just about everything she does (cause she is), but I honestly can't say I blame her for that one. Image

Ohhh okay, yeah that isn't how it sounded. Kids can be food vultures, so I don't blame her, either lol

I haven't watched the last couple of days. Any more passive aggressive crap???
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

ignore me if its already been mentioned but they deleted their pregnancy announcement video?!........
galifreyancatlady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galifreyancatlady »

olivialinnea101 wrote:ignore me if its already been mentioned but they deleted their pregnancy announcement video?!........
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 328518.png[/img]

Still there!

LE_mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LE_mommy »

smellycat801 wrote:

I was wondering why she was rationing the cookies and licorice for her mothers on-the-road snack. Only two small cookies and two sticks of licorice for an adult? Geez Ellie, it's not like you can't ever go to the super market and buy some more.

Also, Ellie's exaggerated mouth movements when she talks is freaking annoying. Plus she sounds like she has a ton of saliva in her mouth when she talking. Ick, I can't watch or listen to her talk without getting grossed out. Is it just me or does anyone else think she really seems...'off' lately. Over medicated is the best description I can think of.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Well if she gave her mom more than 2 cookies and 2 pieces of licorice it wouldn't be a "little snack" then would it?
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

LE_mommy wrote:
smellycat801 wrote:

I was wondering why she was rationing the cookies and licorice for her mothers on-the-road snack. Only two small cookies and two sticks of licorice for an adult? Geez Ellie, it's not like you can't ever go to the super market and buy some more.

Also, Ellie's exaggerated mouth movements when she talks is freaking annoying. Plus she sounds like she has a ton of saliva in her mouth when she talking. Ick, I can't watch or listen to her talk without getting grossed out. Is it just me or does anyone else think she really seems...'off' lately. Over medicated is the best description I can think of.
I laughed way too hard about your description of "over medicated". Image

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

YOU GUYS! (I feel the need to justify myself for how/why I came across a fan page... lol) I was looking at Bonnie's tagged pics on IG to see if the salon that did her brows had tagged her in a post or anything... and came across THESE gems.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 86ea6e.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 2a9684.png[/img]

Dead
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Tha account really took a turn from a fan account to going in HARD.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”