BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Unread post by smom12 »

Btw Britney, nice header for your channel. However, WHY are you leaving it BritneyandBaby?? You have three fucking kids. Change that shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gypsophila »

She will eventually see how she screwed up with each child. Every mother faces this, when their children are grown, and you see clearly where some things went wrong or could have been a lot better. Britney doesn't parent consistently, that's what I notice. She and Ean both favor Nolan. Aria has always been insecure and willful. Nolan is becoming a crybaby. Harlow may end up being the easy going one though, since obviously she'll have to learn to fend for herself more. Britney is not good at multi-tasking at all. In a way, I wish Youtube would end so all these materialistic self-absorbed (all of them) moms would be forced to just live normal lives and stop exploiting their poor parenting skills and their children for the money. Every Target trip is sponsored by her kids having their lives on display and up for criticism. It's a bad choice once the kids are starting school and kids start to Google. Just saying.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

It look like aria likes to dance and move a lot.... why doesn't Brit enroll her in dance or gymnastics?

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

smom12 wrote:It look like aria likes to dance and move a lot.... why doesn't Brit enroll her in dance or gymnastics?

Because she would have to leave the house. Duh.
Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

So does Britney have social anxiety? Is that why she doesn't leave the house? Just curious because I'm still new here. I struggle with severe social anxiety and have two kids, but I at least take them outside every single day so they get fresh air and out of the home. I can understand the anxiety, COMPLETELY, but you still need to try your hardest because those kids didn't sign up for a life of isolation.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I've never watched Britney consistently, just here and there. I just checked her channel for the first time in a while,& Harlow is such a cute baby compared to Aria and Nolan at her age. They just weren't cute babies.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Caisflame wrote:I've never watched Britney consistently, just here and there. I just checked her channel for the first time in a while,& Harlow is such a cute baby compared to Aria and Nolan at her age. They just weren't cute babies.

I disagreeee, she looks SO much like Ean and he is NOT cute at all. Her eyes are pretty but that's about all. (My opinion!)
ashtash1212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashtash1212 »

Mamafirst wrote:Um, if we're talking about bratty, obnoxious and "I'm the center of the universe" type kids, I think it makes way more sense when we're talking about Jess' kids. Specifically Lilia. She is always yelling, dancing, jumping, etc. for attention and doesn't know when to just give it a damn rest. In comparison to Aria, she seems unbearable to be around! I just think Aria is kinder and has a better personality. She is a silly kid with a feisty side, no doubt, but she also seems sweet and independent.
I'm not sure why everyone seems to think she's such a brat.

And Nolan just seems like a total softie. Partly due to Britney and partly just being who he is. I don't fault Britney for babying him more than she "should" though. If I knew one of my daughters could and probably would lose their life way sooner than they should, I honest to God wouldn't give a damn about taking away the pacifier/bottle at 1 year old (unless it was seriously messing with their teeth or something), or bedsharing for a long time, etc. When they're gone, I sure as hell wouldn't give a shit about how long they sucked on a pacifier or how long they slept in my bed. I would just want to look back on their life and know that I did what I could to make them feel safe and comforted.
I think Britney is doing a pretty good job raising her kids. She has things she needs to work on for sure, but she's trying and that counts for something.

THIS.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

ashtash1212 wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:Um, if we're talking about bratty, obnoxious and "I'm the center of the universe" type kids, I think it makes way more sense when we're talking about Jess' kids. Specifically Lilia. She is always yelling, dancing, jumping, etc. for attention and doesn't know when to just give it a damn rest. In comparison to Aria, she seems unbearable to be around! I just think Aria is kinder and has a better personality. She is a silly kid with a feisty side, no doubt, but she also seems sweet and independent.
I'm not sure why everyone seems to think she's such a brat.

And Nolan just seems like a total softie. Partly due to Britney and partly just being who he is. I don't fault Britney for babying him more than she "should" though. If I knew one of my daughters could and probably would lose their life way sooner than they should, I honest to God wouldn't give a damn about taking away the pacifier/bottle at 1 year old (unless it was seriously messing with their teeth or something), or bedsharing for a long time, etc. When they're gone, I sure as hell wouldn't give a shit about how long they sucked on a pacifier or how long they slept in my bed. I would just want to look back on their life and know that I did what I could to make them feel safe and comforted.
I think Britney is doing a pretty good job raising her kids. She has things she needs to work on for sure, but she's trying and that counts for something.

THIS.
Careful. People get annoyed when you reply like that.

But imma like this response anyway.Image

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Momin661 wrote:So does Britney have social anxiety? Is that why she doesn't leave the house? Just curious because I'm still new here. I struggle with severe social anxiety and have two kids, but I at least take them outside every single day so they get fresh air and out of the home. I can understand the anxiety, COMPLETELY, but you still need to try your hardest because those kids didn't sign up for a life of isolation.
Brittany had a video up about her depression a few months ago. I honestly think that she's never stepped out of her comfort zone. She just recently started to go out more and hang out with Ean's friends. Before, she was couped up in her perfect white home, crying to the internet about her depressive tendencies and her busy as hell life. I'm not discrediting her anxiety/depression because I have it too but I still try to go up and beyond for my family (I don't have kids but take care of my younger sister most of the time).
Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

guineapeegz wrote:
Momin661 wrote:So does Britney have social anxiety? Is that why she doesn't leave the house? Just curious because I'm still new here. I struggle with severe social anxiety and have two kids, but I at least take them outside every single day so they get fresh air and out of the home. I can understand the anxiety, COMPLETELY, but you still need to try your hardest because those kids didn't sign up for a life of isolation.
Brittany had a video up about her depression a few months ago. I honestly think that she's never stepped out of her comfort zone. She just recently started to go out more and hang out with Ean's friends. Before, she was couped up in her perfect white home, crying to the internet about her depressive tendencies and her busy as hell life. I'm not discrediting her anxiety/depression because I have it too but I still try to go up and beyond for my family (I don't have kids but take care of my younger sister most of the time).
Yeah I mean as long as you're trying, that's all you can do. It is very hard, but you can do anything (within reason of course) if you put your mind to it. Hopefully she continues to go out more with his friends and her kids.
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

This sounds weird, but it feels like Harlow has been a baby a lot longer than Aria and Nolan were
Like it feels like she hasn't really changed since she was born. Idk. Lmao I've been wanting to say this for a few weeks and couldn't figure out how to word it

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol she got the double stroller

I'm sure she has a jogging stroller sitting in her amazon cart. She has to find the most expensive one out there first even though she'll only use it like 3x.

Her fitness kick is over I'm assuming? Looks like all they've been eating is sugar lately
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

guineapeegz wrote:
Caisflame wrote:I've never watched Britney consistently, just here and there. I just checked her channel for the first time in a while,& Harlow is such a cute baby compared to Aria and Nolan at her age. They just weren't cute babies.

I disagreeee, she looks SO much like Ean and he is NOT cute at all. Her eyes are pretty but that's about all. (My opinion!)
I should've worded it differently. I don't really find her to be very cute, however she is cuter than Aria and Nolan were. All in all none of them were very attractive babies, it's just that Harlow isn't quite as bad and A & N were.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Yeah aria and Nolan were weird looking as babies. Harlow is pretty cute though she's not like omg shes the cutest baby in the whole world but she looks better than her sibilings when they were babies
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Oh look she got a new stroller.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

They're definitely not sleeping together. She snapped Harlow playing in bed and it's just her and baby. Ean is not there.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I think Aria was a cute baby and even Harlow is. Harlow is the cutest among them. Nolan , well I better say nothing. Aria was not a chunkster. Harlow and Nolan are chubby.
greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

Paige does exist! She commented on one of Britney's posts on instagram. The one with Nolan and the scooter. I glad she has a girlfriend that she feels comfortable with outside of YouTube.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

greenfly125 wrote:Paige does exist! She commented on one of Britney's posts on instagram. The one with Nolan and the scooter. I glad she has a girlfriend that she feels comfortable with outside of YouTube.
Yes, I am glad they hav Paige & Chris. It seems to be the only time they have ever entertained non family was P&C, plus they have been going out more with them. So, awesome! I am also glad it seems to be a couple who doesnt want to be on YT.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”