JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

daisy1000
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Mumsy2sm wrote:I know this has been said before there just doesn't seem to be any kind of routine in their house. Do they not have family meals together? Or even have bath time at a certain time each night? Most kids thrive on routine
They seem to eat dinner late, take baths late, and go to bed late. Maybe because it is summer but they really dont have a routine.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

even if it's summer her kids should still have a routine but sadly just like during the school year they don't
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

How the heck does she walk through Disneyland in "so much pain"?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Are janell and her daughter going to Disney with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Wait why are they only taking Lilia and Addie? Is it for Lilia's bday or is it just like a "girls trip" thing? And I agree putting a 7 year old in a stroller is ridiculous I would be embarrassed to push a child Lilia's age/size in a stroller

ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

shilohjulia wrote:Wait why are they only taking Lilia and Addie? Is it for Lilia's bday or is it just like a "girls trip" thing? And I agree putting a 7 year old in a stroller is ridiculous I would be embarrassed to push a child Lilia's age/size in a stroller

It's for Lilia's birthday and for birthday trips, Jess only takes the one kid (or 2 in the twins case) and the kid that is currently breastfeeding.

Although I wouldn't put a 7 year old in a stroller, I know plenty of families who go to Disney often who get strollers for kids that age. If the kids don't end up using them, the stroller usually ends up being used for storage. I wouldn't even blame Lilia if she wanted to use the stroller. I just went to Disneyland and my feet hurt so bad that I could barely walk a couple days afterwards.
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

ruby14 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:Wait why are they only taking Lilia and Addie? Is it for Lilia's bday or is it just like a "girls trip" thing? And I agree putting a 7 year old in a stroller is ridiculous I would be embarrassed to push a child Lilia's age/size in a stroller

It's for Lilia's birthday and for birthday trips, Jess only takes the one kid (or 2 in the twins case) and the kid that is currently breastfeeding.

Although I wouldn't put a 7 year old in a stroller, I know plenty of families who go to Disney often who get strollers for kids that age. If the kids don't end up using them, the stroller usually ends up being used for storage. I wouldn't even blame Lilia if she wanted to use the stroller. I just went to Disneyland and my feet hurt so bad that I could barely walk a couple days afterwards.
Jess never puts lilia in appropriate shoes when they go either, always these ridiculous flats or sandals that match the tacky Etsy outfit of the day. So I bet she does need a stroller. Girl needs some tennies

Also, calling it now, baby 8 is gonna be justified the same way she justified baby 7 with "having a semester to kill"..."WHATS UP FAAAMMMMMMM! *hyena luagh* we already had the double stroller, so we may as well....*scratches chest*"

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

If Jess bought Lilia some comfy Vans like SHE wears then maybe she'd be able to walk lmao she puts her in party shoes and expects the kids to trek 4 miles a day round Disney, give her feet a chance.
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

Sparklingdee wrote:If Jess bought Lilia some comfy Vans like SHE wears then maybe she'd be able to walk lmao she puts her in party shoes and expects the kids to trek 4 miles a day round Disney, give her feet a chance.
Didn't she do a vlog a while ago where Lilia got either vans or sketchers? Where the joke was they didn't make Lilia jump as high as she wanted or something? Jess made some comment about "don't believe the advertising".

Those shoes would be ok for Disney.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lucyall wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:If Jess bought Lilia some comfy Vans like SHE wears then maybe she'd be able to walk lmao she puts her in party shoes and expects the kids to trek 4 miles a day round Disney, give her feet a chance.
Didn't she do a vlog a while ago where Lilia got either vans or sketchers? Where the joke was they didn't make Lilia jump as high as she wanted or something? Jess made some comment about "don't believe the advertising".

Those shoes would be ok for Disney.

Yeah, exactly! She could dress her in shorts (SHOCK HORROR) and a t-shirt and Sketchers and let her be comfy. Instead she has to dress her up like a commodity in dresses and bows so she gets attention.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Why does she need a stroller for Lilia lmao the kid is 7 years old, she should be able to walk by now, she's not 2.
Oh I think we know why she REALLY needs a double stroller. Where else is she going to put her Miracle Jesus Baby (don't you guys know she LITERALLY rose from the dead?!) and her Miracle Vasectomy Baby? She should have gotten one of those attachments you can clip onto a stroller that's like a little skateboard or scooter for an older kid to ride.

Seriously tho I know Chris had a vasectomy but I can't shake the feeling they're not done with having babies yet. I guess when you have 3 conveniently timed 'accidental' pregnancies and then choose to bring another human into this world because you have a year to kill, people find it hard to trust you about these things? Imagine!
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

So he did quit his job then.. wondering what these "other sources of income" are, I can't be the only person who thought that sounded really dodgy? Unless they were referring to government assistance?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Korik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Korik »

nineteenninety3 wrote:So he did quit his job then.. wondering what these "other sources of income" are, I can't be the only person who thought that sounded really dodgy? Unless they were referring to government assistance?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I just wanted to say that as well. Ridiculous.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Wow, you people are awesome! Some of you speculated that Chris quit his job and you were right :D

"Other sources of income", either his family supports them, he inherited enough to quit, but still stay independent, or he does some work for friends and they pay him, ooor all of it.
"Not gonna get into detail, because those are personal finances", whatever she means by that...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

What the FUCK at chris saying "it's less stressful"

Ummm ya you fat mooch, I'm sure quitting your job to live off your wife & possibly an inheritance is less stressful.

So gross I can't stand him

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

See Janell, we aren't wrong about *everything*

mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

It doesn't bother me at all that he stays home. If I could make enough money that my husband and I could both stay home I would in a heartbeat. But since my husband is the one making the money that's just not gonna happen for us lol.
I'm assuming his other source of income is an inheritance from his dad passing away

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

It was painfully obvious that he quit his job. It's funny how long they tried to beat around the bush and not mention it.
And didn't he quit right after his father passed away? Big giveaway that he got a decent inheritance.
And no shit it's "less stressful" being unemployed.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

luci417 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Ok her and Chris are at home full time right? I've asked on her vlogs several times if Chris has a job and I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that since he's always home, he does not have a job. So, zero excuse as to why their house is FILTHY. I can't watch her whole vlog, that disgusting house gives me anxiety. What is wrong with people? Seriously could not live like that.

I don't know if it's down to laziness like pps have said (because seriously running around after 5 kids requires some ENERGY) rather than the complete and utter chaos they live in. Like I understand there's a ton of kids but things would be a lot easier if they had a cleaning routine for even like 2/3 days of the week.If the kids are annoying to clean around one parent could take them to the park while the other cleans and the next week they could switch. She could put up some tacky chalkboard signs in the older kids' rooms of things they have to do (e.g. 'put my clothes in the hamper, make sure my homework is in my bag, make my bed' etc.) and they could check it off when they're done which would keep their rooms organized at least. My friend who has 3 kids from like Lilia-Landen age has a thing in her kitchen that says 'Lilia/Kyson/Kaden can...' and then a list of 3 or 4 age appropriate chores for each kid to do like 'put my dishes in the sink, change the cat's bowls, sweep the floor, etc.' and it works really well for them. They could get another one for the playroom and Jess could write a list of things that need to be tidied away in there while she does the real cleaning. Her kids are young enough to where cleaning isn't really a chore yet, I'd be taking advantage of that! I can't imagine having that many kids and all their associated distractions and just doing things when I remember to do them, that's crazy.
Yeah I think all of her kids minus addie of course are old enough to clean up after themselves. Obviously deep cleaning and dishes and such should be done by her but teach your child that after doing something or playing in a room, before moving on to something else, clean up after yourself! Eat at the table, don't bring food into the living room or other places. Just simple things like that would make her house less disastrous.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

[quote="kittypurry"]See Janell, we aren't wrong about *everything*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Return to “JesssFam”